ECT AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE PEOPLE ??

DAN P

Hi to all and Acts 6:7 reads , And the WORD of God was growing , And the number of the disciples in Jerusalem was being multiplied greatly and a Great crowd of the Priests where OBEYING the Faith !!

#1 , First , the WORD / LOGOS was growing , which is the written word of God !!

#2 And the disciples in Jerusalem were being multiplied were INCREASING / AUXANO which is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means that for some 4 plus years increased and then STOPPED increasing !!

#3 And they , the disciples MULTIPLIED / PIETHYNO and it also is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means they increased and they also STOPPED MULTIPLYING , WHY ??

#4 And the Priests were obeying the faith and were OBEDIENT / HYPAHOUO is also in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means that they also stopped being obedient to the faith of the disciples !!

#5 It is obviously not saved by Grace , Nor in the B O C ,because it was not known yet and were still practicing Water Baptism !!

Seems like another Faith and Gospel to me and the IMPERFECT TENSE means that Israel and the LITTLE FLOCK were set aside as 2 Cor 3:13-16 and Luke 13:6-9 says !!

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi to all and Acts 6:7 reads , And the WORD of God was growing , And the number of the disciples in Jerusalem was being multiplied greatly and a Great crowd of the Priests where OBEYING the Faith !!

#1 , First , the WORD / LOGOS was growing , which is the written word of God !!

#2 And the disciples in Jerusalem were being multiplied were INCREASING / AUXANO which is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means that for some 4 plus years increased and then STOPPED increasing !!

#3 And they , the disciples MULTIPLIED / PIETHYNO and it also is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means they increased and they also STOPPED MULTIPLYING , WHY ??

#4 And the Priests were obeying the faith and were OBEDIENT / HYPAHOUO is also in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means that they also stopped being obedient to the faith of the disciples !!

#5 It is obviously not saved by Grace , Nor in the B O C ,because it was not known yet and were still practicing Water Baptism !!

Seems like another Faith and Gospel to me and the IMPERFECT TENSE means that Israel and the LITTLE FLOCK were set aside as 2 Cor 3:13-16 and Luke 13:6-9 says !!

dan p

You need to find a good biblical church, with a respected and educated Pastor and Elders, and get properly educated in theology proper.

dodge

Hi and I had to change position many times , so what !!

We have to believe our apostle , to the Gentiles , PAUL !!

dan p

YOU are following the wrong one. Paul said to follow Jesus as he himself said to follow.

Heb 3:1
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

hmmm, wonder why scripture does not say of Paul "the Apostle and High Priest of our profession" , but it does say that about Jesus ? You are deceived dan,sadly.

Last edited:

glorydaz

YOU are following the wrong one. Paul said to follow Jesus as he himself said to follow.

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

hmmm, wonder why scripture does not say of Paul "the Apostle and High Priest of our profession" , but it does say that about Jesus ? You are deceived dan,sadly.

I guess you didn't notice what letter you're quoting. It's called Hebrews, and you can know it because the Jews had PRIESTS, and when you read things like this, you can be sure:

Heb. 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: 9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.​

Jesus, of course, sent Paul to be the apostle to the Gentiles. You can know that when you read things like this:

1 Tim. 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Ga. 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)​

So, you have to follow the chain of command....just as you did in the military. God sent Jesus to the Jews, and Jesus sent Paul to the Gentiles. I rest my case.

Truster

"You need to find a good biblical church, with a respected and educated Pastor and Elders, and get properly educated in theology proper".

His first need is to be converted.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. - 1 Corinthians 11:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians11:1&version=NKJV

We don't follow Paul so much as we imitate him, just as he imitated Christ.

dodge

I guess you didn't notice what letter you're quoting. It's called Hebrews, and you can know it because the Jews had PRIESTS, and when you read things like this, you can be sure:

Heb. 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: 9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.​

Jesus, of course, sent Paul to be the apostle to the Gentiles. You can know that when you read things like this:

1 Tim. 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Ga. 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)​

So, you have to follow the chain of command....just as you did in the military. God sent Jesus to the Jews, and Jesus sent Paul to the Gentiles. I rest my case.

Diversion and switch and bait ! If Jesus is not your apostle and high priest then you are not even a christian.

DAN P

Hi and you lose again !!

Heb 6:1 reads ' Therefore LEAVING the teaching of Christ let us go on unto PERFECTION " and this verb is in the Greek AORIST TENSE !!~

#1 , The Hebrews are LEAVE , FORSAKE the teaching of CHRIST , BUT you will never let go !!

#2 , The second verb is LET US GO ON is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and to always CONTINUE to FORSAKE Christ teaching !!

