America Committing Suicide

Derf

Republican judges and Supreme Court justices uphold civic morality. Democrats do not.

Some do, perhaps, but many Rep. judges don't.
And here's a case in point (remember that Rep. judges come from the same pool of lawyers that fill the legislatures in our country):

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Reminder: It was a RE-PUBLICAN Supreme Court that gave us Roe-V-Wade.
When an individual makes a mistake but then works hard to correct it, don't you give them credit for that? I know it's hard to forgive in general, but if you're going to forgive someone, isn't it rather easier when they work hard to make amends? And if it's the case with an individual, couldn't it be with a party (a group of individuals) also?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
When an individual makes a mistake but then works hard to correct it, don't you give them credit for that? I know it's hard to forgive in general, but if you're going to forgive someone, isn't it rather easier when they work hard to make amends? And if it's the case with an individual, couldn't it be with a party (a group of individuals) also?
Problem is it was Trump who overturned Roe. And he wasn't a party member.

Derf

It's not a matter of forgiveness. It's a matter of trust. You can forgive someone for a sin 7 x 70, but can you trust a group that never really came to you even once and said "I repent"?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
When an individual makes a mistake but then works hard to correct it, don't you give them credit for that?

Of course I do! And they don't even have to work that hard!

I know it's hard to forgive in general, but if you're going to forgive someone, isn't it rather easier when they work hard to make amends?

Supra.

And if it's the case with an individual, couldn't it be with a party (a group of individuals) also?

The problem is that the Re-publican party has done everything in its power to make things worse, NOT BETTER!

If all it took was for Roe-V-Wade to be overturned to end abortion, the murdering of innocent children in the womb, then that would have been fine. Maybe you haven't noticed, however, but abortion is still legal in most if not all 50 states, and guess what! It was and remains the RE-PUBLICAN PARTY that keeps putting laws on the books that inherently AFFIRM abortion, by regulating it, instead of outright banning it. Almost every single law concerning abortion in the last 60 years has been to, in some way, REGULATE abortion. You don't regulate something that you're trying to get rid of. You BAN IT!

way 2 go

And here's a case in point (remember that Rep. judges come from the same pool of lawyers that fill the legislatures in our country):
why you ask are they going after Paxton ?

Texas AG Ken Paxton’s COVID-19 vaccine investigation could stick it to Big Pharma execs​

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

ok doser

Shot the 84-year-old woman in the back as she was leaving

IMG_20230530_104811.jpg

ok doser

View attachment 7127
If the authorities aren't willing to give him the punishment he deserves, how far are we from vigilantes taking up the slack? Would anybody think it unfair if their house was burned down in the middle of the night with their doors and windows nailed shut?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Feral children

View attachment 7126

View attachment 7127

The inmates are running the asylum.

If the authorities aren't willing to give him the punishment he deserves, how far are we from vigilantes taking up the slack? Would anybody think it unfair if their house was burned down in the middle of the night with their doors and windows nailed shut?

way 2 go

FxV0oLAWYAQN6uh

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

"Firey, but mostly peaceful drone strike."

"The world is ending. Here is why that's a good thing."