Active shooter near San Bernardino, CA

glorydaz

There are a few violent sects. But more often, you have radicalized individuals living within mainstream churches. So, do you watch the whole church?

No, you don't. You have some useless pew warmers in mainstream churches, but radical "Christians" do not hang out in mainstream churches. They attend their own "churches" like Westboro Baptist, and Reverend Wright's church. Nothing "mainstream" about them.

rexlunae

The qualification for being a citizen of the US must be a clear understanding and agreement that theocracy is not allowed. I'm not trying to be redundant about the 1st amendment, but I don't know if it is being said this way, which is directed at caliphates.

If that were a qualification for citizenship, there are Christians on this forum who would get the boot.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Why limit it to mosques? Just surveil everyone.

Pretty much what needs to happen but, it needs to happen from the citizenry. People need to ditch this ignorant political correctness and the notion that it is racist, or bigoted to report suspicious behavior that fits the radical islamist profile. This is what is most maddening about this situation Rex, is the total lack of acknowledgement that there are terrorist among us by this country's leadership, a call for vigilance from the citizenry and educating them on the behavior to look out for. The absolute obtuse dereliction of this administration to educate & inform the people of this nation of this very real threat is surreal and makes the entire nation a soft target.

You're the one who wants to profile these people. But you can't even clearly define who you want to profile.

See above, I have been as plain as I need to be on this subject.

There are a few violent sects. But more often, you have radicalized individuals living within mainstream churches. So, do you watch the whole church?

I believe that if all Americans are vigilant, and know what to look for these radicals will be flushed out wherever they are hiding, and if it turns out that a whole mosque is preaching radical ideals, I would say yes, report the mosque and allow law enforcement to surveil & assess whether the group is a credible threat.

If you can figure out what it is, perhaps. No one that I'm aware of had any information about this, other than that he was Muslim, which, as noted, isn't suspicious in itself.

That is simply not true Rex, the neighbor did tell officials that she thought suspicious activity was going on but, did not report it because she didn't want to be labeled a bigot, or a racist, or any other mindless pejorative that the political correct crowd uses to ignore the obvious under the guise of someone, or some sub-groups feelings getting hurt...it is absolutely absurd. You are correct, being muslim is not suspicious in itself, I personally work with muslims which I do not see as a threat but, I would report them in a second if I detected that they were, try to be honest with yourself if not with me.

Have you ever read the entire document? If you had you wouldn't be posting it, I read it long ago when my father gave it to me in an e-mail, he gets many of these publications given he is a West Point graduate and is on their mailing list. This document does not slam dunk your assertion, nor can you prove that there are more Christian terrorists in the U.S. than muslim using it, I am not even sure how you would quantify that statement. If you're going to impugn Christians in the same light as muslims for killings then quantify the sect of Christians killing "in the name of God" in this country along with how many have died due to said sect. The murders at abortion mills are about the only examples I can think of, and they are remote in scope.

Because they haven't been hit by terrorism?

No because they have, and they would be dealing with far more outside of profiling, it is a matter of self preservation not bigotry that they do.

musterion

Woman stabbed at Miami art show. Cops haven't released info on stabber. Maybe a Muslima, maybe not.

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/visual-arts/art-basel/article48069515.html

Basel%20stabbing_Rudy%203

musterion

A radical Christian(as described in the red letters) would;

But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. 29 To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either. 30 Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back. 31 And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.

A radical mulism will not hold back from the command to;

So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle, smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam .

Quite the change from shaking the dust from the feet during evangelism.

Rex the Pretend Dumb Guy can't compute that so he'll pretend you never said it.

Zeke

And rightly so.

No, this country is a fraud that was taken over long ago, JFK was the last President that had the guts to speak about the cabal going on, he tried to stop it and was silenced just like us extremist conspiracy theorist have been, but that is changing many are waking up to the real enemy in this country and it ain't muslims.

People like Henry Kissinger have dictated and overseen the policy since they murdered JFK, and you do know who these people are don't ya? they own everything including what you are programmed to think.

They are doing to this country what they tried to do to the USS Liberty, Israel isn't you're friend.

rexlunae

Show just one post. Just one where a TOLer says one must be Christian or be expelled.

Have you read any of Christian Liberty's posts? I don't know that he's called for people to be expelled, but he does want to set up a Christian theocracy.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Have you read any of Christian Liberty's posts? I don't know that he's called for people to be expelled, but he does want to set up a Christian theocracy.

He is a 18 year old kid (maybe 19 now) who lacks the wisdom to make such a decision, thankfully. I too have read his rants on the subject as well as his rants on the military, pacifism , and the like, he doesn't even make a minority opinion for theocracy.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You are confused. He is not a Christian, and he is a borderline anarachist/libertarian. Well, you aren't confused, you are a liar.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Traditio moved from Nazism to full fledged Marxism and he is racist. Maybe you were thinking of him.

rexlunae

He is a 18 year old kid (maybe 19 now) who lacks the wisdom to make such a decision, thankfully. I too have read his rants on the subject as well as his rants on the military, pacifism , and the like, he doesn't even make a minority opinion for theocracy.

Well, he was 18 when he started posting several years ago. But you're right, he's young an unstable. But that was an answer to Nick's question, as neither of you will acknowledge.

lighthouse99

I think the jihadists are just loving all this media attention

I myself am sick of seeing these hideous people on the screen

yeh, we can talk about this and should but why do we have to see these disgusting murderers while listening to news reports?

:luigi: