Accessory-to-Death-Penalty Apparel (and what should be illegal to wear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

I'd rather hope you would prove it as for the life of me I can't understand how someone involved could downplay rape for anybody as you have on here. It just does not add up. Not to put too fine a point on it you have been ignorant and arrogant beyond belief in your comments in regards to rape.

It doesn't add up that I consider the sexual abuse of children to be 1000 times worse than anything an adult woman could ever endure?

It doesn't add up that this whining over what a stripper might suffer sickens me when I recall the suffering and physical torture small children endure when they are raped by adult men? When I remember the kids who have motion detectors in their rooms to keep them from having oral sex with the little guy in the bunk next to them? (To say nothing of having to watch what objects they took into their beds.) It's what they know. It was their life before they came to the Treatment Center where I worked for over twenty years.

I'd be more than happy to give the information to Sherman or Knight if it would shut your ignorant trap, Arthur, but it isn't that you don't believe me....it's that you refuse to believe me. You'd rather keep claiming I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm not the only one who has worked with these horrible cases of sexual abuse.... that no stripper could ever imagine. Poor little stripper....my heart bleeds for her. NOT.

I find it odd that because I refuse to whine over some stripper, you'd assume I know nothing about rape victims. That's just about stupid. In fact, it's worse than stupid. It's willful ignorance. You don't want to believe I know what I'm talking about. Plain and simple.

How about you prove to me your sister was raped? How about you prove to me you know more about rape than I do? Do you see how retarded you're being here, Artie? :chew:

glorydaz

Perhaps you agree with your bud SOD when he says this:

"if you get raped, suck it up and get on with your life"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4576653&postcount=607

:think:

Actually, I do. I totally agree.

Are you alive? Can you walk? Can you talk? Are your kids alive? Do you have your health? Do you have a roof over your head?

I'd type this up and paste it on their front door.

I complained because I had no shoes....until I met a man who had no feet.​

glorydaz

You really have to marvel at these bleeding hearts. They are the worst kind of whiners, and they thrive on playing the victim.
So what do we have now? They report Doser for daring to say, "Suck it up and get on with your life."

No, they want people to grovel and whine and roll around on the ground feeling sorry for themselves. Boo Hoo. You folks must have been too busy playing doctor and nurse to watch some good old John Wayne movies. Catch an arrow? Break it off and man up! Got bucked off that bronco? Dust your sorry self off and get back on that horse!

Petunias....the whole lot of you whiners.

Arthur Brain

It doesn't add up that I consider the sexual abuse of children to be 1000 times worse than anything an adult woman could ever endure?

It doesn't add up that this whining over what a stripper might suffer sickens me when I recall the suffering and physical torture small children endure when they are raped by adult men? When I remember the kids who have motion detectors in their rooms to keep them from having oral sex with the little guy in the bunk next to them? (To say nothing of having to watch what objects they took into their beds.) It's what they know. It was their life before they came to the Treatment Center where I worked for over twenty years.

I'd be more than happy to give the information to Sherman or Knight if it would shut your ignorant trap, Arthur, but it isn't that you don't believe me....it's that you refuse to believe me. You'd rather keep claiming I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm not the only one who has worked with these horrible cases of sexual abuse.... that no stripper could ever imagine. Poor little stripper....my heart bleeds for her. NOT.

I find it odd that because I refuse to whine over some stripper, you'd assume I know nothing about rape victims. That's just about stupid. In fact, it's worse than stupid. It's willful ignorance. You don't want to believe I know what I'm talking about. Plain and simple.

How about you prove to me your sister was raped? How about you prove to me you know more about rape than I do? Do you see how retarded you're being here, Artie? :chew:

No, it doesn't add up, because you simply and totally lack empathy for starters, at least in regards to any "immoral" adult that's been raped, and not just that. It's the fact that you downplay how devastating an ordeal it is for such a victim and attempt to demote it to something like a simple slap on the head or something. Why on earth would you reduce such an ordeal to tripe like you've espoused and even to the point where you've blatantly claimed it can be deserved?!

No dice.

Arthur Brain

Actually, I do. I totally agree.

Are you alive? Can you walk? Can you talk? Are your kids alive? Do you have your health? Do you have a roof over your head?

I'd type this up and paste it on their front door.

I complained because I had no shoes....until I met a man who had no feet.​

Well, they'd likely have to lift a rock up in order to send you a reply...

You are a moron.

Arthur Brain

You really have to marvel at these bleeding hearts. They are the worst kind of whiners, and they thrive on playing the victim.
So what do we have now? They report Doser for daring to say, "Suck it up and get on with your life."

No, they want people to grovel and whine and roll around on the ground feeling sorry for themselves. Boo Hoo. You folks must have been too busy playing doctor and nurse to watch some good old John Wayne movies. Catch an arrow? Break it off and man up! Got bucked off that bronco? Dust your sorry self off and get back on that horse!

Uh, ya GD, cos being the victim of rape is akin to unrealistic Westerns in the main and macho quips. FYI that's the first post I've reported in two years or maybe more and I know you've whined to the woodshed a hell of a lot - so can it yeah? Go watch 'Green Berets' or something...
Petunias....the whole lot of you whiners.

Oh just shut up and get a bloody grip yourself. You're nothing but a methane explosion in a lift...

quip

BANNED
Banned
For the record, I do not believe that all things are expedient or prudent to wear under all circumstances, however, I do not believe a person's wardrobe is an objectively moral issue. Personal convictions and social/environmental circumstances should drive what is worn, in my opinion.

Can't I don my stained wife-beater any more? :Clete:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree with him.

As do I.

These threads have been quite revealing insofar as clearing up some past lies.

I put my time and energy into befriending a person who lied to me about why he was having so many issues, as well as his current situation. Worrying and trying to help someone who seemed desperate was a waste of my time.

Thankfully, Elo spoke up and set the record straight about what really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.