ECT A Two-Fold Foundation

DAN P

Who are they? What are you talking about? What does there s no two fold foundation have to do with anything that you just said?
What does it have to do with what I said?

Hi and I mean that anyone asks me a question , I go with what I am asked and your answer on Rom 5:14 , goes NOWHERE !!

That passages has to do with FREE WILL !

How were people SAVED from Adam to Moses ??

What doe the Greek word PATTERN mean in that verse ??

You have not CLUE and now danoh will report us to Sherman and take us to the WOOD SHED !!
Go back and REALLY STUDY and thanks a LOT !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi , and what did you mean , ONE FOUNDATION for Jews and Gentiles ?

In the Body of Christ , THERE ARE NO Jews or GENTILES but a new CREATION !!

Notice that Gal 3:28 begins with THERE CAN NOT BE Jews NOR GREEKS and than in Col 3:11 it starts with THERE CAN NOT BE GREEK and JEW , do you see that difference , TELL ME WHY if you can ??

dan p

The Jew and Gentile distinction is in the flesh.

That is a physical distinction.

In contrast, that distinction does not exist in the Body of Christ.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

In the Body of Christ, all who are in said Body, are one, in Him, and there is neither the physical distinction of Jew nor of Gentile, nor of male, nor of female, etc.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

In contrast, outside of the Body of Christ, those distinctions still exist in each individual.

Romans 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:

1 Corinthians 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

The church of God?

Those in the Body...

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

DAN P

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

In the Body of Christ, all who are in said Body, are one, in Him, and there is neither the physical distinction of Jew nor of Gentile, nor of male, nor of female, etc.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

In contrast, outside of the Body of Christ, those distinctions still exist in each individual.

Romans 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:

1 Corinthians 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

The church of God?

Those in the Body...

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Hi and WENT over your Head ?

The difference is that the Col 3:11 verse is difference is because , that the message of Grace is ONLY given to Gentiles and that is why the EMPHASIS changed and Gal 3:28 FADES OUT , except for 2 Cor 3:16 , understand ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and WENT over your Head ?

The difference is that the Col 3:11 verse is difference is because , that the message of Grace is ONLY given to Gentiles and that is why the EMPHASIS changed and Gal 3:28 FADES OUT , except for 2 Cor 3:16 , understand ??

dan p

Where is this difference you are going on about?

There is none.

DAN P

Where is this difference you are going on about?

There is none.

Hi and I will try ONE MORE TIME !!

Gal 3:28 starts out like this , THERE CAN NOT BE JEW NOR GREEK !!

Col 3:11 starts out , WHERE THERE CAN NOT BE GREEK and JEW !!

Paul preached to the Jews , THE CHRIST !!

By Col 3:11 it is main EMPHASIS is to GENTILES !!

Except for 2 Cor 3:16 !!

Get it now ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and I will try ONE MORE TIME !!

Gal 3:28 starts out like this , THERE CAN NOT BE JEW NOR GREEK !!

Col 3:11 starts out , WHERE THERE CAN NOT BE GREEK and JEW !!

Paul preached to the Jews , THE CHRIST !!

By Col 3:11 it is main EMPHASIS is to GENTILES !!

Except for 2 Cor 3:16 !!

Get it now ??

dan p

:chuckle:

It is not that I don't get it, but that I do, but do not agree with it.

You are simply off.

It is clear for example, from a comparison of Acts 17, Romans 9-11, and Thessalonians, and so on, that when Paul preached to a Jew that Jesus had been The Christ, he only did so, towards proving that much to them BEFORE moving on to the fact that THEIR aspect of God's TWO-Fold Purpose was now TEMPORARILY on hold; at which point He taught them Mystery truth.

I am well aware of this supposed difference between Galatians and Colossians that you are asserting.

I do not hold that view.

Having studied it out in minute detal, I found it does not hold up.

It is what it is.

DAN P

You are simply off.

It is clear for example, from a comparison of Acts 17, Romans 9-11, and Thessalonians, and so on, that when Paul preached to a Jew that Jesus had been The Christ, he only did so, towards proving that much to them BEFORE moving on to the fact that THEIR aspect of God's TWO-Fold Purpose was now TEMPORARILY on hold; at which point He taught them Mystery truth.

I am well aware of this supposed difference between Galatians and Colossians that you are asserting.

I do not hold that view.

It is what it is.

Hi and you are JUST on hold ??

The only one that hold my view is the first time it is being heard !!

Maybe you BRING your self to study OUR 2 Cor 3:16 means ??

So you do not hold the VIEW as to what the Holy Spirit wrote in that verse ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and I mean that anyone asks me a question , I go with what I am asked and your answer on Rom 5:14 , goes NOWHERE !!

That passages has to do with FREE WILL !

How were people SAVED from Adam to Moses ??

What doe the Greek word PATTERN mean in that verse ??

