ECT AN OUTRAGE CLAIM BY PENTECOSTALS , Acts 2:2 !!

DAN P

Hi to all and the UN-KNOWN TONGUES people make many outrages claims as to where the Body of Christ began.

#1 , Just where in Acts 2:1-4 as one poster claims , the Body of Christ began in Acts 2:1-4 , where is it mentioned ?

#2 , Then they CLAIM that it began here , because the Holy Spirit was poured out in Acts 2 , and other Red HERRING with out proof !!

Acts 2:2 reads , " And Suddenly out of the heaven came a noise just as a Rushing Violent breath , and it Filled the wholw house where they were sitting ."

#3 , Where is the Body of Christ mentioned here , Pray tell ?

#4 , The Holy Spirit is the one that BAPTIZO / PLACES every believer INTO the Body of Christ , 1 Cor 12:13 .

#5 , There is no mentioning of 1 Cor 12:13 here at all !!

#6 , The Greek word in verse 2 , " THEY WERE / EN " is in the Greek Imperfect Tense , which means it CONTINUED and then STOPPED !!

#7 , It STOPPED because Israel was set aside as Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 says it !!

#8 , But their BIGGEST BLUNDER is that Acts 2 was a Prophesy in Joel 2:28 and only the GULLIBLE fall for there tricks !!

DAN P

Last edited:

oatmeal

Hi to all and the UN-KNOWN TONGUES people make many outrages claims as to where the Body of Christ began.

#1 , Just where in Acts 2:1-4 as one poster claims , the Body of Christ began in Acts 2:1-4 , where is it mentioned ?

#2 , Then they CLAIM that it began here , because the Holy Spirit was poured out in Acts 2 , and other Red HERRING with out proof !!

Acts 2:2 reads , " And Suddenly out of the heaven came a noise just as a Rushing Violent breath , and it Filled the wholw house where they were sitting ."

#4 , The Holy Spirit is the one that BAPTIZO / PLACES every believer INTO the Body of Christ , 1 Cor 12:13 .

#5 , Their is no mentioning of 1 Cor 12:13 here at all !!

#6 , The Greek word in verse 2 , " THEY WERE / EN " is in the Greek Imperfect Tense , which means it CONTINUED and then STOPPED !!

#7 , It STOPPED because Israel was set aside as Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 says it !!

#8 , But their BIGGEST BLUNDER is that Acts 2 was a Prophesy in Joel 2:28 and only the GULLIBLE fall for there tricks !!

DAN P

It is not mentioned.

Acts 2:1-4

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Where is Jesus Christ mentioned? Oh no, he doesn't exist because he is not mentioned in that passage!

Where is the Father mentioned in that passage? Oh God, oh no! oh no, oh no no no no no! The Father doesn't exist because the Father is not mentioned in that passage!!

Where is the earth mentioned in that passage?

The earth ceased to exist! Oh no!!!!!

You are not mentioned in that passage, you do not exist! What are you going to do?

DAN P

I
Where is the earth mentioned in that passage?

The earth ceased to exist! Oh no!!!!!

Y?

Hi , so the Day of Pentecost did not happen on EARTH , or in Jerusalem ??

So , where did Pentecost , then happen , pray tell !!

This has to be pretty good !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Spitfire

We can rest assured it had come into being by Acts 9, in any case.

Jesus asked Saul why he was persecuting HIM, not why he was persecuting a bunch of Jewish Christians.

oatmeal

Hi , so the Day of Pentecost did not happen on EARTH , or in Jerusalem ??

So , where did Pentecost , then happen , pray tell !!

This has to be pretty good !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

You missed your point entirely

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
22 Therefore tongues are for a sign, not to those who believe but to unbelievers;

DAN P

I had the same glitch on posting, Dan.

Hi , and my computer is giving me trouble and I had a new one setup and I need more setup , yet !!

The one I am using is an XP AND MOVES REAL SLOW , but it knows Dispensationalism very good !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The Holy Spirit filled the NT temple.

The tongues of fire rested on them because this was about begin throughout Israel----

Mat 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Mat 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

The 120 in it. Prophets to every nation. 12X10

Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

#5 , Their is no mentioning of 1 Cor 12:13 here at all !!

Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

When believers are filled with the Spirit then that is sufficient.

Believers have continued to be filled with the Spirit since.

Israel apostasied way back.

Luk 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
Luk 13:35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

DAN P

Only unbelievers deny Jesus words-

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

DAN P

The Holy Spirit filled the NT temple.

The tongues of fire rested on them because this was about begin throughout Israel----

Mat 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Mat 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

The 120 in it. Prophets to every nation. 12X10

Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

When believers are filled with the Spirit then that is sufficient.

Believers have continued to be filled with the Spirit since.

Israel apostasied way back.

Luk 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
Luk 13:35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Only unbelievers deny Jesus words-

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Hi and what is the CONTEXT of Mark 16:15-18 , as I have asked you before , with no response , but is Obvious that you can not answer as you BLEND it all together and should throw in Noah's Ark , just for good measure !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You can not even rebut the OP , CAN YOU !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and what is the CONTEXT of Mark 16:15-18 , as I have asked you before , with no response , but is Obvious that you can not answer as you BLEND it all together and should throw in Noah's Ark , just for good measure !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You can not even rebut the OP , CAN YOU !!

DAN P

just did.

LA

revpete

#5 , There is no mentioning of 1 Cor 12:13 here at all !!

DAN P

If anything is outrageous here it's your argument from silence! Just because something or for that matter someone is not mentioned doesn't mean that it doesn't exist! Your exegesis is rather strained to say the least ⚠️

You are of course quite right when you quote 1Cor 12:13 in support of The Holy Spirit being The One who baptises every believer into the body of Christ. However, the verse before (v12) speaks of The Body as already existing and having many members. If The Body was already there in 1Cor 12 and fulfilling its function, where did it come from? I realise you have an answer but not being a MAD I don't know what it is.

Pete 👤

Cross Reference

If anything is outrageous here it's your argument from silence! Just because something or for that matter someone is not mentioned doesn't mean that it doesn't exist! Your exegesis is rather strained to say the least ⚠️

You are of course quite right when you quote 1Cor 12:13 in support of The Holy Spirit being The One who baptises every believer into the body of Christ. However, the verse before (v12) speaks of The Body as already existing and having many members. If The Body was already there in 1Cor 12 and fulfilling its function, where did it come from? I realise you have an answer but not being a MAD I don't know what it is.

Pete ��

Ever wonder why the Church [Body of Christ] didn't begin in John 20:22? __ except for the need for power for it to function being the only reason.