All About Movies

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I saw "the Interview". Its the opposite from what I expected. It turned out to be real comedy fun movie and not really meant to hurt a nation.

I did learn something though . I learned that north Korea looks at the Kim guy as a god. They showed that Kim didn't have to pee or use number 2 cause he didn't have openings for those below his waist .

Are they kidding us?????? Do north Korea really think Kim doesn't have an rectum and a penis????????????????

I was disappointed that Russia supported kim's pain of being made fun of.

Theses guys seems normal to me

tumblr_ni5w2n39231qzfox9o1_500.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes, many were let down by The Wolf of Wall Street and maybe it is more a 7? It was so hyped up and really, it was not bad, just drawn out.

The Great Gatsby was somewhat overdone but I liked the book and the movie did come close to the Daisy part, and that was then main plot. Now some really disliked the score, and on that, a 7, but I was able to enjoy it.

The Aviator, I think it help if you like Howard Hughes, and the film moved well. Some think "Gangs of New York" was better, an 8 and some like this one better.

"This Boy's Life" was very good, I have it as a DVD ad did not rate it.

I really do not like DVR and have a Sony, which i may sell; I like having the physical disk, usually the Blu-ray now. I perfer what I can touch like hardware, as they are more familiar and easy for me to play. The only way I would have cable is if I owned, or knew well the owner of the cable company and had it free. Then have it programmed for only commercial free movie channels, and local stations, which I have free on broadcast. :)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I saw "the Interview". Its the opposite from what I expected. It turned out to be real comedy fun movie and not really meant to hurt a nation.

I did learn something though . I learned that north Korea looks at the Kim guy as a god. They showed that Kim didn't have to pee or use number 2 cause he didn't have openings for those below his waist .

Are they kidding us?????? Do north Korea really think Kim doesn't have an rectum and a penis????????????????

I was disappointed that Russia supported kim's pain of being made fun of.

Theses guys seems normal to me

This is where I go to read up on movies
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788710/
My family send me some, and I buy then on eBay, doubt I will get that one, but rated well

I have "Rendition" and "Adoration" in mail today to watch; I have not seen ether and they may be boring?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
yes i have read about on movies there

not much a fan of TVS hows; my sister had 'criminal minds' sevens seasons,to me; is saw them all in a few weeks. That way it was not bad, like a long movie.

I would say more, my computer freezes up, will not print text, then the curser moves to the left, back into previous written text, and it seems make precise writing in full sentences not worth the time, as it has taken me twenty minutes to make this post.
I do hope all is well?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
yes i have read about on movies there

not much a fan of TVS hows; my sister had 'criminal minds' sevens seasons,to me; is saw them all in a few weeks. That way it was not bad, like a long movie.

I would say more, my computer freezes up, will not print text, then the curser moves to the left, back into previous written text, and it seems make precise writing in full sentences not worth the time, as it has taken me twenty minutes to make this post.
I do hope all is well?

I don't know why tablets give us such a hard time to write posts. The auto spell check seems dumber than us and can't predict what we want to say. If I try to type one word, my spet checker would divide it up in 5 words. How crazy is that?

Google search predicts your words very well but one c word at a time. See, I didn't type th e letter c. See I didn't have a space between th e.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know why tablets give us such a hard time to write posts. The auto spell check seems dumber than us and can't predict what we want to say. If I try to type one word, my spet checker would divide it up in 5 words. How crazy is that?

Google search predicts your words very well but one c word at a time. See, I didn't type th e letter c. See I didn't have a space between th e.
Most tablets let you turn off the auto spell sensing feature. They are annoying, especially in theological discussions.

AMR

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Most tablets let you turn off the auto spell sensing feature. They are annoying, especially in theological discussions.

AMR

I'm sooooo alone without spellchecker. I tried to breakup with speller but we fell in love agian.

Spell checkers are like women. They help but nutty.

Last edited: