Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You do realize we are actually discussing angry, self-righteous rapists and their excuses to rape, right?

Somehow that tidbit seems to be conveniently left out of the judgment. Rather self-serving and hypocritical, eh?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I guess it wouldn't include you? Pay attention to the thread title.

no, i don't think so

the retardedness level has reached critical mass with all three of you in here

eta - oh good Lord help us

now you're joined by the Christ-rejecter herself, rusha

any moment now the whole thread will start drooling

elohiym

It's amazing how many similarities my opponents on this thread have with the radical Islamic male. They should be rightfully called the TOLiban.

genuineoriginal

I have never seen anything in God's word that says we can force anybody to do anything that we want them to do. Which is rather the point.
Good, I am glad to see you are finally realizing that.

You seem to think that a wife must performe if her husband insists.
Where have I ever said anything to give you that impression?

My position is very biblical, nothing relative about it. If you disagree then in essence you are claiming that it is okay with God to force/coerce somebody who does not want to have sex into having sex.
Not really, but I can see how your twisted mind could think so.
Here is what you said earlier:
That forcing a person to have sex against their will is an absolute wrong.
Yet, in the Bible, there is this passage:

Genesis 19:8
8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.​

According to that passage, the absolute wrong was the men wanting to have sex with the strangers.
But Lot offering his daughters was not an absolute wrong.
Believing that forcing sex against a person's will is an absolute wrong is not a Biblical belief, it is a feminist humanist belief that comes from moral relativism.

These verses change nothing about what I said. I quoted the single verses that is most commonly quoted as support for forcing a wife to have sex against her will.
I have to question why you would do quote that verse.

As that is not my position I cannot answer your question.
Since nothing I said even implies that it is my position, and you are the one that brought up the verse and the position, it is clearly your position.
Take responsibility for your actions.

elohiym

you realize we're discussing strippers and whores, right?

Which one are you claiming describes the actress Tawny Kitaen performing in an eighties music video?

Clearly, actresses will have to choose their parts wisely in your Caliphate.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Which one are you claiming describes the actress Tawny Kitaen performing in an eighties music video?

Clearly, actresses will have to choose their parts wisely in your Caliphate.

go away elo

go play pretend Christian on another forum

you've been exposed here

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's amazing how many similarities my opponents on this thread have with the radical Islamic male. They should be rightfully called the TOLiban.

Eh, it's much easier to pretend men (who are rapists) are just innocent victims.

On one hand, they argue that men should be the leaders. On the other hand, they blame women for leading these *leaders* astray. Leaders who have so little control over themselves that they rape ...

That's some selective morality they live by ...

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Good, I am glad to see you are finally realizing that.
That has been my position from the start.

Where have I ever said anything to give you that impression?
Because you believe that a husband cannot rape his wife.

Not really, but I can see how your twisted mind could think so.
Here is what you said earlier:

Yet, in the Bible, there is this passage:

Genesis 19:8
8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.​

According to that passage, the absolute wrong was the men wanting to have sex with the strangers.
But Lot offering his daughters was not an absolute wrong.
Believing that forcing sex against a person's will is an absolute wrong is not a Biblical belief, it is a feminist humanist belief that comes from moral relativism.
There are special cases wherein God directly intervenes. You, nor I, have Lot's wisdom so I stand by my statement exactly as I posted it.

I have to question why you would do quote that verse.
I was not the first to quote it.

Since nothing I said even implies that it is my position, and you are the one that brought up the verse and the position, it is clearly your position.
Take responsibility for your actions.
I never said it was your position. You asked me a question that I cannot answer as it does not represent my position. You might go back and look at how you worded the question.

glorydaz

i agree - i've learned a lot from glory's posts - thank you glory

and i think all of us have learned a lot from the posts of others - i won't thank them, but i'm grateful they've allowed their true colors to be seen

I always wondered what was so bad about that horrible SOD/Res guy. :shocked:

To hear the pack tell it, you were an ogre. I figured you were relentlessly picking on poor Town for no reason. He acted so hurt and put upon, that I fell for his victim act. Now I see him acting all hurt and put upon by me, all because I was "on your side" and couldn't be bullied. The very moment he realized I was not going to be swayed away from agreeing with you on this rape issue, he showed his true colors. I love true colors, so I'm grateful this all happened. Thank you, Res, for talking about RAPE.

Truth be told, as I'm sure you know, you are poison on this forum. And those who agree with you on anything are branded as evil and void of heart. ;)

It's a darn good thing I don't give a hoot about what all these hypocrites think, and I'm glad to see you don't, either. If they want to act like babies, they can just keep on whining and hating. Most of them had already exposed themselves, but this has been a mega-MASK OFF time here on TOL.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I always wondered what was so bad about that horrible SOD/Res guy. :shocked:

To hear the pack tell it, you were an ogre. I figured you were relentlessly picking on poor Town for no reason. He acted so hurt and put upon, that I fell for his victim act. Now I see him acting all hurt and put upon by me, all because I was "on your side" and couldn't be bullied. The very moment he realized I was not going to be swayed away from agreeing with you on this rape issue, he showed his true colors. I love true colors, so I'm grateful this all happened. Thank you, Res, for talking about RAPE.

Truth be told, as I'm sure you know, you are poison on this forum. And those who agree with you on anything are branded as evil and void of heart. ;)

It's a darn good thing I don't give a hoot about what all these hypocrites think, and I'm glad to see you don't, either. If they want to act like babies, they can just keep on whining and hating. Most of them had already exposed themselves, but this has been a mega-MASK OFF time here on TOL.

Yours

elohiym

go away elo

go play pretend Christian on another forum

you've been exposed here

So the qualification for being a Christian is I have to believe playing drums in a non-sexual performance art (belly dancing) is immoral? That's basically what you are implying. It only proves you don't understand the gospel and are spreading a false gospel of legalism and self-righteousness. You think I'm immoral for playing a drum for a belly dancer, so can't be a Christian, meanwhile your example of Christian behavior is this:

soon as i start dating again, i hope to be seizing and carrying off all sorts of wimmens for my nefarious uses :Shimei:

1PeaceMaker

Who are you calling self righteous rapists? There is no one on this forum who has ever raped anyone.

Anyone promoting or engaging in rape is a rapist.

If a person can justify the act of rape in their mind as righteous if done to a "whore" (like 1:1 eye-for-eye) they are a rapist at heart.

There is no excuse for a rapist or their supporters to say that the victim deserved it. Not in the Bible or the law. Not in polite society.

1PeaceMaker

Who are you calling self righteous rapists? There is no one on this forum who has ever raped anyone.

Who has been willing to declare that they are not a rapist, other than my husband? Would you like to join him in that declaration?

Let us stand together against rape for any reason and then we can discuss how to avoid rape and how to take responsibility for living in a society of rapist predators.

Status
Not open for further replies.