ECT Adam and death

Cross Reference

Yeah, blame me for your vain reprobation and inability to comprehend anything spiritual with a renewed mind.

O-o-o-shut up! You are a bore.

Why not come right out and say you don't know how Adam could have possibly blamed Eve since he loved her so much as being the reason for his failure? Your intellectual PRIDE is what I see gets in your way as the reason you can't __ and then have the audacity to accuse me.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
But its so obvious. What possible, other explanation could there be?

If they understood the depth of the Greek meaning of transgression, maybe they'd have some idea what it means when applied to Eve relative to the Genesis 3 narrative of her convo with snake-breath.

Truster

Funny how this argument is void when brought against you but valid when you want it to be

''Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of Elohim, but those that be of men''.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
O-o-o-shut up! You are a bore.

Why not come right out and say you don't know how Adam could have possibly blamed Eve since he loved her so much as being the reason for his failure? Your intellectual PRIDE is what I see gets in your way as the reason you can't __ and then have the audacity to accuse me.

Try again, Demas.

Truster

If they understood the depth of the Greek meaning of transgression, maybe they'd have some idea what it means when applied to Eve relative to the Genesis 3 narrative of her convo with snake-breath.

Just run this past you if you don't mind.

In relation to what you have said it links with the correct transliteration of the name of the mother of Messiah being Miryam which means Rebellious. I going to check out transgression....now.

Cross Reference

If I boast then I boast in my Saviour and His purchase of redemption and the sending of the Holy Spirit who leads the heirs of salvation into all truth.

This particular boast is complete, but never ending....Halalu Yah.

You may believe Jesus is your savior but you don't read like He is your Lord.

Truster

Uh __ another one. Misery must love company in this, their brainlessness.

I would be very, very careful about the language you use. Brainless or hollow/empty head is the root meaning of the Hebrew 'fool' and you really do put yourself in danger of the fire of Sheol.
Your prior ignorance will be taken into consideration I'm sure, but now you are aware so be careful.....if you trust the promises and threatenings of scripture that is, if not enjoy, while you are still in the land of the living.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Just run this past you if you don't mind.

In relation to what you have said it links with the correct transliteration of the name of the mother of Messiah being Miryam which means Rebellious. I going to check out transgression....now.

The transgression was an inattentive hearing of God's Rhema (possibly relayed by Adam since there is no scriptural record of God telling her directly, and Adam being her head), resulting in her adding to God's command with "neither shall ye touch it" when responding to the false rhema/logos of the serpent about the tree of the knowledge (da'ath) of good (tov) and evil (ra'a). God never said anything about touching it, and that invited more communion with the serpent and abrogated communion with God.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
LOL!! And I guess you believe you are Paul, eh?? LOL!!! what childish arrogance!

No, but I know his Gospel (entrusted to him by God) in intimate and explicit detail instead of being ignorant of Satan's devices (noema - concepts of the mind) that have consumed most who are just guessing according to their frail indoctrination, etc.

You might want to focus on explaining Adam's alleged pre-sin "vanity" instead of focusing your puffed-up gnosis knowledge at God's epignosis knowledge in me that CAN'T be puffed up because it's that in which love (which isn't puffed up) abounds as love works faith underlying hope.

Cross Reference

I would be very, very careful about the language you use. Brainless or hollow/empty head is the root meaning of the Hebrew 'fool' and you really do put yourself in danger of the fire of Sheol.
Your prior ignorance will be taken into consideration I'm sure, but now you are aware so be careful.....if you trust the promises and threatenings of scripture that is, if not enjoy, while you are still in the land of the living.

Your prior arrogance taken into consideration, how 'bout we leave it as me believing you to be a fool - - maybe throw in 'stupidly so' to be more precise?