8th PP video released

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Well that was the point of the whole and bolded material in article in which you felt the need to state that you have becomed more convinced by.

Well let's say that I made my own conclusion that you can just take what you get (in terms of fetal tissue) and use it for good purposes

jeffblue101

Again, we're talking about dead fetuses here. I don't want them to die either, but they did. And now we can either pout about it and trash ALL (satisfied?) of them, or we can utilize their tissues and make lemonade out of lemons. Which do you prefer?

Wow "make lemonade out of lemons.", that says it all just an immoral disrespect for the unborn. Would you be okay with parents telling you were just a lemon they arbitrarily decided not to make into lemonade.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Those who don't believe PP is evil by now, never will.

Sorry, but an organization that provides health services to thousands of women who need help and often don't have much money isn't evil. There may be sick individuals among them, but they are not evil as a whole

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Wow "make lemonade out of lemons.", that says it all just an immoral disrespect for the unborn. Would you be okay with parents telling you were just a lemon they arbitrarily decided not to make into lemonade.

Do you have an issue with metaphors?

Making lemonade out of lemons means that you're taking bad news and making it into something good

musterion

Again, we're talking about dead fetuses here. I don't want them to die either, but they did. And now we can either pout about it and trash ALL (satisfied?) of them, or we can utilize their tissues and make lemonade out of lemons. Which do you prefer?

"Oh well. We [PP] killed them with a deliberate profit motive in mind but since they're dead, we might as well profit from their corpses. Why let them go to waste?"

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
"Oh well. We [PP] killed them with a deliberate profit motive in mind but since they're dead, we might as well profit from their corpses. Why let them go to waste?"

No. Profiting off of their tissue is wrong and illegal. Are you opposed to donating their tissue for no payment? Because that's what I'm suggesting

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
You're looking at it completely backwards.

No I'm not. You guys are playing hypotheticals about not having any dead fetuses/babies, and I'm being a realist. They're there. And if we just throw them away then you're taking away a valuable resource for medical research for......why? What's the purpose of wasting tissue that could save lives someday?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No I'm not. You guys are playing hypotheticals about not having any dead fetuses/babies, and I'm being a realist. They're there. And if we just throw them away then you're taking away a valuable resource for medical research for......why? What's the purpose of wasting tissue that could save lives someday?

They do just throw them away in many instances and kill them when they are born alive.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
They do just throw them away in many instances and kill them when they are born alive.

No they don't kill them alive in many instances. We've been over this. I gave you a bunch of numbers.

So let me ask you: The babies are already dead. You can't save them. Do you want these babies to be left to rot? Or would you prefer that some good comes out of this?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No they don't kill them alive in many instances.

yes, they do and you know it, which is why you are forced to qualify what you just said with 'in many instances' because you know for a fact like i do, that they kill babies born alive.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
yes, they do and you know it, which is why you are forced to qualify what you just said with 'in many instances' because you know for a fact like i do, that they kill babies born alive.

I used "many instances" because you did in the post I was replying to.

And as I showed you, that's somewhere around 0.000016% of ALL abortions. It doesn't happen hardly at all

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
besides whining
what are you doing about abortion?

Not whining at all Chrys, just pointing out the inconvenient truth which infuriates you. This group CMP has done more for murder of unborn children than any politician ever has and God bless them for it...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Not whining at all Chrys, just pointing out the inconvenient truth which infuriates you. This group CMP has done more for murder of unborn children than any politician ever has and God bless them for it...

but whining is all you do
you can't answer a question
you can't tell us exactly what you are doing about abortion
you can't tell anyone what they can do about abortion

you just whine about the republican party

wake up

the democratic party supports abortion
are you supporting them?