ARCHIVE: Zakath is Genuine!

Granite

Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
Erin Marie......now you listen to me

I'll be nice to everyone because that is what my Lord teaches us to do. Please do not make incorrect judgements about me based on text on a screen. You do not know me and have no right to say such nasty things about someone you don't know in the presence of other people who have not made up their minds yet.

I never say anything bad about you. Give me the same respect please.

TE

Hey formerly october!

I think Zak, Wick, and myself--hey; we're an unholy trinity!--are just saying you will run the risk of TOL-branded wrath should the Powers That Be ever think you're taking sides against your brethern.

Just a friendly FYI, that's all.

As for Sozo, I will be VERY surprised if he's gone for good. Bad penny, and all that.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
You attract more bees with honey than with vinegar.

Jesus won people over by being nice and spending time with them and not by argueing with them and fighting.

My alliegance is laid out in the word "Christian" that appears under my name.

servent101

edge
why do I have to watch my back? did I say something incorrect?

It is an energy thing - looking at history might shed some light - the "established religion of any and every region" kills the person who sets them straight - the Jews did to Jesus, they tried to kill Mohamad, then the leaders of Islam tried to kill Bahahullah, they sucessifuly killed the Bab - his predicessor - anyways, if you haventfigured it out yet, religion is just an excuse most people use to hate and hurt their neighbour, and if you are not of the same cloth, they hate and hurt you.

So as Zakath warns - I agree, watch your back.

With Christ's love

Servent101

erinmarie

The Edge said:
Erin Marie......now you listen to me
I am entitled to my opinion of you. And I do listen to you, thus the less than "nice" opinion.
The Edge said:
I'll be nice to everyone because that is what my Lord teaches us to do. Please do not make incorrect judgements about me based on text on a screen. You do not know me and have no right to say such nasty things about someone you don't know in the presence of other people who have not made up their minds yet.

I never say anything bad about you. Give me the same respect please.

TE

So, the only way you can make a negative opinion of someone is if they have a negative opinion of you? :think:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Yes you can form a negative opinion of me all you want, Erin Marie. But don't go blabbering it everywhere. I did nothing to you. I don't go around telling people what I think of you. You seem to be popular and well loved here and I see no reason to damage that for you. So don't do it for me. Ignore me if you don't like me.

wickwoman

The Edge said:
You attract more bees with honey than with vinegar.

Jesus won people over by being nice and spending time with them and not by argueing with them and fighting.

My alliegance is laid out in the word "Christian" that appears under my name.

That's so cute. You're from the South aren't you? A real Southern Gentleman. I love that!

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I'm from Pennsylvania. I am currently assigned at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, until 18 April. Then I return to my wife in Arizona.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
The Edge said:
Our Lord teaches us to say things that edify others, not tear them down.
Keep it up, you'll have 'em all over you soon enough...

Don't say we didn't try to warn you. ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
The Edge said:
I'm from Pennsylvania. I am currently assigned at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, until 18 April. Then I return to my wife in Arizona.
I'd rather be in AZ than MS most days... :thumb:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I like the dry Arizona weather. I don't like humidity anymore.

Here in Biloxi it's 70 with a dew point of 69. That's disgusting.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I am a gentleman, Wickwoman. You are correct there. So few left these days. Too bad some people can't see that.

wickwoman

Oh well, they must have Gentlemen in Pennsylvania too. Notably, I didn't notice many in Boston last summer.

wickwoman

Lt. Edge, Biloxi is not so far from here. Actually, I have relatives in Pachuta, if you know where that is. No? O.K. It's near Meridian. No? Oh never mind.