Accessory-to-Death-Penalty Apparel (and what should be illegal to wear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

This is the first time you mention context. How real to you is this "context" you speak of?

How about naked prophets?

Prophetesses?

What about a man in a speedo?

Why walking? Not bicycling, too? Skateboarding? Skates?

Its all about intentions. What purpose is there in doing any of these activities in the nude?

1PeaceMaker

No, YOU are provoking. This entire thread is provoking.

Children aren't raped for what they wear, they're raped because parents are too busy with their own lives to watch their children the way they should.

So it's not the bikini or the tutu like the rapists might claim?

You are still claiming the parents are culpable accessories for not stopping a premeditated crime.

ClimateSanity

You are still claiming the parents are culpable accessories for not stopping a premeditated crime.

They certainly can be. My daughter snuck out of the house nude while my wife was napping. Can you imagine what might have happened to her?

1PeaceMaker

They certainly can be.

That's as bad as blaming the victim. You've just shifted to blaming the victim's family, now. So if he sneeks through an open window at night that my daughter forgot to lock, I'm an accessory? Or if he bypasses the locks because I was too busy to install a burglary system in time to stop it from happening?

My daughter snuck out of the house nude while my wife was napping. Can you imagine what might have happened to her?

Are you telling me you would have held your wife culpable in any way for your daughter's rape or death because she fell asleep while watching her child?

1PeaceMaker

You know exactly what this is about.

This is about other people, actually. More likely indirectly about OD or you, and not about him, unless he turns it into a thread about him.

Pretending like you don't is LYING. You understand what lying is, don't you? :chew:

Pretending like he ever claimed women ever deserve rape would be lying, but HE didn't as far as I know.

glorydaz

Since you like painting with such broad brushes in order to suck in CS as your victim, perhaps you should ask if a corpse dressed in a bikini means it's too tempting for a rapist to resist. :think:

Oh, so you're claiming the parents bear no responsibility if their child gets molested? :shocked:

I suppose parents bear no responsibility if their child eats an apple embedded with razor blades from trick or treating....or they have no responsibility if their child gets kidnapped when he's left home alone? Lucky parents....they can sit at their computer all day and talk about sex, and not have to worry about getting blamed when something happens to their kids. Gotcha.

And you have eight kids? :shocked:

1PeaceMaker

Your threads become about me when Rusha gets involved.

She can talk to me about topics without bringing you up. She actually did it in this thread. Look backwards and you will see that only you and GD brought you up!

You surely knew that. It isn't godly behavior to act ignorant when you know the answer.

I surely know something is wrong with your thinking process. It worries me. I don't know what happened but I don't see a person here using his noggin.

1PeaceMaker

Since you like painting with such broad brushes in order to suck in CS as your victim, perhaps you should ask if a corpse dressed in a bikini means it's too tempting for a rapist to resist. :think:

Stop bringing him up. If he wants to discuss the thread topic, fine. I don't want to discuss him with you OR with him.

Oh, so you're claiming the parents bear no responsibility if their child gets molested? :shocked:

Yes. I am. I don't think that when a pervert steals or harms a parent's child in a Wal-Mart or at the beach that it's the parent's fault.

Even if they were comparing prices at the time of the snatch, or stopping to tend to another child's sunscreen under the umbrella instead of peering suspiciously around at all times like a watchdog.

I suppose parents bear no responsibility if their child eats an apple embedded with razor blades from trick or treating....or they have no responsibility if their child gets kidnapped when he's left home alone? Lucky parents....they can sit at their computer all day and talk about sex, and not have to worry about getting blamed when something happens to their kids. Gotcha.

And you have eight kids? :shocked:

When are you gonna be red for the garbage you pull?

glorydaz

Some people on this forum seem to think that certain clothes are making women accessories to their rapes. Certain dances, too.

This is about other people, actually. More likely indirectly about OD or you, and not about him, unless he turns it into a thread about him.

Yep, a call out thread. A call out thread about sex and lust and whatever else you can come up with to suck in CS, so you can get him talking about sex.

1PeaceMaker

Yep, a call out thread. A call out thread about sex and lust and whatever else you can come up with to suck in CS, so you can get him talking about sex.

It's not a call out thread. It could only be indirectly linked to you because of your theology and OD's as well.

It's a thread being derailed by you, attempting to make it about another poster.

It's not even a thread that had to mention you, but you just couldn't help yourself, you had to jump in with the slander against my good man.

ClimateSanity

That's as bad as blaming the victim. You've just shifted to blaming the victim's family, now. So if he sneeks through an open window at night that my daughter forgot to lock, I'm an accessory? Or if he bypasses the locks because I was too busy to install a burglary system in time to stop it from happening?

Are you telling me you would have held your wife culpable in any way for your daughter's rape or death because she fell asleep while watching her child?

She didn't watch my child. She regularly took naps and largely ignored my daughter. If she wanted to nap, she should have enforced a nap time. I still feel guilty to this day for not taking my daughter from the home and filing divorce when I saw what kind of parent she was. Yes, you can charge ME with negligence for failing to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.