Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreadknought

Knight - I was perusing around net forums and on one I saw a pretty handy blue checkmark to keep track of his/her postings on the active threads page next to threads after a user had posted. Is that a possibility with the new TOL format?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight - I was perusing around net forums and on one I saw a pretty handy blue checkmark to keep track of his/her postings on the active threads page next to threads after a user had posted. Is that a possibility with the new TOL format?
So you have been cheating on us eh??? :nono:

4string

Well... without knowing what you were going to ask, how else did you expect me to answer your question? :idunno:

Fair call, I'm not sure what I'd ask I just felt like asking a question... I would assume I wouldn't ask any questions that break any of the TOL rules and I wouldn't ask overtly personal questions about your life outside TOL...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fair call, I'm not sure what I'd ask I just felt like asking a question... I would assume I wouldn't ask any questions that break any of the TOL rules and I wouldn't ask overtly personal questions about your life outside TOL...
Well then... ask away! :thumb:

4string

I am more of a Social Distortion kinda guy.

Do you like Social D?

I can't say I've heard a lot of their stuff, in fact the only song by them I know is 'Story of my Life' and that's cause it was on Guitar Hero 3.

EDIT: You got me interested so I'm listening to 'I was wrong' on youtube... this song is pretty good :D

2nd Edit: Their cover of 'ring of fire' on the other hand I'm less crazy about

Last edited:

4string

Man....all that build up and then what? Haven't been this let down since the Dallas dream season reveal. :plain:

I'm sorry... I could ask a better question if you want.... I was thinking of turning it into a thread actually but it's really just a more specified point of a debate that pops up all the time here on TOL (as far as I can tell) s asking Knight would probably be just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.