Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pope Apologizes to Satan!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pope Apologizes to Satan!

    Pope

    In a surprise move just moments after apologizing to Muslims worldwide the Pope has apologized to Satan.

    "Calling Satan 'evil' does not represent my personal view".

    Benedict XVI had been under pressure to make a personal apology following a controversial statements that he and the Catholic Church have made in the past several hundred years.

    "Casting judgement against a character for statements made in an ancient text is careless and unkind" said the Pope in his public statement. The Pope said that he hopes his apology to Satan and the forces of evil will open up a dialogue that will be beneficial to everyone.

    Satan could not be reached for comment although an official press release from the Lake of Fire stated that Satan was encouraged and noted... "The Catholic Church has been very cooperative in the past and we are glad that the Pope is interested in furthering relations between the Church and the Forces of Evil."
    Last edited by Knight; September 18, 2006, 01:45 PM.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Knight



    In a surprise move just moments after apologizing to Muslims worldwide the Pope has apologized to Satan.

    "Calling Satan 'evil' does not represent my personal view".

    Benedict XVI had been under pressure to make a personal apology following a controversial statements he and the Catholic Church has made in the past several hundred years.

    "Casting judgement against a character for statements made in an ancient text is careless and unkind" said the Pope in his public statement. The Pope said that he hopes his apology to Satan and the forces of evil will open up a dialogue that will be beneficial to everyone.

    Satan could not be reached for comment although an official press release from the Lake of Fire stated that Satan was encouraged and noted... "The Catholic Church has been very cooperative in the past and we are glad that the Pope is interested in furthering relations between the Church and the Forces of Evil."
    Psalms 58:10
    The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

    CONFESSION OF AN EX-ABORTIONIST

    Comment


    • #3
      Thats a little extreme dont you think?
      This aggression will not stand, man.

      So make your point, your making me tired all over...

      Be warned, if you dont, I will pick you apart and leave you on the rocks for the buzzards and the wild dogs to rend your body to its former state of nothing.

      I'll be back.

      Comment


      • #4
        The Pope and Satan are two different entities?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BillyBob
          The Pope and Satan are two different entities?
          yeah, Satan has less grey hairs

          Comment


          • #6
            Satan is the one with his hand shoved inside the Pope

            Comment


            • #7
              Are there any Catholics that are happy the Pope is schmoozing with the Muslims?
              Oh, wise guy eh?

              Comment


              • #8
                Satan is defeated foe, apologises is nothing to Satan!


                Comment


                • #9
                  I wouldn't call it "schmoozing". More along the lines of --
                  Originally posted by possible thoughts of the quote translated into modern slangish english
                  "What the freak! I quote ancient words and they actually respond violently to it. I thought it was just cartoons the made them wig out! I'm sorry guys! I didn't think something published that long ago would have this effect! I know it took the whole Muslim community about nine months to crescendo on the cartoons, if this quote was so bad I thought you would have got the rioting out of your system a few centuries ago!"


                  Thy mind, O Man, if thou wilt lead a soul unto salvation must stretch as high as the utmost heaven, and search into and contemplate the darkest abyss. Thou must commune with God.

                  --Joseph Smith Jr.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Cant you see how inappropriate that picture and comments are? Im not preaching..Lord knows I can get crude. But is this not a Theology site? Is that picture made by a Christian?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      thank you

                      Originally posted by Johnmnbvc
                      Cant you see how inappropriate that picture and comments are? Im not preaching..Lord knows I can get crude. But is this not a Theology site? Is that picture made by a Christian?
                      Thank you for that post. The pope seems to bring out everyone’s true colors.
                      a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Johnmnbvc
                        Cant you see how inappropriate that picture and comments are?
                        No. Please explain.
                        Im not preaching..Lord knows I can get crude.
                        Let's not get crude. After all...
                        But is this not a Theology site?
                        Yes it is.
                        Is that picture made by a Christian?
                        Yes it was.
                        "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Johnmnbvc
                          Cant you see how inappropriate that picture and comments are?
                          I agree... the Popes comments were totally inappropriate. What's his deal anyway??
                          Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                          TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Knight
                            Pope

                            In a surprise move just moments after apologizing to Muslims worldwide the Pope has apologized to Satan.

                            "Calling Satan 'evil' does not represent my personal view".

                            Benedict XVI had been under pressure to make a personal apology following a controversial statements that he and the Catholic Church have made in the past several hundred years.

                            "Casting judgement against a character for statements made in an ancient text is careless and unkind" said the Pope in his public statement. The Pope said that he hopes his apology to Satan and the forces of evil will open up a dialogue that will be beneficial to everyone.

                            Satan could not be reached for comment although an official press release from the Lake of Fire stated that Satan was encouraged and noted... "The Catholic Church has been very cooperative in the past and we are glad that the Pope is interested in furthering relations between the Church and the Forces of Evil."

                            Exactly.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I must say I'm really disappointed with the pope.

                              I expected him to be a guy with balls, not excusing and asking everybody for forgiveness.

                              The worst is: as cardinal he was considered to be hard conservative... Can you imagine others?
                              A liberal: A human being must never be killed but baby in mother's womb isn't a human being!

                              Hitler: A human being must never be killed but Jews or Gypsies are not humans!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X