ECT AN OUTRAGE CLAIM BY PENTECOSTALS , Acts 2:2 !!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for your offer to explain but I would prefer to be taught by someone who actually rightly divides The Word of Truth, not one who divides and divides and divides The word. I am just getting to grips with this MAD stuff and have read arguments both for and against and so far what I see is error but I'll keep going.

Anyone with merest grasp of doctrine knows the church began on the day of Pentecost. As for grace try Jn 1:17. We have grace even on the OT but I take it you are talking about the dispensation of grace, which you would no doubt say began with Paul. If that is so, how was Paul himself saved?

Acts 9:6 is a command given to Paul just after his conversion on the Damascus Rd and has absolutely nothing to do with The Body of Christ. 1Tim 1:15 - 16 is the apostle testifying of his conversion despite his unworthiness.

Pete ��

tel 'em rev ! - :patrol:

DAN P

Thanks for your offer to explain but I would prefer to be taught by someone who actually rightly divides The Word of Truth, not one who divides and divides and divides The word. I am just getting to grips with this MAD stuff and have read arguments both for and against and so far what I see is error but I'll keep going.

Anyone with merest grasp of doctrine knows the church began on the day of Pentecost. As for grace try Jn 1:17. We have grace even on the OT but I take it you are talking about the dispensation of grace, which you would no doubt say began with Paul. If that is so, how was Paul himself saved?

Acts 9:6 is a command given to Paul just after his conversion on the Damascus Rd and has absolutely nothing to do with The Body of Christ. 1Tim 1:15 - 16 is the apostle testifying of his conversion despite his unworthiness.

Pete 👤

Hi and you are just BUNKUM , and you are just learning about Dispensationalism and TALKING to someone who know KNOWS the IN and OUTS of Dispensationalism , LOL here !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you are just BUNKUM , and you are just learning about Dispensationalism and TALKING to someone who know KNOWS the IN and OUTS of Dispensationalism , LOL here !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

The real reason you hate Pentecostalism and avoid being part of the Church of 30120 of Acts 2, is that you are full of demons.

You need deliverance.

The demon does not love you Dan, they hate you and the Spirit of Christ.

The only way you will get deliverance is through a true Pentecostal.

LA

revpete

AN OUTRAGE CLAIM BY PENTECOSTALS , Acts 2:2 !!

dan p

Yes I suppose you do know the ins and outs of what so far I see to be just not there. As far as I can see you have no justification for holding the position you do. However, as you say I am just learning about this MAD stuff. I thought though that we are all learners, that is all except you who know (or in your arrogance think you do) it all.

You are clearly very proud and enthroned on your own smugness. No, MAD is, what did you say now.... Oh yes just BUNKUM 😜. Anyway I am going to download a 39 page doc in favour of the MAD position so who knows maybe I too will be a convert to so far what I see as a false doctrine. Please note, you are not an expert in real Dispensationalism but in MADNESS lol BTW have a blessed New Year 👍

Pete 👤

revpete

to me, Grace is God. the mercy and indescribable, unimaginable goodness and beauty of God. sometimes for just a split second or two i sense just a glimpse of what it means. often, when reading scripture, or being touched by an interaction with people or nature. people can show or display grace in behavior and speach. but the Grace of God is so much, that we can only try to imagine. i suspect i can't, completely. we can look at pictures of galaxies and deep space and get just a sense of God's Grace and Power and beauty. infinite Good. you should be laughing at yourself if you think your "initiated". i don't even care what that means to you. i am confident and content in my spiritual wisdom, i learn and grow everyday. - you keep looking for a dozen different ways to define it. chuckle chuckle HEH HEH - what, are you 13 years old ? :comeout:

That's good Pat! Yes, God's grace is so much more that it will indeed take eternity to reveal it.

Pete 👤

DAN P

Yes I suppose you do know the ins and outs of what so far I see to be just not there. As far as I can see you have no justification for holding the position you do. However, as you say I am just learning about this MAD stuff. I thought though that we are all learners, that is all except you who know (or in your arrogance think you do) it all.

You are clearly very proud and enthroned on your own smugness. No, MAD is, what did you say now.... Oh yes just BUNKUM 😜. Anyway I am going to download a 39 page doc in favour of the MAD position so who knows maybe I too will be a convert to so far what I see as a false doctrine. Please note, you are not an expert in real Dispensationalism but in MADNESS lol BTW have a blessed New Year 👍

Pete 👤

Hi , and ONLY Paul knew all of Dispensationalism as he received , MANY Revelations from the Risen Christ ,

Paul spoke more Languages than the 12 !

Paul also raised people from the Dead !!

Paul did special Miracles !!

I am always ACCUSED of knowing it all and I know this , IT IRRITATES the Pentecostals as there knowledge of the bible is Zilch !!

If you quote a knowledge Dispensationalist , he may have some truth , Like C R Stam , Baker and especially Robert C Brock , otherwise NADA !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and ONLY Paul knew all of Dispensationalism as he received , MANY Revelations from the Risen Christ ,

Paul spoke more Languages than the 12 !

Paul also raised people from the Dead !!

Paul did special Miracles !!

I am always ACCUSED of knowing it all and I know this , IT IRRITATES the Pentecostals as there knowledge of the bible is Zilch !!

If you quote a knowledge Dispensationalist , he may have some truth , Like C R Stam , Baker and especially Robert C Brock , otherwise NADA !!

DAN P

Dan,

the two witnesses are Pentecostals.

LA

DAN P

Dan,

the two witnesses are Pentecostals.

LA

Hi , and the 2 WITNESSES against you is in Matt 16:18 , which the RCC and you refuse to believe " I will build " His EKKLESIA , is in the FUTURE TENSE and your theology is IRRELEVANT , some get good news like you , are just plain CODSWALLOP !!

DAN P