X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    .. cos they weren't?

i suspect your opinion would be different if they'd been made by certain others here

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      the real issue here is that town wants to control what is posted on certain threads

artie's just his wingman, along for the ride
      Nah, he doesn't pay me enough.
      Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Hmm, you bumped the thread in an apparently amusing fashion to some and Musty started going on about how anna could have been a "moby" etc. Genuine discourse that and no mistake.

my response was to WoO

i can expect a non-partisan response from him

i expect nothing but blatant bias from you

which is amusing as all get-out

Comment

i suspect your opinion would be different if they'd been made by certain others here
          Eh, it's hilarious seeing the outrage over a ban for Stripe and the ensuing whining over it. You think I agreed with all of my infractions? Did you agree with all of yours?

Get on with it.

Comment

my response was to WoO

i can expect a non-partisan response from him

i expect nothing but blatant bias from you

which is amusing as all get-out
            Oh, then I'll let WoO give you a "non partisan" response then if he can be bothered.

Sounds as pompous as all get out but hey...whatever sinks ya boat an all...

Comment

Eh, it's hilarious seeing the outrage over a ban for Stripe and the ensuing whining over it. You think I agreed with all of my infractions? Did you agree with all of yours?

Get on with it.
              Unlike you, Artie, who dwell on your own infractions, this is about an infraction someone else got. Kinda like you're always sticking up for Town.....except this is a one time deal and yours is never ceasing.

I know it's hard for you to tell the difference, but hey.....

Comment

• Artie is wearing thin. I guess we may as well leave this as a dead thread...the way it was before.

Comment

You think I agreed with all of my infractions?

once again, you reveal an inability to read what is written

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                    Artie is wearing thin. I guess we may as well leave this as a dead thread...the way it was before.
                    not me - i'm just getting started!

Comment

not me - i'm just getting started!
                      Then I guess I'll have to check in.

Comment

Unlike you, Artie, who dwell on your own infractions, this is about an infraction someone else got. Kinda like you're always sticking up for Town.....except this is a one time deal and yours is never ceasing.

I know it's hard for you to tell the difference, but hey.....
                        I don't dwell on them, that's the point. I don't whinge and whine about them or blame others for them. You're the one who's irked because (boo hoo) Stripe got one so get over it. It's not some tragedy or anything so get things in perspective for once.

Comment

I don't dwell on them, that's the point. I don't whinge and whine about them or blame others for them. You're the one who's irked because (boo hoo) Stripe got one so get over it. It's not some tragedy or anything so get things in perspective for once.
                          Not to you because your leader got away with provoking. He jabs and you kick. Quite the team.

Comment

once again, you reveal an inability to read what is written
                            Once again, I'm bored so you can troll away as much as you like. It's almost hilarious how folk here reacted to Stripe getting the boot for once but wearing thin now really.

Comment

Why is (resurrecting a long dead thread) a problem? No one had posted on here since 2016.
                              Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                              I didn't, but seeing it in my listing again I thought (and still think) it's a great topic for discussion. It's a shame we couldn't actually sustain conversation about it.
                              ummm - musty and i were doing just that - we were "sustaining a conversation" that was directly on topic

it's a shame you thought we shouldn't have been

it's a shame you thought that your pearls of wisdom deserved more space to shine, to reflect your brilliance

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                              So years later, after dying from lack of interest, it took another direction that wasn't stalking anyone aaaaaand...still not seeing the problem here.
                              right?

Rather, a single post kicked the thread back onto the list of threads to consider and, looking at the topic again, it interested me. So I started to comment and consider the topic.

Suddenly a conversation about an absent friend of mine became the thread's focus.
                              the OP, town

go back and read the OP

anna started this thread by whining about her loss of faith and trying to blame others for it

that was the focus of the thread

that was what musty and i were discussing

The point wasn't lost on me ...
                              which point?

the one on the top of your head?

or the false one you created and sold to sherman?

Comment

Artie is wearing thin.

artie starts off thin

Comment

Working...
                                X