Hello, from another Hellbound heathen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropy

"Truth smacking"? Yeah, whatever. :loser:

I'm here to prove that the Earth was created 42 years ago in 33 1/3rd days, that Moses lead the Israelites across the desert while riding on the back of a Tyrannosaurus-Rex, and that Jesus was a Scientologist.

Salutations.

assuranceagent

I'm here to prove that the Earth was created 42 years ago in 33 1/3rd days, that Moses lead the Israelites across the desert while riding on the back of a Tyrannosaurus-Rex, and that Jesus was a Scientologist.

Salutations.

Well, so far you've made a case for an IQ in the 33 1/3rd range, the subtlety of a T-Rex and the delicate sensibilities of a Scientologist...

:think: Not sure it was exactly what you were going for, but it was entertaining nonetheless and at least I can see your effort! :thumb:

Welcome to TOL.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

Salutations.
:darwinsm: Whatever.

Aimiel

Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of The First Church of Christ, Scientist, was born in 1821 and died in 1910, 57 years before your imaginary planet was created.

bybee

I love repartee!

I love repartee!

Well, so far you've made a case for an IQ in the 33 1/3rd range, the subtlety of a T-Rex and the delicate sensibilities of a Scientologist...

:think: Not sure it was exactly what you were going for, but it was entertaining nonetheless and at least I can see your effort! :thumb:

Welcome to TOL.

Teehee! excellent response! bybee

dan1el

Entropy, eh? You might want to tell a few of the creationists here to stop misrepresenting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.