31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

You pinhead

You wound me sir! (Pretend that is in an old English accent, "You woooond me saaaahh!")

The vaccine IS safe by any reasonable standard.

Says who? You? Let me guess, you are Mrs. Fauci.

This is a FACT, but facts matter little in this right-wing echo chamber where absurd conspiratorial fantasies are hatched and nursed to toxic life.

Wow. That was a mouthful. "Right-wing echo chamber where absurd conspiratorial fantasies are hatched and nursed to toxic life."

I am going to save that and use it, with a bit of editing of course.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
so you know several drugs that when used as directed
have killed over 28,103 people in less than a year ?
Few know that systematic reviews of hospital charts found that even properly prescribed drugs (aside from misprescribing, overdosing, or self-prescribing) cause about 1.9 million hospitalizations a year. Another 840,000 hospitalized patients are given drugs that cause serious adverse reactions for a total of 2.74 million serious adverse drug reactions. About 128,000 people die from drugs prescribed to them. This makes prescription drugs a major health risk, ranking 4th with stroke as a leading cause of death. The European Commission estimates that adverse reactions from prescription drugs cause 200,000 deaths; so together, about 328,000 patients in the U.S. and Europe die from prescription drugs each year.

way 2 go

Few know that systematic reviews of hospital charts found that even properly prescribed drugs (aside from misprescribing, overdosing, or self-prescribing) cause about 1.9 million hospitalizations a year. Another 840,000 hospitalized patients are given drugs that cause serious adverse reactions for a total of 2.74 million serious adverse drug reactions. About 128,000 people die from drugs prescribed to them. This makes prescription drugs a major health risk, ranking 4th with stroke as a leading cause of death. The European Commission estimates that adverse reactions from prescription drugs cause 200,000 deaths; so together, about 328,000 patients in the U.S. and Europe die from prescription drugs each year.

good thing not to trust the big pharm
and good thing not to trust the lie that the gene therapy is vax
and as a gene therapy it doesn't work .

Gary K

Banned
good thing not to trust the big pharm
and good thing not to trust the lie that the gene therapy is vax
and as a gene therapy it doesn't work .
And very good reasons not to trust those who have been tasked with protecting the public from pharma and vaccine companies: the FDA and the CDC, They protect these criminal orgs from the public rather than the other way around. The corruption stinks to high heaven.

way 2 go

Rev 18:23 and the light of a lamp will shine in you no more, and the voice of bridegroom and bride will be heard in you no more, for your merchants were the great ones of the earth, and all nations were deceived by your pharmakeia.

Gary K

Banned
A "vaccine" that is so safe it's manufacturers had to be protected from liability.
Yeah. From all liability. It doesn't matter how badly or why they screw up they cannot be sued. They could intentionally fill their "vaccine" with nothing but radioactive fluids and still couldn't be prosecuted.

And these are the corps people choose to take at their word and trust with their lives. It's insane.

Gary K

Banned
Rev 18:23 and the light of a lamp will shine in you no more, and the voice of bridegroom and bride will be heard in you no more, for your merchants were the great ones of the earth, and all nations were deceived by your pharmakeia.
I like this a lot. From Strong's concordance it brings out a little different emphasis.
Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
The last few words in the KJ brings out a, for me, really strong aspect of this verse's message.

sorceries:
[*StrongsGreek*]
5331 pharmakeia far-mak-i'-ah from 5332; medication ("pharmacy"), i.e. (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively):--sorcery, witchcraft. see GREEK for 5332

deceived:
[*StrongsGreek*]
4105 planao plan-ah'-o from 4106; to (properly, cause to) roam (from safety, truth, or virtue):--go astray, deceive, err, seduce, wander, be out of the way. see GREEK for 4106

It is very plain what is going on in this earth. It is a form of sorcery for people are so taken in and so mesmerized that they literally can not tell the truth from a lie. That is what sorcery does to individuals. It causes them to roam from truth which is their only sheild and help for God is our only protection from all of this deceit.

musterion

You are a LIAR.

This data shows correlation, not causation

You know this.

Hence, ye LIE.

It is causation. If auto accident, slip/fall, and choking on a mcnugget deaths can be written up as corona on death certificates, this too is causation and you have zero authority to say it isn't.

Enjoying the game? We're just playing by the rules your side established.