Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The answer is obvious.... some (not all) animated gif's become inanimate when sized. :)

:think: But why would they be animated everywhere BUT the profile page? And why would they be animated when you click the conversation view under the profile page? What's different about the conversation mode of the profile page and the profile page itself?

dreadknought

Ok guys, my typing guy avatar does the same (as T.H. and A.A)., on the profile page and the social groups page. The blog page index where the resize is even smaller, the avatars are animated... :confused:

Gremlins me thinks...

Godservant

Hi Mr Knight,

Listen, I have probably used the wrong means to try and ask these questions, but I have been trying to get an answer from you on

a) What church you go to?

b) Whether you discriminate against intepretations of the bible.... such as 2 Cor 5:21 about the sin Christ became meaning Christ became forms of sin such as homosexuality.

These two things combined help me determine whether I can make a positive contribution to your site.

Thanks in advance,
Chris.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Mr Knight,

Listen, I have probably used the wrong means to try and ask these questions, but I have been trying to get an answer from you on
Maybe you should have asked your question in a less "challenging" way the first time I would have given you a more direct answer. :)

a) What church you go to?
I attend Denver Bible Church

b) Whether you discriminate against intepretations of the bible.... such as 2 Cor 5:21 about the sin Christ became meaning Christ became forms of sin such as homosexuality.
That question is tortured.

Please attempt to ask you question more clearly.

Godservant

Ok.

There are interpretations of the bible. Do you reject (ban) certain interpretations?

Like if I say Christ became homosexuality, are you going to reject (ban) that?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok.

There are interpretations of the bible. Do you reject (ban) certain interpretations?

Like if I say Christ became homosexuality, are you going to reject (ban) that?

Is it your position that anytime there are two different interpretations of the same Bible verse it is impossible to discern that one is correct?
How it it possible to accept correct interpretations of the Bible without rejecting incorrect interpretations?

Oh just so you know, it would be my best guess that who ever "interpreted" 2 Cor 5:21 in such a manner, intended it as blasphemy!

Last edited:

Triticus Filia

No more than any other name why?

Uh... gee... thanks. :noid: (how do you respond to a statement like that?)

I admit... she's my older sister and therefore far smarter than I.

Maybe there should be an "Ask Prisca" section for those pesky female-type questions that only a wise insightful older sister can answer.??
You know, those questions that make absolutely no sense in the males's mind, but make perfect sense in the unexplainable enigmas of a woman's..

Triticus Filia

If I may, I think I understand godservant's (?) question about Jesus becoming sin....*clearing the throat and sitting up straight*
Jesus bacame sin, when there was no sin in Him. How can this be? This reveals not only different dimensions of sin, but charachteristic to people, the origins of sin. Which, without the physical action of sinning, sin must than have been transposed unto Jesus through NOT the actions of sin, but the ethereal state of mind of sin. There is the physical world and then the 'unseen.' If not through physical action, then the only other choice is the unseen. And it is by and through this 'unseen' that the mind accepts or rejects before any action manifests. Call it Thought if you want, whereby which Faith opperates. This is, I believe, how Jesus, the UNBLEMISHED LAMB according to Old Testament 'rules of sacrifice', became sin. Which was the only way sin could be defeated- by the perfect and opposite of sin, which is Jesus Christ.
The application of "Jesus became (I can't even write it)" is the equivilant of saying Jesus became any number of vile affections. You have written that you are a Christian. Did you forget that Jesus is the Son of God?? Or did you forget that God created light and darkness, make peace and create evil?
I certainly am not the wisest Christian to have ever walked this planet, and I have a lot yet to learn, but come on now, did Christians give up on finding the Secret of the Lord, or is Christianity merely a playtime fling to aleviate bordem????

Godservant

As you can see, Knight, many Christians have a hard time accepting that Christ made their memory "dirty" in order that they focus on the present with God.

There is no need to discriminate, only discern: are you one of these people?

"He who endures to the end shall be saved".

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As you can see, Knight, many Christians have a hard time accepting that Christ made their memory "dirty" in order that they focus on the present with God.

I have no idea what you are talking about. :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by Godservant

:think: That would appear to make two of you...well, three counting me. :squint:

Godservant

You don't discriminate?

Or you discriminate by being rude?

I teach English so I am not kidding when I say what I said was plain English.

EDIT:

Let me try this on you:

Jesus was homosexual sin.

Still just waiting to hear what I say next?

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Status
Not open for further replies.