Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: Should vegetarians have equal rights?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never mind eating a vegetarian meal if the cook is very creative. I don't think I would mind being a vegetarian if I had my own chef or if I had a lot of time to devote to cooking. I don't like meals that are supposed to approximate the taste of meat though.

Comment

Originally posted by Delmar View Post
      I never mind eating a vegetarian meal if the cook is very creative. I don't think I would mind being a vegetarian if I had my own chef or if I had a lot of time to devote to cooking. I don't like meals that are supposed to approximate the taste of meat though.
      Sounds good! Finding a good cook is not easy. Mine, she likes to talk about subjects, which bore me. Today, I slept through her 11:00AM until 2PM visit. This was very good indeed! She woke me, rather she came into my room for payment.
      So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Proposed Constitiutional Amendment:
        No Protected Status Based on Vegetarian or Vegan diet. Neither the United States, through any of its branches or departments, nor any of its agencies or political subdivisions, shall enact, adopt or enforce any statute, regulation, ordinance or policy whereby Vegetarian or Vegan diet, conduct, or practices shall constitute or otherwise be the basis of or entitle any person or class of persons to have or claim any minority status, quota preferences, protected status or claim of discrimination.
        Learn to read what is written.

_____
        The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
        ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

I do enjoy a good wild mushroom pizza.

Of course, it's made even better with the addition of sausage, ham, pepperoni, meatballs.........................
          The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

Personally I believe we need more vegetarians.

Means more meat for the rest of us, no? :squint:

AMR
            Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
            Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
            AMR's Randomata Blog
            Learn Reformed Doctrine
            I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
            Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
            Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
            The best TOL Social Group: here.
            If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
            Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post

AMR
              Very true, that.
              The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by vegascowboy View Post
                Because it's unnatural.
                Conventional factory farming methods are "unnatural". Meat infused with steroids and antibiotics is "unnatural". Fish containing extraordinary levels of mercury is "unnatural". And, biblically speaking, we started out vegetarians and we will end up the same.

I am not a vegetarian, but I can see why many people are.
                "Haven't seen the back of us yet..."

Comment

Tomorrow's topic of the day: is left-handedness a capital crime?
                  Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                  TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

I do the American thing and eat up all the delicious meat while I pretend not to know that the animals I'm eating were born and raised just to be eaten, and had horrible lives throughout the whole ordeal
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cracked View Post
                      Conventional factory farming methods are "unnatural". Meat infused with steroids and antibiotics is "unnatural". Fish containing extraordinary levels of mercury is "unnatural". And, biblically speaking, we started out vegetarians and we will end up the same.
                      Baloney!

I am not a vegetarian, but I can see why many people are.
                      So can I, yet my reasons are based solely on health.
                      So, what?

believe it!

Comment

AMR
                        POTD
                        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                          Tomorrow's topic of the day: is left-handedness a capital crime?
                          Depends what Louisiana has to say about it....
                          Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

AMR
                            Nice, here is a slab of filet mignon (turf meat) and two beautiful lobster tails (surf meat) being being lovingly grilled by "yours truly" over red oak maybe some asparagas on the side for color. mmmmmm Meat it's what's for dinner...celebrate the flesh!
                            The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
                              Baloney!
                              Really?

What did I state that we incorrect? Please be specific.
                              "Haven't seen the back of us yet..."

Comment

Originally posted by Cracked View Post
                                Really?

What did I state that we incorrect? Please be specific.
                                It might be debatable, I will give you that, but not final about first humans not easting meat and this is not the issue I care about.

What you said, which I find personally disgusting is the idea the our reward in heaven will be nothing more than having to eat and eliminate, just like the carnal beasts we are and the primary reason we are depraved in the flesh. If you are going to tell me, with all my faith and guidance by Grace, I will have to gulp down food like an animal, then I would rather be annihilated, made dead and final! Yet I have prayed on this and feel assured by the Grace of God, we will not have to remain beasts. No, indeed we will be rewarded above the angels for have a faith without being in His holy presence. I have prayed on this more than anything else and I know God will not condemn me to eternal life stuffing my face and siting on a toilet.
                                So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Working...
                                X