17 Year Old Shot And Killed By Cop

Arthur Brain

Link the entire post please. As I recall there was no "hauled off by cops for questioning" in my post.

Sure, the relevant part from the following link:

It's human nature for the guilty to be nervous, the innocent know that the police are their friend and wouldn't be nervous if they were telling the truth.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4473407&postcount=83

To be fair you didn't actually use the phrase 'hauled off by the cops" but the asininity is still there as commented on by several including someone with some actual knowledge of the law. It's worth reading further in just to see you squirm and act like a complete arse for entertainment value afterwards. :)

I'm not sure what your latest little lisp rant has to do with Sgt. Jonathan Frost of the Eaton County Michigan Sheriffs Dept. being beaten by a 17 year old thug and thus having to use deadly force.

Perhaps you can make the connection?

There's nothing to suggest he did have to use deadly force and you really have nothing resembling wit about you at all do you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Link the entire post please. As I recall there was no "hauled off by cops for questioning" in my post.

Sure, the relevant part from the following link: ...

To be fair you didn't actually use the phrase 'hauled off by the cops" but the asininity is still there as commented on by several including someone with some actual knowledge of the law. It's worth reading further in just to see you squirm and act like a complete arse for entertainment value afterwards.

Thanks for acknowledging that you were just being the Queen of Drama once again.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I'm not sure what your latest little lisp rant has to do with Sgt. Jonathan Frost of the Eaton County Michigan Sheriffs Dept. being beaten by a 17 year old thug and thus having to use deadly force.

There's nothing to suggest he did have to use deadly force and you really have nothing resembling wit about you at all do you?

The Sgt's injuries.
635701645832783601-B9317769699Z.1-20150617180724-000-G66B40OO8.1-0.png

361512-officer-frost-injuries-600cc.jpg

The suspect's toxicology report (high on dope).
The video showing how uncooperative the suspect was.

You can go twirl some hair or arrange some flowers now Art (i.e. stick to what you know best).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Now now y'all, don't go ruining a perfectly good ACW cop bashing thread with minor details.

It was established in Part 3 of my "Why Homosexuality MUST Be OK ! thread the LGBTQueer movement's RESPECT of law enforcement (and hence NOT mine).

I don't think we need to go over that again, do we GFR7?

you should read what you say back to yourself

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Thanks for acknowledging that you were just being the Queen of Drama once again.

Aw, now don't go smarting just because you got the link you asked for and were shown all ends up to be plain ignorant and a joke. Just don't pretend that you were a cop anymore and you won't look like such a gimp. :)

The Sgt's injuries.
The suspect's toxicology report.

You can go twirl some hair or arrange some flowers now Art (i.e. stick to what you know best).

All of which doesn't support the use of lethal force in this case. Dude, read some Mark Twain or something as well okay? Try and learn what wit actually consists of...you're just an embarrassment dude.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Aw, now don't go smarting just because you got the link you asked for and were shown all ends up to be plain ignorant and a joke. Just don't pretend that you were a cop anymore and you won't look like such a gimp. :)

All of which doesn't support the use of lethal force in this case. Dude, read some Mark Twain or something as well okay? Try and learn what wit actually consists of...you're just an embarrassment dude.

I think he has wit. nitwit

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:

The suspect's toxicology report (high on dope).

pot ? It doesn't cause aggression and stays in the system. he could have smoked weed 6 days before being murdered.

oh, they let the dried blood stay on to make it look bad. He got a broken nose and a lump. no excuse for 7 shots, he panicked when his taser didn't work and a little kid popped him in the face after the cop allowed things to spiral out of control. No couth for that cop, he'll never make detective.

