AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Has anyone here heard of a Republican Congressman named "Trey Gowdy?" I believe he would have made a GREAT Attorney General under the Trump Administration in my humble opinion. You can watch him in action on You-Tube. See if you would agree with my assessment?

A new tactic?

I'll post a youtube of my toe nails growing...we'll see who gets the most views.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, lining up all the illegal immigrants in firing squad formation would equally be "real"

Getting kicked back to the place of which you came is not comparable in any way to 'lining them up in a firing squad'.
But
Mexico would probably thank us for it if we did :plain:

This post-election, retroactive boasting's akin to a virgin fratboy who wakes up from a blacked-out bender only to find out he'd had sex with the ugly girl.

Hearing yall talk about the behavior of others post-election is truly a comedy.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Getting kicked back to the place of which you came is not comparable in any way to 'lining them up in a firing squad'.

Yes, they are -- when the comparison is penned as being "real". Do you read your own prior posts?

But
Mexico would probably thank us for it if we did :plain:

So, are you implying a slight virtue to the idea...huh? ...killing two birds with one stone...so to speak! :up:

Hearing yall talk about the behavior of others post-election is truly a comedy.

Well then we actually do hold something in common!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I noticed that my good friend TH posted a comment.
I did. :)

As I stated earlier, I have exiled him to my "EGGNORE" (Ignore) list.
You did. Odd move given what sponsored it.

Therefore. I missed out on whatever brilliant form of WIT, he attempted to express.
Oh, so that's it. Well, no one told you to try for funny. A man has to know his limitations.

But that's okay. As long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. :thumb:

Sorry TH, but you are "Persona non grata" on this thread if I had my way.
So you think it's okay to dump rubbish on the heads of the left and mistakenly declare me of that particular, but if I criticize the want of humor in the attempt...I thought you guys were always saying how thin skinned and immature the left is.

Makes me shudder considering what you'd have advocated if I'd actually gone after you. :shocked:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, they are -- when the comparison is penned as being "real". Do you read your own prior posts?

I have never said anything about killing illegal immigrants, or even punishing them.

So, are you implying a slight virtue to the idea...huh? ...killing two birds with one stone...so to speak! :up:

What I'm saying is that if even Mexico doesn't want them, then Trump saying what he's said about them is valid.

Well then we actually do hold something in common!

Conservatives deserve to feel a bit smug and satisfied- Trump's election was a political miracle.

You all are the ones recounting votes, protesting the streets, vandalizing, screaming at people, scrutinizing the Electoral College, anon anon.

There is indeed a bit of satisfaction out of that- sort of like seeing a playground bully get beat up and then cry about it.
Face it, the Left cannot play any card here :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Dumping rubbish on heads full of rubbish :idunno:
All you managed was to repeat his error. The truth is that both the left and the right have made great contributions to our compact, and made horrible mistakes in relation. Simplifying and demonizing doesn't do it or you any real good.

Arthur Brain

I did. :)

You did. Odd move given what sponsored it.

Oh, so that's it. Well, no one told you to try for funny. A man has to know his limitations.

But that's okay. As long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. :thumb:

So you think it's okay to dump rubbish on the heads of the left and mistakenly declare me of that particular, but if I criticize the want of humor in the attempt...I thought you guys were always saying how thin skinned and immature the left is.

Makes me shudder considering what you'd have advocated if I'd actually gone after you. :shocked:

You, you liberal you!

:nono:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
All you managed was to repeat his error. The truth is that both the left and the right have made great contributions to our compact, and made horrible mistakes in relation. Simplifying and demonizing doesn't do it or you any real good.

Nah
You're trying to spread the fault onto the Right, when the Left is responsible for this bitter division. They threw shade at everyone else and attacked the Right for years, you all ought to make amends rather than play the blame game for real :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nah You're trying to spread the fault onto the Right,
Actually I recognized that both have contributed to the compact and made mistakes. Now here you go, by contrast, actually trying to fixate on the negative and to pin it on one side of the aisle:

when the Left is responsible for this bitter division.
You might want to have yourself checked for an aneurysm. :plain:

They threw shade at everyone else and attacked the Right for years
That's been the political rhetorical reality for both parties for a very long time.

, you all ought to make amends rather than play the blame game for real
You want me to apologize for the Republican party, which is the one I'm actually registered with and have mostly supported?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
9bea8f7fbe5ac4626082beed16e84d0d.jpg

CwzZyxMUoAA5qQd-300x300.jpg

:chuckle:
Time for a change, people

Zeke

Changing the paper in the bottom of bird cage isn't really something new! it won't take long for the same ole smell to stink up the two party compact bird cage.

rexlunae

Nah
You're trying to spread the fault onto the Right, when the Left is responsible for this bitter division. They threw shade at everyone else and attacked the Right for years, you all ought to make amends rather than play the blame game for real :rolleyes:

I don't know about you, but I remember the 1990s, and parts of the 1980s, and I remember listening to Rush Limbaugh, back when he had a TV show, and Michael Medved was on right-wing talk radio. And I remember what they said about liberals. They were so vicious, and so successful at this slime-job that almost no one, certainly no mainstream Democrat wanted that term associated with themselves. You might get attacked as a conservative now, but I promise you it's nothing like what happened not too very long ago in pretty mainstream places to liberals, and that still happens now in a lot of places.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't know about you, but I remember the 1990s, and parts of the 1980s, and I remember listening to Rush Limbaugh, back when he had a TV show, and Michael Medved was on right-wing talk radio. And I remember what they said about liberals. They were so vicious, and so successful at this slime-job that almost no one, certainly no mainstream Democrat wanted that term associated with themselves. You might get attacked as a conservative now, but I promise you it's nothing like what happened not too very long ago in pretty mainstream places to liberals, and that still happens now in a lot of places.

:baby:

Status
Not open for further replies.