An Apology!

Granite

Hall of Fame
You choose to belittle my attempts to apologize by calling it a "farce"? Do you not see that is demeaning and unforgiving?

You called me "Shylock," for crying out loud.

First you invented a nasty little jab for black people, thought better of it, and created this thread without actually or directly speaking to what you'd done.

Then you sent a centuries-old anti-semitic slur my way. Congrats.

I'm done with this thread, it's making me feel gross.

M. A. Williams

First you invented a nasty little jab for black people, thought better of it, and created this thread without actually or directly speaking to what you'd done.

Brother, what was done doesn't need to be spoken of. Fault, a fault of which you're well aware of, was admitted to and an apology made.

I understand that sometimes an apology, even under the best intentions, isn't something we want to hear or are prepared to accept at that time, but it still stands.

The OP admitted wrongdoing and apologised. You know what that wrongdoing was. The people to whom the apology concerns knows what it was. That's what matters.

If that means nothing then at least consider the fact that there are plenty of forums you can go to where the staff do wrong and do nothing to rectify it or make amends. They sweep it under the rug and that's that. At least appreciate that isn't the case here.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You choose to belittle my attempts to apologize by calling it a "farce"? Do you not see that is demeaning and unforgiving?

Granite is a bitter little man. He will do everything in his power to twist any conciliatory effort on your part against you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

All of your feigned outrage should be whats making you feel gross.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Easy fix for Granite's discomfort. Bybee...destroy this thread and the original remark, then claim you were just clearing space, did nothing wrong and want to concentrate on Patriot's football.

I hear that works anywhere in New England. :eek:

Last edited:

noguru

I must have missed the whole thing, however, it's over. You apologized.

Apologies are apparently less rare than forgiveness.

Fight club is a rather old movie at this point. In 2 months it will be 16 years since its release.