An Introduction

Kehlan

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. Pretty new to TOL, I made my account a while ago but haven't ever posted. But I look forward to being part of some interesting discussions.

A little about myself. I live in Ohio, USA. I am a husband and father of 3. I am a Desktop Engineer for a school district. I am also a Deacon in my church and play drums in the praise team.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome! Nice to meet you! :wave:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
welcome-1.gif

jsjohnnt

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. Pretty new to TOL, I made my account a while ago but haven't ever posted. But I look forward to being part of some interesting discussions.

A little about myself. I live in Ohio, USA. I am a husband and father of 3. I am a Desktop Engineer for a school district. I am also a Deacon in my church and play drums in the praise team.

Welcome !! but you are in the wild wild west when it comes to theological expression. Protect your women and children !!!! But, again, welcome. Lots of good folks here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That would be something to look forward to...:plain: what?

A little about myself. I live in Ohio, USA.
We have a few from your state matriculating around here.

I am a husband and father of 3.
Congrats and condolences then.

I am a Desktop Engineer for a school district.
Sounds interesting. What does that entail?

I am also a Deacon in my church and play drums in the praise team.
It would be great if you were a deacon in your church and played drums in a blues band, but a musician is still a plus.

I like an optimist. :thumb:

Welcome. :cheers: You might want to slow down the blistering post pace you've set with this though. :)

Lon

A little about myself. I live in Ohio, USA.
I am a husband and father of 3.
Congrats and condolences ...
I am a Desktop Engineer for a school district.
I am also a Deacon in my church and play drums in the praise team.
It would be great if you were a deacon in your church and played drums in a blues band, but a musician is still a plus.

Welcome. :cheers: You might want to slow down the blistering post pace you've set with this though. :)

...:plain: what?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Congrats and condolences ...

...:plain: what?
You forgot the quote wrap...or that was the worst example of how to get away with plagiarism in the history of the written word. :eek:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Dealing with teachers who think the CD-ROM tray on a computer is a coffee cup holder or that "Enter Password:" means typing the word "password". ;)

AMR