ARCHIVE: Zakath is Genuine!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Dread Helm said:
On that site:

Hell Offers:

Hell Hotels, Hell Insurance, Hell Schools, Hell Flights, Hell Homes, etc.
Don't get too excited, it's just MapQuest.

[Doesn't get out much, does he? ;) ]

JoyfulRook

Zakath said:
With an avatar like yours, you could've fooled me... ;)
I changed it. I don't want to give people the wrong impression. ;) (BTW: the Avvie it is now was my original when I joined the site.)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I thought that looked familiar... I remember that group. Though they were a bit after my time... :guitar:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I am going to have to agree with the lady. Zakath is professional, doesn't get angry like So-Slow, and he states what he believes and goes with it.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
The Edge said:
I am going to have to agree with the lady. Zakath is professional, doesn't get angry like So-Slow, and he states what he believes and goes with it.
Those are awfully positive words for a Christian around here. Thank you.

I'd watch my back if I were you... :chuckle:

wickwoman

Yes, poor Edge. I hate to see him so vulnerable. It's only a matter of time before the vultures begin circle. Edge, we could develop a secret code where it sounds like you're saying terrible and insulting things but really it's means something else that only people like me, Zak and Granite know.

Well, at least Sozo's gone. That's one less vulture. Edgy, you can take the magic portal too if you want to.

erinmarie

wickwoman said:
Psst. Edgy, over hear. *whispering* Some people here think that being nice is a bad thing.
There's a difference between being nice and kissing the butt of anyone who will pay attention to you. I think "The Edge" is "nice" to everyone, as long as it suits his ego.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
There's a difference between being nice and kissing the butt of anyone who will pay attention to you. I think "The Edge" is "nice" to everyone, as long as it suits his ego.
Erin Marie......now you listen to me

I'll be nice to everyone because that is what my Lord teaches us to do. Please do not make incorrect judgements about me based on text on a screen. You do not know me and have no right to say such nasty things about someone you don't know in the presence of other people who have not made up their minds yet.

I never say anything bad about you. Give me the same respect please.

TE