Granite

Hall of Fame
If anything happens to this maniac with a badge I'll be surprised. And the victim blaming isn't surprising, either.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
pot ? It doesn't cause aggression and stays in the system. he could have smoked weed 6 days before being murdered.

the tox report indicated that he had ingested it with three or four hours

so he was either still high or in that dissociative state coming down

either way, not a good state to be in if one has to make rapid decisions on how to behave

if you watch the video again and listen to his choices, I think you'll agree he chose poorly

oh, they let the dried blood stay on to make it look bad. He got a broken nose and a lump. no excuse for 7 shots

i disagree

assaulting a cop is a very good way to get yerself dead

just ask whatisname from ferguson

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
the tox report indicated that he had ingested it within three or four days ago

so he was either barely high or in that dissociative state of sleeping

either way, a good state to be in if one has to make rapid decisions on how to behave

if you watch the video again and listen to his young innocence, I think you'll agree he chose life

Micah Brown !

i agree

getting pulled over is a very good way to get yerself dead

just ask whatisname from Notre Dame

Micah Brown !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If anything happens to this maniac with a badge I'll be surprised. And the victim blaming isn't surprising, either.

Yeah, blame a 17 year old who drove a whole year, never been pulled over before, and simply questioned why ? The cop was itchin' for trouble.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a tragic loss of life. I don't know enough about the specifics of the case yet.

The one point, I will state, however, is that at that age, I have been pulled over as well and even if I didn't like the cops attitude, I never argued or challenged the officer.

Considering the disadvantage of a driver VS a police officer, my advice to anyone would be to politely answer questions, accept a ticket and fight it out in court.

musterion

Agreeing with Knight. If your rights are being stepped on, or if you only think they are, comply first. Then lawyer up and take care of it through channels.

But once a cop says you're under arrest, you ARE under arrest. Get physically combative, prepare to possibly be shot, just like if you lay hands on any citizen who might be concealed carry.

If you're high when you do it you get zero sympathy. It's still your fault.

Won't apologize on behalf of life because that's life.

musterion

Yeah, blame a 17 year old who drove a whole year, never been pulled over before, and simply questioned why ? The cop was itchin' for trouble.

He was asked repeatedly what to do, refused, then was justifiably ordered. Then he apparently assaulted the cop AFTER being tazed. High or not, his fault.

I say this as someone who is not one of these "the cops are always right" people.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Agreeing with Knight. If your rights are being stepped on, or if you only think they are, comply first. Then lawyer up and take care of it through channels.

Looking at the video in the OP, what "rights" of the now dead stoner were being stepped on?

The right not to be pulled over by a police officer? (Oh wait, there is no such right).

The right to not produce your drivers license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance when told to do so by the police officer? (Oh wait, there is no such right).

What rights are you speaking of musty?

musterion

Looking at the video in the OP, what "rights" of the now dead stoner were being stepped on?

The right not to be pulled over by a police officer? (Oh wait, there is no such right).

The right to not produce your drivers license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance when told to do so by the police officer? (Oh wait, there is no such right).

What rights are you speaking of musty?

I said IF you think they are, idiot.

You're the biggest reason I say cops are not always right. Some are almost always wrong.

Granite

Hall of Fame

But once a cop says you're under arrest, you ARE under arrest. Get physically combative, prepare to possibly be shot, just like if you lay hands on any citizen who might be concealed carry.

If you're high when you do it you get zero sympathy. It's still your fault.

Won't apologize on behalf of life because that's life.

Hypothetical for anyone here:

If this happened in another country, what would your response be?

And what's with this "just roll over and do what you're told" compliance garbage? Aren't you the guys who constantly talk about fighting tyranny? About resisting oppression? And here you are all lining up nodding your head like good little do-bees, yessiree. Do as you're told. Obey them. After all, they're American cops, and you know what that means: They just might kill you. Shoot you as soon as look at you.

Charming.

Bill Hicks had it right: "You're free to do as you're told."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're the biggest reason I say cops are not always right. Some are almost always wrong.

Your little friend GFR7 patrick jane couldn't have said it better.

Since you made such a broad statement, please give the readers of this thread an example where a police officer has been "almost always wrong".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...And what's with this "just roll over and do what you're told" compliance garbage? Aren't you the guys who constantly talk about fighting tyranny? About resisting oppression? And here you are all lining up nodding your head like good little do-bees, yessiree...

nickoftime3.gif