America Committing Suicide

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
My opinion, based on my understanding of the Bible, is there there is no redeeming any of this and that it's all downhill from here until Christ returns and makes things right.

We can battle to win a few souls, but that will never transform this nation into anything decent prior to God's judgment of the world.
The "Good News" thread here on TOL doesn't actually exist?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
" ... Elections in this country are like hockey games for Repubs and Dems, you get two points for a win ... but you get one point for a tie ... and if you don't vote Republican ... that's a point for the Democrats. You have to actually vote Republican if you don't want Democrats to get a point. ... "

So let me put it another way: You are helping America Commit Suicide if you don't vote Republican.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Gee if only we had a first lady who had a doctorate in education and had the influence to effect change

IMG_20230424_104228.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
" ... Elections in this country are like hockey games for Repubs and Dems, you get two points for a win ... but you get one point for a tie ... and if you don't vote Republican ... that's a point for the Democrats. You have to actually vote Republican if you don't want Democrats to get a point. ... "

So let me put it another way: You are helping America Commit Suicide if you don't vote Republican.
Yep.
I'll vote against the left any way I can and every chance I get.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yep.

Same question to you:

Do you really think a vote will accomplish anything at this point?

The left have already shown they don't care about voting results, so long as they get to give themselves more power, and that they're even willing to go so far as faking votes to get their way.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Yep.
Straight Republican ticket for me. A vote against:

Critical Race Theory
Border insecurity
"Wokey McWokeface"
Establishment of the Climate change religion
"Clown World"
"Hooray For Pedophilia"
"The Groomer Party"

etc.!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Same question to you:

Do you really think a vote will accomplish anything at this point?

The left have already shown they don't care about voting results, so long as they get to give themselves more power, and that they're even willing to go so far as faking votes to get their way.
Yes I do think a vote will accomplish something.
It is my voice and I don't intend to give up and be silent.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes I do think a vote will accomplish something.

What do you think a vote will accomplish, when the enemy will simply manipulate the votes in their favor?

It is my voice and I don't intend to give up and be silent.

Civil disobedience would accomplish more. That's a better way to "raise your voice."

I wholeheartedly agree with this.
The NT writers didn't have a clue that some OT verses were about the Messiah until after it happened.

That's because those verses were not, in fact, about the Messiah, but simply applied to Him.