Are You a Misandrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Eh no worries, Meshak. This is yet another thread made for insecure guys to bash and blame females for all their weaknesses.
See my reply to Meshak above - I told her that intelligence of the heart may be the best of all -------you really made me feel awful, Rusha , when you called me 'passive-agressive'. You are a mean Eve throwing a rotten apple at me. :cry: You focus on my bad posts and ignore my corrections. :nono:

Evoken

Why did God ordain men?

Certainly not for their so called "intellectual superiority" over women.

1 Corinthians 1:26-27
"For see your vocation, brethren, that there are not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble: But the foolish things of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the wise; and the weak things of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the strong."

Yet, if we follow your derailed train of through to it's illogical conclusion, we may as well say that God ordained men because they are foolish and weak.

Evo

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AYO ANGEL4TRUTH

Someone else agrees with you that men aren't fit to lead because Adam didn't control his wifey :wave:

You have absolutely no reading comprehension. Integrity. Or self confidence.

Not everything needs to have a leader. Quit assuming you should be entitled to additional rights based solely on your gender.

Your bitterness hurts no one but yourself.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You have absolutely no reading comprehension. Integrity. Or self confidence.

Not everything needs to have a leader. Quit assuming you should be entitled to additional rights based solely on your gender.

Your bitterness hurts no one but yourself.

~Says a woman~

L :D L

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
AYO ANGEL4TRUTH

Someone else agrees with you that men aren't fit to lead because Adam didn't control his wifey :wave:

Agrees with me, ive never said that and dont think that. Thats yet another example of you just attributing to me something i didnt say.

You can keep making things up about me that i dont think all day, tons of people here know better, because they know what i believe.

Just because i think you are a weak man incapable of leading anyone since you cannot even control yourself, doesn't mean i don't think there are men out there that can.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Who boasted, you said women are stupid, i proved you wrong.

Heres a boast for you, its easy to prove you wrong :cloud9:

Well then you apparently have tunnel vision because I was just mocking you for being so bent on an underlying notion that men and women are equal across the board when they are not.

I've been saying up and down this thread 'more women then men', not 'all women'.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well then you apparently have tunnel vision because I was just mocking you for being so bent on an underlying notion that men and women are equal across the board when they are not.

Who said men and women are equal across the board? You are so desperate its pathetic. I am smarter than you though :) You hate that dont you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I've been saying up and down this thread 'more women then men', not 'all women'.

Nice edit after i responded to your false claim. (the second quote is an addition after i asked who claimed the first part)

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Nice edit after i responded to your false claim. (the second quote is an addition after i asked who claimed the first part)

I wanted to put it in a more accurate and understanding way because I know how much you like to misconstrue things.

And
I am not 'desperate'.
I won this debate years ago, started it up and won again, and this time I'm going to stamp it right in the dirt once for all.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
No, He wills for them to be leaders over their homes, wives and children.

Nowhere does the bible say all men are heads over all women.

Anything else?

You failed, A4T, because everyone is supposed to get married, and therefore men are in fact intended to rule over all. An emancipated women has no authority in her steed either.

See, that equality bias itches in the mind, warping things into half-truths and whatnot.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I wanted to put it in a more accurate and understanding way because I know how much you like to misconstrue things.
Yes, because demanding that you back your false claims = miscontruing what YOU said, like we should know when you are drunk and say the wrong thing and regret it later. :)

And
I am not 'desperate'.
I won this debate years ago, started it up and won again, and this time I'm going to stamp it right in the dirt once for all.

No, you didnt and left here all banned and butthurt with cursing and a lack of self control that you often exhibit.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
No, you didnt and left here all banned and butthurt with cursing and a lack of self control that you often exhibit.

I'm not interested in any of that.

You few have routinely brought that up as a tool to win over discussions, attempting to hurt my image.

But hey, it works really well in custody cases, right :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.