Are You a Misandrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You failed, A4T, because everyone is supposed to get married, and therefore men are in fact intended to rule over all. An emancipated women has no authority in her steed either.

See, that equality bias itches in the mind, warping things into half-truths and whatnot.

Well i think paul and Jesus can clear up your half truth and whatnot there - seems you dont know the scriptures.

Matthew 19:10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

1 Corinthians 7:8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Wow, seems i know the bible better than you also :cloud9:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not interested in any of that.

You few have routinely brought that up as a tool to win over discussions, attempting to hurt my image.

But hey, it works really well in custody cases, right :wave:

Sweetheart, you dont need anyone else to try to hurt your image, you do a great job of that all on your own :cloud9:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, you didnt and left here all banned and butthurt with cursing and a lack of self control that you often exhibit.

But only because he was drunk. Which we should have known. Because it was our fault. Because we are ::: GASP ::: ... women.

I guess he is giving himself as an example of what to expect from a *leader*, eh?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
david-and-golith-boys-are-misandric-image13.jpg

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Do you see men ruling over all?

Yes I do, in fact. It's hard coded in nature.

Having a woman in a place of leadership is simply by the allowance of men, as an experiment to let you all have your way.

If men reestablished a patriarch, then guess what? You ain't doing anything except going back to it just the same.

Arthur Brain

I wanted to put it in a more accurate and understanding way because I know how much you like to misconstrue things.

And
I am not 'desperate'.
I won this debate years ago, started it up and won again, and this time I'm going to stamp it right in the dirt once for all.

There's nowt more impressive than a self declared victory...

Said by many a loser ironically...

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
There's nowt more impressive than a self declared victory..

A fact, AB, a fact. This is basically a repeat of last time, except this time, I know well enough not to take you all's nonsense to heart as I did before.

You all simply like to deny everything. I could say the sky was blue, that I was right, and you all would still say something to the effect of what you've just said :chuckle:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Indeed ... he is living proof that many males are not fit to lead. He incorrectly believes that the only qualification for leadership is gender. No character required.

It's funny how my statement was a patently obvious mockery and not intended to be a real notion. I haven't said anything to that effect in any of the significant posts on here.

But, for the umpteenth time, I'll just leave it you all to do what you apparently do best and misconstrue, deny the obvious, and all that jiffy :thumb:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
A fact, AB, a fact. This is basically a repeat of last time, except this time, I know well enough not to take you all's nonsense to heart as I did before.

You all simply like to deny everything. I could say the sky was blue, that I was right, and you all would still say something to the effect of what you've just said :chuckle:

Anyone need only search your posts on your banned name: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13796 to see what happened and what you do :)

Arthur Brain

Well it's certainly a fact that you stated it as a victory yes. Otherwise it's just you acting like a berk.

Status
Not open for further replies.