#3 , It is also in the Greek SUBJUCTIVE MOOD which means the Hebrews MAY obey OR not obey what Paul wrote in HEBREWS and LIKE YOU continue to teach Christ earthly ministry of Baptism , REPENTANCE , PRACTICE the Law , KEEP the SABBATH , keep killing animals for a SACRIFICE for SINS ETC , ETC !!

And also stop the REMITING OF SINS , in John 20:23 and take some time off !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and you lose again !!

Heb 6:1 reads ' Therefore LEAVING the teaching of Christ let us go on unto PERFECTION " and this verb is in the Greek AORIST TENSE !!~

#1 , The Hebrews are LEAVE , FORSAKE the teaching of CHRIST , BUT you will never let go !!

#2 , The second verb is LET US GO ON is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and to always CONTINUE to FORSAKE Christ teaching !!

#3 , It is also in the Greek SUBJUCTIVE MOOD which means the Hebrews MAY obey OR not obey what Paul wrote in HEBREWS and LIKE YOU continue to teach Christ earthly ministry of Baptism , REPENTANCE , PRACTICE the Law , KEEP the SABBATH , keep killing animals for a SACRIFICE for SINS ETC , ETC !!

And also stop the REMITING OF SINS , in John 20:23 and take some time off !!

dan p

dan, leaving the "principles" of Christ as in Baptism, repentance, Lord's supper, faith in Him as in MATURING in Christ Jesus NOT forsaking the principles.

So you have left all your confidence in Jesus and placed it in Paul ! You are the one who has lost, sadly.

You also misquoted the verse and changed a word how convenient.

Heb 6:1

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Principles and teachings are not hardly the same. You lose again !

john w

Hall of Fame

Dodge, to the children of Israel:

"You children of Israel are following the wrong one!!!. God the Father said to follow the Lord Jesus Christ. You are following Moses!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!"

False dichotomy, you wicked scammer, deceiver, as just as the LORD God appointed Moses, as his servant, prophet, spokesman, and commanded the children of Israel to follow Moses, as that is following the LORD God, the Lord Jesus Christ appointed Paul as his servant, minister, prophet, spokesman, steward...........................and told us to follow Him, as that is following the Lord Jesus Christ, as Paul's words, are the risen, glorified, ascended, and seated "Lord from heaven"'s words, in this dispensation.

But that is your "ministry" on TOL-fraud, deception, sophistry-satanic. The LORD God never taught you this subtil-ness. Guess who did? Rhetorical q-survey Genesis 3:1 KJV.

Get of this site-members of the boc, which excludes you, smell your sulfur.

Wolf.

DAN P

dan, leaving the "principles" of Christ as in Baptism, repentance, Lord's supper, faith in Him as in MATURING in Christ Jesus NOT forsaking the principles.

So you have left all your confidence in Jesus and placed it in Paul ! You are the one who has lost, sadly.

You also misquoted the verse and changed a word how convenient.

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Principles and teachings are not hardly the same. You lose again !

Hi and I was reporting of the Greek word LEAVING but will comment on the Greek word PRINCIPLES which will never change my last post , SINCE you can not do word STUDIES !!

The Greek word PRINCIPLES / ARCHE means , FIRST , CORNER , ORIGIN , RULE and many more meanings !!

You are making your self LOOK BAD !!

And do not change what I have posted and are you a KJV ONLY , PERSON , to bad . so study words before you answer !!

dan p

dodge

DAN P;5084078]Hi and I was reporting of the Greek word LEAVING but will comment on the Greek word PRINCIPLES which will never change my last post , SINCE you can not do word STUDIES !!

The Greek word PRINCIPLES / ARCHE means , FIRST , CORNER , ORIGIN , RULE and many more meanings !

You are making your self LOOK BAD !!

And do not change what I have posted and are you a KJV ONLY , PERSON , to bad . so study words before you answer !!Y

lol, you have zero reading comprehension skill and think I make myself look bad ! Now that is rich,dan.

Leaving the principles of the foundations and moving on to the meat, but you best stay with the milk it is choking you.

Did you get that dan "foundation of repentance from dead works" = grace saves not law. Move on up to "faith in God" not in MAD or Paul.

Another words dan grow up as in mature.

Last edited:

DAN P

lol, you have zero reading comprehension skill and think I make myself look bad ! Now that is rich,dan.

Leaving the principles of the foundations and moving on to the meat, but you best stay with the milk it is choking you.

Did you get that dan "foundation of repentance from dead works" = grace saves not law. Move on up to "faith in God" not in MAD or Paul.

Another words dan grow up as in mature.

Hi and you believe that the Greek word PRINCIPLES / ARCHE changes the core that is written , to LEAVE / APHHIEMI the principles and DOCRTINES of Christ . you are not moving ON and you are the CALLOW ONE , LOL here are a plenty !!

dan p