ECT As a Christian - is there any area you fail in?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I already answered that question in my first post:

"Only Jesus Christ lived without sin in His life."
Do you believe that Jesus was born of God and no one else?

What does it mean to be born again or born of God?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, they must obey the gospel (believe it). Have you obeyed the gospel?That is the obedience that God requires.
I have.

Do you believe obedience to the gospel involves/requires repentance, faith, and obeying God's commands?

john w

Hall of Fame
No. We being you and I or anyone as Christians. What should we do? Obey God or not obey God?

What should you do? You should sober up...pay attention to the alleged topic, of this thread...

Nope-the "we" includes everyone.

"As a Christian - is there any area you fail in? ..I am talking about the serious issue of whether or not we obey God"-you

I stay on topic-according to this habitual liar, who is part of the "we", she says that she does not fail in any area, and always obeys God:

I obey all of Jesus' teachings.” -God's UNTruth

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What should you do? You should sober up...pay attention to the alleged topic, of this thread...

"As a Christian - is there any area you fail in? ..I am talking about the serious issue of whether or not we obey God"-you

I stay on topic-according to this habitual liar, who is part of the "we", she says that she does not fail in any area, and always obeys God:

john w, this is not about the poster God's Truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
john w, this is not about the poster God's Truth.

Yes it is.

" As a Christian - is there any area you fail in? ..I am talking about the serious issue of whether or not we obey God"-you

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes it is.

" As a Christian - is there any area you fail in? ..I am talking about the serious issue of whether or not we obey God"-you

When I said "we" I am posting in the Exclusively Christian Theology Forum, so we are all Christians who are responding here... or at least claim to be Christians. We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, etc....

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God "requires" that we believe the gospel, which is repentance from unbelief and faith toward God.
Amen.

Do you believe there is an obedience that is by faith? Or do you believe there is only the obedience of faith?

john w

Hall of Fame
When I said "we" I am posting in the Exclusively Christian Theology Forum, so we are all Christians who are responding here... or at least claim to be Christians. We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, etc....

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Do you obey Jesus?

journey

Do you believe that Jesus was born of God and no one else?

What does it mean to be born again or born of God?

1 - Jesus Christ WAS God made manifest in the flesh.

2 - Believe:

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 - Jesus Christ WAS God made manifest in the flesh.

2 - Believe:

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. Do you believe He was born of God?

Do you believe any believer can say they are born again and born of God?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you have a need to know? Are you still beating your dog? Do you like "Lay's Potatoe Chips?"

See how that works?

And show some respect-you are to refer to the Savior as The Lord Jesus Christ.
I do refer to the Savior as the Lord Jesus Christ. I also believe I am to obey Him as Lord.