8th PP video released

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
A question for you, So would you agree that research and potential "cures" based off of body parts from 2nd trimester abortions are usless since there will never be enough supply to meet a fraction of the demand.

They're not useless. Every little bit has the potential to be part of a breakthrough. Basically if the fetus/baby is already dead, there just isn't any point in wasting the tissue if the mother expressed a desire to donate it

jeffblue101

They're not useless. Every little bit has the potential to be part of a breakthrough. Basically if the fetus/baby is already dead, there just isn't any point in wasting the tissue if the mother expressed a desire to donate it

if a breakthrough is made, how will we make enough of this breakthrough if what is required is rare 2nd trimester abortions according to you.

fool

Hall of Fame
And it is weak at best and the investigations that have taken place agree.

You mean the one in the state where they don't even do abortions?
That one?
Or the one in the state where PP didn't even show up?
13 states have opened investigations as well as the Federal gov.
Three states have already defunded PP and the videos just keep coming.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
if a breakthrough is made, how will we make enough of this breakthrough if what is required is rare 2nd trimester abortions according to you.

I never said that you need 2nd trimester fetal tissue. I have no idea what you need for a breakthrough. I just don't see the point in wasting tissue from an already dead fetus. It's either going to rot, or it can be used to help others potentially. I don't want any 2nd trimester abortions, but if they're going to happen then we should take advantage of the opportunity to use the tissue for good

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I never said that you need 2nd trimester fetal tissue. I have no idea what you need for a breakthrough. I just don't see the point in wasting tissue from an already dead fetus. It's either going to rot, or it can be used to help others potentially. I don't want any 2nd trimester abortions, but if they're going to happen then we should take advantage of the opportunity to use the tissue for good
Hey man.... if we are gonna slaughter the Jews we may as well make lamp shades from their skin. After all.... why let it go to waste?

Quetzal

You mean the one in the state where they don't even do abortions?
That one?
Or the one in the state where PP didn't even show up?
13 states have opened investigations as well as the Federal gov.
Three states have already defunded PP and the videos just keep coming.
When charges are pressed and they are found guilty, then you can throw your confetti. Until then, it is nothing but a misinformed assumption.

fool

Hall of Fame
When charges are pressed and they are found guilty, then you can throw your confetti.
Three states have defunded them.
I'm throwing my confetti now.

Until then, it is nothing but a misinformed assumption.
You
Just
Read
The Evidence.

Is your memory that short?
Here it is again;

Buyer: So then having that integrated into your system, your profits can be even
greater
because you’re not wasting any funds, your cost is so low so you can
show a profit

PP Farrell: Mhm. Yeah.

Buyer: That’s excellent.

Mhm. Yeah.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Do the videos mean anything to you?

Have you watched them?

What would you rather happen to fetal tissue from already dead infants? Do you believe that having it rot away is better than using it to do research that could maybe save millions of lives some day?

Are you against people donating their organs after their death as well? It is more or less the exact same thing

Quetzal

Three states have defunded them.
I'm throwing my confetti now.

You
Just
Read
The Evidence.

Is your memory that short?
Here it is again;

Mhm. Yeah.
Defunding =/= guilty of a crime. Luckily there is a third party system designed for just such an occasion! Let's see how it plays out.

fool

Hall of Fame
What would you rather happen to fetal tissue from already dead infants?
I'd rather they not be dead.
Do you believe that having it rot away is better than using it to do research that could maybe save millions of lives some day?
Maybe, I don't know, we could, like, save millions of lives by not killing them in the womb?
Are you against people donating their organs after their death as well? It is more or less the exact same thing
If you think donating your organs and elective abortion are the same thing then there's no hope for you.

fool

Hall of Fame
Defunding =/= guilty of a crime. Luckily there is a third party system designed for just such an occasion! Let's see how it plays out.

Too late, I'm doing my victory lap and confetti is coming out of an industrial leaf blower in the bed of my truck.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What would you rather happen to fetal tissue from already dead infants? Do you believe that having it rot away is better than using it to do research that could maybe save millions of lives some day?

Well... I prefer to donate my organs voluntarily after I die naturally. That's preferable to me over being murdered for my organs. What about you?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Same goes for you, Captain Godwin, if they are found guilty of something criminal you can squee like a school girl and say "I told you so." Until then...
Okay great so your position is.... lets wait and see what happens. Apparently you can't form an opinion until the legal system tells you what is what.

In that case why even bother commenting on this thread? (no offense)