Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

6days

musterion

JWs (real ones, not Pate's imaginary ones) are some real masters at evasive conversation. I've spoken with several and it's uncanny how fluidly they can shift mental gears, nonstop talking while saying nothing. They make Mormons look clunky and Catholics look retarded when debating. Personally, I don't believe training courses explain it. There's got to be way more to it than that.

musterion

That's kind of unfair to say about Catholics, who by and large tend to be fairly linear in their thinking, but hopelessly wrong in their doctrine. JWs, the experienced ones, anyway, are even more hopelessly wrong but can be all over the map at one time but SOUND cohesive. It's spooky to watch. The brand new JWs, though, are bricks.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You're an imbecile because you think you're clever. Everyone -- EVERYONE, except maybe Meshak -- knows how you lie. That's caused you to have the respect of NO ONE on this board.
Well, Popsthebuilder respects her, and she kind of respects him...

But other than Pops, yeah.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's kind of unfair to say about Catholics, who by and large tend to be fairly linear in their thinking, but hopelessly wrong in their doctrine. JWs, the experienced ones, anyway, are even more hopelessly wrong but can be all over the map at one time but SOUND cohesive. It's spooky to watch. The brand new JWs, though, are bricks.

There was a post on Reddit recently (can't find the post) in which an ex-JW redditor described what it was like being a part of the JW cult. Horrifyingly fascinating.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
God didn't need Jesus to die on a wooden cross to save, he needed him to be dead to the flesh to save and that's exactly what he was, dead to the flesh and alive in God preaching the word of truth and life and those who believe in him are saved from this world of sin and death through the power of the Spirit. His words are Spirit and they are life. No need for him to die to save. He lived to save, he was saving in his lifetime.

John 1:29
"The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world."

Genesis 22:7
"And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?"

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

For by grace I have been saved through faith, and that not of myself, it is a gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

For by grace I have been saved through faith, and that not of myself, it is a gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Acts 1:11 "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
Acts 1:11 "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

Matthew 4:12-16
"Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee; 13And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim: 14That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

15The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

16The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up."

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
"Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee; 13And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim: 14That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

15The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

16The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up."

Romans 5:8
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Are you just going to spam verses without providing any sort of context?

Please don't spam.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
Romans 5:8
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

Must I NOT eat Pork in order to be saved? Must I bathe regularly in order to be saved? Must I awake at a certain hour in order to be saved? What must I do to be saved?

1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not."

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
i have to wait for the edit button to be turned on.. i have to wait 7 consecutive days.

FREE With conditions... User MUST:
· Have at least 25 posts on TOL
AND
· Have been a TOL member for at least 7 days
If the above conditions are met the user will automatically be promoted to the Registered PLUS level.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
FREE With conditions... User MUST:
· Have at least 25 posts on TOL
AND
· Have been a TOL member for at least 7 days
If the above conditions are met the user will automatically be promoted to the Registered PLUS level.
Spamming isn't the way to get 25 posts. It might even get you kicked from a thread.

You should keep your points all in one post, that way other users aren't flooded with notifications that one person posted and posted again and again and again and again...

Make your point in a single post.