ECT All Things Are Lawful For Me

Danoh

Tell me what we have to believe about Jesus to be saved.

Tell me why Paul told the believers that if they did not repent of their sins then God's wrath will come on them and that there is no favoritism because you say you believe.

You poor thing.

As with some who profess they supposedly hold to "MAD" you also read Romans 1:18 thru 3:20 INCORRECTLY.

That section of Romans is detailing PAST history of God's dealings with man, and man's PAST rebellions (plural) to same.

That, and what God HAD proved through that about what man deserves, and why, and why man CONTINUES TO deserve His wrath.

"BUT NOW..."

O but that "BUT NOW..." - Romans 3:21's RETURN TO...where Paul left off so majestically - Romans 1:17.

Romans 1:17 - the very SPARK that set off that GREAT fire that had so lit ALL Europe ABLAZE - The Protestant Reformation - Amen!

glorydaz

Show me where Paul tells people they are saved by believing without obedience.

You've been shown. Go back and read Jerry's posts.

Show me where Paul tells people that if they repent of their sins then they condemn themselves.

Paul doesn't tell people that one way or another. Twisting your words around doesn't make them any truer than they were the first time. :duh:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's what it plainly says.
You just don't like it.

Paul said 'law', not 'the' law.
He means any works of supposed merit.
Yeppers.

Galatians 3:21 KJV
(21) Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

God's Truth

He didn't have to....any more than he didn't say, 'you are saved by believing without being dunked under water'.

But he made it clear many times over.

Paul would not say we didn't have to be water baptized, nor would he say we do not have to obey to be saved.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeppers.

Galatians 3:21 KJV
(21) Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Yeah, and there's no definite article in that verse either with regard to nomos/law.

God's Truth

How sad for Paul that you make him a changer of the Lord's words and teachings.

You should not bear false witness against him.

Who can change what Jesus says when he walked the earth?

How is Jesus' words Spirit and life to the Jews if they obey, but death and hell for me?

God's Truth

You've been shown. Go back and read Jerry's posts.

Paul doesn't tell people that one way or another. Twisting your words around doesn't make them any truer than they were the first time. :duh:

You are the twister. Actually, I am glad to see that it bothers you so much when I put it in words as Paul saying it. Sounds wrong now doesn't it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sho nuff.

It's uncanny how Meshak shifts vocabulary from severely limited to downright verbose and grammatically correct. It's almost as if...as if... :think:

Jealous much?

My English is not that bad.

You seem so jealous of my succinct analysis of your perverted gospel.

This is the bottom line of your hate toward me, I am just too good an analyzer for you.:)

This is another up scaled comment, if I say so myself:)

God's Truth

You poor thing.

As with some who profess they supposedly hold to "MAD" you also read Romans 1:18 thru 3:20 INCORRECTLY.

That section of Romans is detailing PAST history of God's dealings with man, and man's PAST rebellions (plural) to same.

That, and what God HAD proved through that about what man deserves, and why, and why man CONTINUES TO deserve His wrath.

"BUT NOW..."

O but that "BUT NOW..." - Romans 3:21's RETURN TO...where Paul left off so majestically - Romans 1:17.

Romans 1:17 - the very SPARK that set off that GREAT fire that had so lit ALL Europe ABLAZE - The Protestant Reformation - Amen!

I will always be right and you will always be wrong, for I preach obedience to Christ.

Even a little child can rebuke you.

Ask a 7 year old child if we have to obey Jesus.

You are a deceived adult that should be embarrassed to preach.

Danoh

Like all those "almost 28ers" here you never falsely slandered? Them the ones you mean?

ALMOST 28ers is what your view amounts to.

But someone now on youtube has come up with an even more apt description of your errors.

"The Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrid" :chuckle:

That is exacty the view you and yours assert is MAD.

YOURS IS a con-fusion of the Acts 9 Position WITH the Acts 28 - a hybrid of the two and you know it.

In fact, when that 28er "ac28" was on here, and posted some standard 28 views you and yours also hold to, STP fell all over himself agreeing with the guy, lol

That alone doesn't make you guys bad people.

Just wrong people.

And people who are forever irresponsibly presenting YOUR Hybrid as "MAD."

Not a one of you ever lets others know that your view is yours and not the majority view of MOST Pastor-Teachers who hold to Mid-Acts.

And no, a majority are not always wrong - that is just one more of the many holes in your approach.

Well, that, and the fact that you collectively malign anyone who brings up any view that you and yours do not hold to.

This is why you gang up on GT, Meshak, and so on.

Which always reminds of such as...

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Never of...

6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

glorydaz

Paul would not say we didn't have to be water baptized, nor would he say we do not have to obey to be saved.

Paul did not make a list of what we did not have to do to be saved,because he was busy telling us about the free gift of eternal life, and how we believe to receive that gift.

In the same way, I wouldn't tell you what NOT to do to win the lottery. I would tell you what you needed to do.

As far as baptism, Paul tells us there is ONE. Eph. 4:5KJV

And that is performed by the Spirit when we believe.

1 Corinthians 12:13KJV For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.​

Danoh

I will always be right and you will always be wrong, for I preach obedience to Christ.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

glorydaz

Then you don't give that little child much hope, do you?

Even a child knows that they can't obey everything all the time.

You take away the hope of every sinner by that false "gospel" you preach. There is no "good news" in it.