Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

john w

Hall of Fame
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...re-s-only-ONE-gospel-in-the-Bible-quot/page14

I agree with all that, but Jesus was a living sacrifice, he was dead to the flesh and alive in God, he sacrificed his whole life to live by the will of God, he denied the flesh, denied satan, and lived completely by the will of the father. He obeyed the fathers every word, and bore witness to the truth, and preached the gospel and he saves all those who truly believe in him and believe in the word of God through faith by the grace of God and those who truly follow Jesus will also live by the will of God through him.

It doesn't say in the Bible that we have to believe in Jesus dying on the cross to be saved or that we have to have faith in the cross, but that we have to believe in Jesus Christ and that he was raised from the dead, and have faith in the living God and live by his will, and I do through Christ Jesus.

God didn't need Jesus to die on a wooden cross to save, he needed him to be dead to the flesh to save and that's exactly what he was, dead to the flesh and alive in God preaching the word of truth and life and those who believe in him are saved from this world of sin and death through the power of the Spirit. His words are Spirit and they are life. No need for him to die to save. He lived to save, he was saving in his lifetime.

I'm looking at my baby grandson and he is innocent, the world hasn't corrupted him, he's got no interest in the things of the world, and this is the innocence that Christ had, being dead to this world it had nothing in him, satan couldn't touch him, he was a pure living sacrifice, a pure lamb of God who laid down his life to live by the will of God and bring us a new and living way.

There you go, TOL audience.....Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified....marhig. Beware of wolves....I do not like wolves.....saint John W the Rifleman, I am.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I see Tam's neg repping spree.

she is addicted to give them out. Poor woman.

She is another wolf that JohnW forgetting to mention.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tam,

You have to work very hard to make me all red because your neg rep power is not so powerful, dear.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Lacking confidence, as not many are paying attention to you on the circuit, eh, junkie, and this bravado, and using my fame, to draw attention, makes you feel better, and important, eh tough "guy?" I feel so cheap. Put the bong down, junkie.

Yeah that's it. :thumb:

musterion

GT,

You said you can't lose your seat in heaven but got booted before you could answer this:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Tambora

Can you lose that seat?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by God's Truth

I can't.

Then repeat after me:

"I am forgiven all sins, saved and safe in Christ now and for all eternity. Nothing Satan, the world or I can do can ever change my justified position in Him."

God's Truth

GT,

You said you can't lose your seat in heaven but got booted before you could answer this:

Then repeat after me:

"I am forgiven all sins, saved and safe in Christ now and for all eternity. Nothing Satan, the world or I can do can ever change my justified position in Him."

I know I am secure, but others need to be warned, or Jesus wouldn't have warned.

People can fall away from Jesus see Galatians 5:4; 1 Corinthians 10:12; 2 Peter 3:17. We are warned not to drift away, Hebrews 2:1, not to draw back, Hebrews 10:38; to hold on and stand firm, Hebrews 3:14, 1 Corinthians 15:2, 2 Thessalonians 2:15. We are told how not to fall, 2 Peter 1:10, how not to be hardened, Hebrews 3:8,13.

God can throw people out, Matthew 22:13, blot people out, Exodus 32:32-33, remove your lampstand, Revelation 2:5, sign you a place with unbelievers, Luke 12:46, and cut you off, Romans 11:19-21. We can become defiled, Hebrews 12:15. Our lamps can burn out, Matthew 25:8. We can cause ourselves to have to have Christ formed in us again, Galatians 4:19.

We are told how to remain in Jesus, John 6:56, and if we do Jesus will remain in us, John 15:4. Jesus tells us of the good if we remain in him, John 15:5, and of the bad when we do not, John 15:6. Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.

God's Truth

GT,

Then repeat after me:

Tell me, if you are in God's hand, could it turn out dreadful?