ECT A Question For Tambora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Often, it's best, when someone wants to spill the beans on themselves or on someone else; it's best to right off cut them off with "I'd rather you kept that to yourself; a resulting temptation to judge unrighteously can only follow that..."

This at times miffs friends of mine. They want to go on about the wife or the girl friend.

I'll say something like 'look, I am not in that relationship; you are. All I can do is render some fool idea or another absent of all the day to day, minute by minute facts of your time together."

Some are fine with that. Others conclude "feminist!" Others conclude this, that, the other.

The only one unscathed being me.

Let's face it; people - Believers included - love their Jerry Springer double standards.

1Cor. 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
good post danoh

but i'd still like to see tam address the OP:

My wife committed adultery and left me.

Do you think I should have continued to "cling to her"?

If so, can you provide scriptural support that a man should continue to cling to his wife if she commits adultery and leaves him?

glorydaz

do we really need to know about your personal history?
and
is this the place to discuss it?

I don't think so
and
this should apply to others here

Nobody should share personal things on this forum....or even come close to sharing personal things.

If you happen to mention you have a weak ankle, people will walk by and kick it time and time again. :idunno:

oatmeal

If so, can you provide scriptural support that a man should continue to cling to his wife if she commits adultery and leaves him?

She left you, what are you supposed to do?

a. she has free will, let her go

b. chase her, tackle her, restrain her, hog tie her and haul her back

c. stalk her until she gets a restraining order against you

d. she has free will, let go, let God

ok doser

Your OP has already been squashed.

well, it's been ignored (by you)

i can't imagine that anybody (other than your retarded friends) would think it was "squashed :idunno:

But you could start another thread (or two or three or four ... ) and see if you get different responses.
:rotfl:

are you drunk?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well, it's been ignored (by you)

i can't imagine that anybody (other than your retarded friends) would think it was "squashed
Oh, so you think you don't have an answer to your OP in this thread because it did not come from my own pen?
You're a silly retard!

Besides, your OP was not your only post in this thread to dialogue about.

Sooooo, are you sure you want to continue to dialogue in this thread?
I'm up for it.

are you drunk?
Are you gay?

ok doser

Oh, so you think you don't have an answer to your OP in this thread because it did not come from my own pen?

well, let's take a look at the OP:

A Question For Tambora -

:think:

the thread title's to you

I reference something you said, in the OP

looks pretty obvious that i was looking for an answer from you

unless, of course, you're retarded

or drunk

or trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.