From the mailbag.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Axacta said:
I would like to address one last thing, if I may:

I would like to address this simple refrain by the simple sycophants on the board who think that, "after all it's Knight's forum, so he can do what he wants with it". Apparently, to these simple sycophants this sort of simple reasoning justifies the horrendous treatment accorded to Freak, Geoff, me again, and myself (and I am willing to bet, Kitty as well - and who knows if there are more).

Because simple minds think in simple ways, I have to ask this simple question of these simple minds - if it was them who were unjustifiably penalized by Knight with no right to defend themselves, would their simple minds still be spouting their simple refrain? Quite simply - no! They would be quite simply, angry! and quite simply, hurt! and quite simply, outraged! But we who have been unjustifiably penalized - these simpletons think we should simply think simple like them. Sorry - but my brain is just not capable of thinking THAT STUPID!?!

By the way, these simple sycophants may be too simple to simply grasp what "sycophant" means, so in case they ask, here it is in simple terms: "A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people." They obviously want into the clique.

Saddam Hussein would love to have these simple little simpleton sycophants as simple Iraqi citizens. Heck they could be a part of his personal guard - or at least they could lick the blood off his boots after he returns from a hard day slaughtering innocent children - "After all it's his country!"
Admin Knight picked a peck of simple sycophants;
A peck of simple sycophants Admin Knight picked;
If Admin Knight picked a peck of simple sycophants,
Where's the peck of simple sycophants Admin Knight picked?