ECT A LIST OF TYPICAL ANTI-CATHOLIC STRAW MEN CORRECTED

resodko

BANNED
Banned
yeah, like i said

you don't really understand what you're talking about with these logical fallacies

do you just close your eyes and pick?

Cruciform

yeah, like i said you don't really understand what you're talking about with these logical fallacies do you just close your eyes and pick?
Well, let's see. I hold two earned university degrees from two different Christian institutions, one of them in philosophy, which includes the study of logical fallacies. How about you? What qualifies you to question my understanding of such principles of rational thought? :think:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Well, let's see. I hold two earned university degrees from two different Christian institutions, one of them in philosophy ...

:darwinsm:

so what, you're just posting frantically while you're waiting for the fryolator to ding?

hqdefault.jpg

Cruciform

The ONLY thing baptizing babies does is: it gets them wet.
...according to the fallible opinions that you've derived from your chosen man-made non-Catholic sect, anyway.

Regarding the Church's baptism of infants, see this and this.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform

[I'm going to bump this again, so that the non-Catholics here can get the OP's misrepresentations clearly set in their minds and avoid promoting them in the future. If you're going to oppose Catholic doctrine, at least be sure you're opposing what Catholics actually believe and teach.]

musterion

Watched THE GODFATHER last night. Infant baptism scene. Priest puts salt in the baby's mouth. I looked it up in the Bible and guess what!

musterion

[If you're going to oppose Catholic doctrine, at least be sure you're opposing what Catholics actually believe and teach.]

Most of us already do. In fact, in at least one recent example, we were more familiar with Romish doctrines than one of your defenders of the faith right here on TOL. Ain't that a hoot!