31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Understand that many vaccines and many medications that doctors prescribe on a daily basis cause injuries and deaths in rare cases, but they continue to be used because they save far more lives than they lose.

Or at least, I wish you could understand that. But of course, an idiot such as yourself is incapable of understanding it.
Big Pharma knows what is best for you, right? :)

Gary K

Banned
Understand that many vaccines and many medications that doctors prescribe on a daily basis cause injuries and deaths in rare cases, but they continue to be used because they save far more lives than they lose.

Or at least, I wish you could understand that. But of course, an idiot such as yourself is incapable of understanding it.
And once again UN ignores government funded data showing he is 100% wrong. Only .3% of adverse effects caused by medications get reported to VAERS.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
As I've been saying, it's not just "the jab" that we have to worry about:

Major reasons for the many drug deaths are impotent drug regulation, widespread crime that includes corruption of the scientific evidence about drugs and bribery of doctors, and lies in drug marketing, which is as harmful as tobacco marketing and, therefore, should be banned. We should take far fewer drugs, and patients should carefully study the package inserts of the drugs their doctors prescribe for them and independent information sources about drugs such as Cochrane reviews, which will make it easier for them to say "no thanks".

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Proud to say, no jab for me. I have not, and I will not, get the shot.
Donald Trump appeared at a far-right gathering and after insisting that he wanted credit for the development of the vaccines, the former president told a CPAC audience, "So everybody, go get your shot." About a week later, Trump called the shots "beautiful" and suggested that "everyone" would be receiving them. - Maddow Blog | Trump's rhetoric on vaccines takes a dramatic turn for the worse

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Gordon Chang comments on the topic of COVID origins not being brought up in President Biden and President Xi Jinping's meeting. - via 'Wake Up America' on Newsmax

way 2 go

Over a 60X increase in pro sports adverse events since the vaccines rolled out​

Nobody can explain that. Some poo-poo these events saying that they happen all the time. True, they do. But not at this rate. Something happened in 2021 that changed things by a lot. Can you guess?.​

Now, in the comments of that tweet, you’ll see people say that “these events happen all the time.” True, they do. For example, this death of Piermario Morosini that happened in 2012.

But they don’t happen at this rate. No way. That’s the thing nobody can explain. The vaccine advocates find this super-irritating. They have no rational excuse on this. They can’t use ad hominem attacks. They can’t use goofball hand waving arguments. Nothing.

expos4ever

I see you're throwing more poo at the wall by spamming that graphic yet again. As I have explained to you before, those numbers are a running total of "medical events that have been observed following the administration of the COVID-19 vaccines, but which are not necessarily related to or caused by the vaccine. These events may have been caused by another illness or be associated with another medicine taken by the patient at the same time." -- https://www.adrreports.eu/en/covid19_message.html
There is no cure for stupid - if someone does not have the neuronal horsepower to understand the distinction between correlation and causation, no amount of effort to try to set them straight will be of any avail.

Scientists Are Attempting to Grow Covid Vaccine-Filled Spinach, Lettuce, Edible Plants To Replace Covid Injections
By Alicia Powe

plants.jpg

Millions of people who have refused to get an experimental mRNA vaccine may soon be forced to consume the gene therapy in their food.
Researchers at the University of California were awarded a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation developing technology that infuses experimental mRNA Covid-19 vaccines into spinach, lettuce and other edible plants.