Accessory-to-Death-Penalty Apparel (and what should be illegal to wear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

The real toxic gossip that is on this thread is actually slander generated by GD against my honorably discharged veteran husband who is also a godly Christian family man.

What "slander" would that be, and why was your "honorable" husband talking about my female body parts, especially in such an ignorant and gross way?

1PeaceMaker

What "slander" would that be, and why was your "honorable" husband talking about my female body parts, especially in such an ignorant and gross way?

As to your quote: He was merely paraphrasing your discussion of your parts and why you got over possibly feeling violated in rape due to all the painful consensual things that you allowed to happen to you in sex, birth and medical exams.

It was disgusting and ignorant of you to bring up, and his only crime was to paraphrase you because he couldn't find it at first.

"Plain rape" is a disgusting term and idea the way you used it to minimize the trauma of women.

"Plain rape", as you call it, can kill an adult woman or take a life that might have started inside her, and you can't even figure that out, apparently. Nor do you understand the shattering mental effect of that kind of trauma.

And you slander my husband to say he likes young girls. That's factually untrue in spades.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Elo is my husband and I do not swing. What kind of slimy question is that and what for?

All the sex talk, It's a legitimate adult question

NO - it's not!

This reminds me of how a stripper might be so shocked when some man dared to think she was asking for it.
"How dare you think I was even suggesting you could paw me, just because I was using all my feminine wiles to make you want me?" :shocked:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
NO - it's not!

This thread is about what clothing should be permitted in society, and what responsibility clothing wearers hold for what happens to them, based on their clothing choices.

I see you reported a legitimate question. I was mostly on you and Elo's side and wanted to know more about your duo. I didn't know you were married until today. So you two team up and talk about sex, I would never do that kind of posting with my wife and his comments about female parts was too much. You are too much, just stop the disgusting talk and trying to provoke CS

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Elo is my husband and I do not swing. What kind of slimy question is that and what for?

well once I heard you two are married and posting together here, being so open about sex like you both are, the talk of young girls about Elo, the sex talk you have with CS, I thought I should ask if you have an open marriage. No need to freak out and whine :)

1PeaceMaker

I see you reported a legitimate question.

Asking if I was married was one thing. Asking if we were swingers is not relevant. It's appalling. I don't understand why you would provoke me that way! I'm already dealing with people who are targeting my husband unfairly.

I'm not a very trusting person. I had a somewhat positive impression of you, myself but that question set me off. Be careful. You may have been innocent in your thinking but it didn't come across that way - with all the accusations flying around, like accusations such as I'm not really a mom to my kids, I want to strip, etc. it's a really bad time to throw out really random sexually personal questions. (if there ever was a good time, and there isn't!)

Are you going to ask me anything else like that? Cause just don't.

Don't!

I was mostly on you and Elo's side and wanted to know more about your duo. I didn't know you were married until today.

That's news to me.

So you two team up and talk about sex,

We team up and talk about sex? Huh? We are talking about the moral culpability of attack survivors and what the limits of that culpability are.

Is GD really that misleading with her inserting of ideas about us? That's why she needs to be held in check.

I would never do that kind of posting with my wife and his comments about female parts was too much. You are too much, just stop the disgusting talk and trying to provoke CS

I post here because I know a lot about motherhood and women's health, as it's a primary area of interest, and as well as because I'm interested in the social climate my 4+ daughters are growing up in.

I also see how issues of moral culpability touch on the gospel which is another key central area of my life; the exact center of it, in fact.

glorydaz

He was merely paraphrasing your discussion of your parts and why you got over possibly feeling violated in rape due to all the painful consensual things that you allowed to happen to you in sex, birth and medical exams.

Uh, violated by the embarrassment and unwanted touching by a man not my husband....nothing to do with PAIN. Nothing to do with toughened body parts. :nono:

And even years of married life does not "toughen" a woman's body parts. I don't know where you people come from, but it sure isn't the real world. :loser:

"Plain rape" is a disgusting term and idea.

"Plain rape", as you call it, can kill an adult woman or take a life that might have started inside her, and you can't even figure that out, apparently. Nor do you understand the shattering mental effect of that kind of trauma.

No, plain rape cannot kill an adult woman. :doh:

Woman were created to be penetrated by a man.
Woman are even made to be penetrated by a man while pregnant.
I'm not sure what strange little world you live in, but it's not healthy....that much I do know.

I understand perfectly the mental effects of rape. It's much worse for children than for adult women, and it most certainly is not as bad as torture or death....or any number of other horrible things.

glorydaz

I post here because I know a lot about motherhood .

Number 1 rule of being a mother....keep your children SAFE.

A mother's job is to keep her children safe.....watch them in Wal-Mart. Every single second.
Watch them at the beach, even while applying sunscreen.
Never get too busy to watch your kids.
Never worry about "hovering"....this isn't about YOU or what you might look like.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Plain rape" is a disgusting term and idea the way you used it to minimize the trauma of women.

Agreed. There is no such thing as *plain rape*.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The real toxic gossip that is on this thread is actually slander generated by GD against my honorably discharged veteran husband who is also a godly Christian family man.

Where on this thread have I gossiped about CS? Or where has Rusha, for that matter?

We haven't. I didn't happen. You initiated a thread. I answered.

glorydaz

Agreed. There is no such thing as *plain rape*.

Can't even admit something that simple can you?

A bit of old fashioned common sense is required.
Let's see if I can help you out here.

Unwanted penetration by the male organ sans physical injuries.

glorydaz

it's a really bad time to throw out really random sexually personal questions. (if there ever was a good time, and there isn't!)

Oh, really?

I guess "sexually personal questions" were just fine when they were addressed to me, RIGHT?

Do you NEVER stop and think before you speak? :think:

Arthur Brain

I understand perfectly the mental effects of rape. It's much worse for children than for adult women, and it most certainly is not as bad as torture or death....or any number of other horrible things.

No, you don't, and it's obvious. Nobody who's been through such or seen the effects on a victim could ever come up with the ignorant and vile spew you come out with. Give it a rest you armchair windbag.

glorydaz

No, you don't, and it's obvious. Nobody who's been through such or seen the effects on a victim could ever come up with the ignorant and vile spew you come out with. Give it a rest you armchair windbag.

I've worked with child rape victims, and I've seen the effects...which far outweigh the effects on any adult woman. Of course, I realize you would have to stop with your stupid name calling if I were to prove it, so I won't bother....you seem to get off from this kind of abuse. I'd hate to spoil your self gratification.

Is verbal all you've got, matey? ;)

Arthur Brain

I've worked with child rape victims, and I've seen the effects...which far outweigh the effects on any adult woman. Of course, I realize you would have to stop with your stupid name calling if I were to prove it, so I won't bother....you seem to get off from this kind of abuse. I'd hate to spoil your self gratification.

I'd rather hope you would prove it as for the life of me I can't understand how someone involved could downplay rape for anybody as you have on here. It just does not add up. Not to put too fine a point on it you have been ignorant and arrogant beyond belief in your comments in regards to rape.

Arthur Brain

Perhaps you agree with your bud SOD when he says this:

"if you get raped, suck it up and get on with your life"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4576653&postcount=607

:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.