A woodshed pledge

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sign the pledge DR, make a commitment to do something right.

I rarely complain and I rarely give neg rep. I also rarely call people names. I do however make fun of or caricature other people's arguments or beliefs, which is possibly the most innocuous debating style around here. So I don't think this declaration applies to me.

Sexual mores appear to be high on the agenda for a great many people on this forum. When I post in such threads, I often get good rep but I actually put most effort and most time into more doctrinal or theological subjects and despite all this effort - and in what I think are much more important matters - I rarely get rep for anything I say on those subjects. If I enter the fray on someone's side of an argument, I do get good rep from time to time, but if I just post (what I think is) high quality dispassionate argument, with new ideas, then pretty much no one ever reps me.

So why don't you come over to some of the theological threads instead and make a declaration that you are more than a one horse cowboy interested in nothing other than sex?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I rarely complain and I rarely give neg rep. I also rarely call people names. I do however make fun of or caricature other people's arguments or beliefs, which is possibly the most innocuous debating style around here. So I don't think this declaration applies to me.

Sexual mores appear to be high on the agenda for a great many people on this forum. When I post in such threads, I often get good rep but I actually put most effort and most time into more doctrinal or theological subjects and despite all this effort - and in what I think are much more important matters - I rarely get rep for anything I say on those subjects. If I enter the fray on someone's side of an argument, I do get good rep from time to time, but if I just post (what I think is) high quality dispassionate argument, with new ideas, then pretty much no one ever reps me.

So why don't you come over to some of the theological threads instead and make a declaration that you are more than a one horse cowboy interested in nothing other than sex?

Good post

musterion

Because this is the same guy who said he shook brotherly hands with Mormon missionaries at his door and sent them on their way without the Gospel, because being so-con is godly enough for him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I rarely if ever see your name in the tattletale column, so this thread really doesn't apply to you.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your usual words of wisdom with us though.

No offence but you're one of the worst posters on TOL. I'm surprised you don't get complained about more? Just my opinion. You're what they call a "Hatemonger."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I rarely complain and I rarely give neg rep.

Then go push your moral relativist dogma in another thread.

Because this is the same guy who said he shook brotherly hands with Mormon missionaries at his door and sent them on their way without the Gospel, because being so-con is godly enough for him.

GASP! (I wonder where musterion hides the bodies of the Mormons who dare come to his door?)

BTW: my best to your fellow sexual anarchist, GFR7.

No offence but you're one of the worst posters on TOL. I'm surprised you don't get complained about more? Just my opinion. You're what they call a "Hatemonger."

Thanks for the kind words Grossie. I believe they're serving prunes in the dining hall, rush over before they're out.