ECT A Two-Fold Foundation

DAN P

Okay, so you're a cross between a Don Quixote (imagining things in the posts of others they never asserted) and the Wizard of Oz (some little man hiding behind some purported higher wisdom) demanding you be kow towed to before you'll share your supposed gems :chuckle:

You remind me of a nevertheless favorite old guy I once knew, who I got yo know after he was up in his years.

Often I'd drop in on him after he'd returned to his home from a Sunday service he was a loyal attendee of.

Without fail, the first thing out of his mouth would be an "I'll bet you don't know why" this; that; or the other "in the Bible."

That's you, DanP - God luv ya :)

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:6-8.

Hi and what not help him out and answer the question ??

If you can answer 2 Cor 3:13-16 or Rom 5:14 you will never advance and will stay in your HYBRID FANTASY HOLE !!

I learn from many here !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and what not help him out and answer the question ??

If you can answer 2 Cor 3:13-16 or Rom 5:14 you will never advance and will stay in your HYBRID FANTASY HOLE !!

I learn from many here !!

dan p

:chuckle:

You said if I CAN answer those passages I will never advance.

And you're right, I will never advance in YOUR obviously your OWN notions of what the OP was about - Eph. 2's continuance of Eph. 1's narrative - God's TWO Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery.

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5 towards ya, in memory of Rom. 5:6-8 - in both our stead.

DAN P

:chuckle:

You said if I CAN answer those passages I will never advance.

And you're right, I will never advance in YOUR obviously your OWN notions of what the OP was about - Eph. 2's continuance of Eph. 1's narrative - God's TWO Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery.

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5 towards ya, in memory of Rom. 5:6-8 - in both our stead.

Hi and a good show of SMOKE and no SUBSTANCE !!

Just trying to see you at least try , and instead , you FLUNK , and at least you did get a grade of F !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and a good show of SMOKE and no SUBSTANCE !!

Just trying to see you at least try , and instead , you FLUNK , and at least you did get a grade of F !!

dan p

Nothing to try, clueless - we both hold that there is a difference between the nation Israel and their Believing Remnant: The Israel of God and that there is a difference between Israel as a nation and individual Israelites.

But you often prove yourself as poor at discerning where someone agrees with you, as you are at properly using the English language in most of your posts :chuckle:

God's Truth

Hi and read Gal 2:7 Paul was given the Gospel of THE UN-CIRCUMCISION or to preach to Gentiles !!

In Gal 2:7 Peter was given of THE CIRCUMCISION !!

Please notice that the Greek text does not call Peter THE GOSPEL OF THE CIRCUMCISION ,because the Greek word GOSPEL is not in the Greek text , can you explain WHY ??

When you give up , I will tell you WHY !!

dan p
Paul doesn't say Peter has another gospel and that that is why he is keeping himself from the uncircumcised Gentiles.

Paul went to Jews first and then the Gentiles. It was decided that Peter would stay with the circumcised, even though he was given the message from God to include the Gentiles he went to Cornelius' household.

DAN P

Paul doesn't say Peter has another gospel and that that is why he is keeping himself from the uncircumcised Gentiles.

Paul went to Jews first and then the Gentiles. It was decided that Peter would stay with the circumcised, even though he was given the message from God to include the Gentiles he went to Cornelius' household.

Hi and the reason thre Greek Article ( THE ) because when is it used , like when called " THE GOSPEL of the UN-CIRCUMCISION , the Greek ARTICLE POINTS to a SPECIFIC Gospel , THE GOSPEL of the UN-CIRCUMCISION and also means that Paul's GOSPEL of the UN-CIRCUMCISION is the only Gospel to be preached TODAY !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and the reason thre Greek Article ( THE ) because when is it used , like when called " THE GOSPEL of the UN-CIRCUMCISION , the Greek ARTICLE POINTS to a SPECIFIC Gospel , THE GOSPEL of the UN-CIRCUMCISION and also means that Paul's GOSPEL of the UN-CIRCUMCISION is the only Gospel to be preached TODAY !!

dan p

It is the same gospel to different people.

God's Truth

Hi and you will never wear ME OUT !!

OK , so tell me what Rom 5:14 means ??

dan p

It means that Adam was given a command from God and he sinned, he disobeyed, and all mankind paid for that sin.

Even though other people sinned, they did not sin by breaking a command from God.

Jesus came and obeyed his Father and now all who do obey can be saved.

Danoh

We are discussing the topic. There is no two fold.

Stick to the topic or move on.

We all know your view well, and that it is opposed to the OP.

There are countless other threads for you to go on about your one gospel understanding.

Either deal with the subject passages of the OP or move on.

Rom. 5:6-8.

God's Truth

Stick to the topic or move on.

We all know your view well, and that it is opposed to the OP.

There are countless other threads for you to go on about your one gospel understanding.

Either deal with the subject passages of the OP or move on.

Rom. 5:6-8.

You are taking your frustration out on me because you can't accept the truth.