You have not CLUE and now danoh will report us to Sherman and take us to the WOOD SHED !!
Go back and REALLY STUDY and thanks a LOT !!

dan p

What in the world are you talking about?

God's Truth

The church of God?

Those in the Body...

No one is commanded to get circumcised in the flesh anymore, not even the Jews. There is no more Jew and Gentile, only saved and condemned.

God's Truth

You are simply off.

I do not hold that view.

It is what it is.

Jews have been saved during Christ's time on earth, after he ascended, and since then. So what you are talking about something being temporary?

Danoh

Jews have been saved during Christ's time on earth, after he ascended, and since then. So what you are talking about something being temporary?

:chuckle: Some "Berean" you are, GT.

Did I, or did I not post a link to you to a video that goes into where I am coming from.

It goes into that based Scripture.

You turned it down.

Compare your response to that of those Bereans in Acts 17, who, although they did not right away just take Paul at his word, they did do the following THREE things, in verses 11 and 12...

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

What THREE things did these MORE NOBLE Bereans do, that you failed to, when I posted that link to that video to you and you right out rejected it for what ever reason, you may have, personal or not?

1 - they received the word (the preaching) with all readiness of mind,

2 - and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

3 - Therefore many of them believed;

You, GT, never took step one.

The man in that video did with his audience, what Paul did with his - he "reasoned with them out of the Scriptures...opening and alleging" this TWO-Fold aspect of God's Plan and Purpose.

For the man in that video laid out what he laid out, based on the various passages he pointed out, throughout that great message.

Here that link is again - either do the above Berean thing to do, or go pester someone else about what it is they are talking about, even as you ignore having the whole thing laid out to you masterfully by one of my own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiD7C6KYCd4&app=desktop

What say you - are you a true Berean, or just a whole lot of noise? :chuckle:

Acts 17:13 But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.

Not mad at you, mind you - just Mid-Acts or MAD. :thumb:

Rom. 5:6-8 towards you, GT.

God's Truth

:chuckle: Some "Berean" you are, GT.

Did I, or did I not post a link to you to a video that goes into where I am coming from.

It goes into that based Scripture.

You turned it down.

Compare your response to that of those Bereans in Acts 17, who, although they did not right away just take Paul at his word, they did do the following THREE things, in verses 11 and 12...

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

What THREE things did these MORE NOBLE Bereans do, that you failed to, when I posted that link to that video to you and you right out rejected it for what ever reason, you may have, personal or not?

1 - they received the word (the preaching) with all readiness of mind,

2 - and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

3 - Therefore many of them believed;

You, GT, never took step one.

The man in that video did with his audience, what Paul did with his - he "reasoned with them out of the Scriptures...opening and alleging" this TWO-Fold aspect of God's Plan and Purpose.

For the man in that video laid out what he laid out, based on the various passages he pointed out, throughout that great message.

Here that link is again - either do the above Berean thing to do, or go pester someone else about what it is they are talking about, even as you ignore having the whole thing laid out to you masterfully by one of my own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiD7C6KYCd4&app=desktop

What say you - are you a true Berean, or just a whole lot of noise? :chuckle:

Acts 17:13 But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.

Not mad at you, mind you - just Mid-Acts or MAD. :thumb:

Rom. 5:6-8 towards you, GT.

Don't be ridiculous; that video is not the Holy Bible.

Danoh

Don't be ridiculous; that video is not the Holy Bible.

Don't be ridiculous - I never said it was.

Just goes to show once more for the umpteenth time, that you...read things into a thing.

Tell ya what, til you are at least a Berrean towards the study in that video, let's just ignore one another's posts.

I mean there is no point in going back and forth with you - you have proven you won't even receive a thing with all readiness of mind.

At the same time, you are not the first person on here who claims to being into Bible study, only to spit on a study like that individual's Bible based video study, out of some nonsense on their part.

Until you do that much - actually hear that video out in its entirety that you might at least understand where I am coming from, I see no point in my going back and forth with an individual so willingly in the dark about where another is actually coming from.

Rom. 5:6-8.

God's Truth

Don't be ridiculous - I never said it was.
You compared watching that video to what the Bereans did when they checked the SCRIPTURES. lol
Just goes to show once more for the umpteenth time, that you...read things into a thing.

No, you just like to find a way to insult and not take correction.
Tell ya what, til you are at least a Berrean towards the study in that video, let's just ignore one another's posts.
I am not going off studying videos from you. Just post the main parts you want to share here and put it in your own words?

I mean there is no point in going back and forth with you - you have proven you won't even receive a thing with all readiness of mind.

I am not watching your video.

I will comment on what you say if I like.
At the same time, you are not the first person on here who claims to being into Bible study, only to spit on a study like that individual's Bible based video study, out of some nonsense on their part.
Have the person in the video and come debate me here. He might be the one who learned the truth and gives up his nonsense.