ECT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF FOUNDED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

john w

Hall of Fame
the church gave us the bible

Made up:

Romans 9:17 KJV

For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Acts 7:38 KJV This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Daniel 10:21 KJV But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Chrys: Yes, my dear, misguided John W.....Don't you know that the Catholic "Church" pre-dated Fred, Wilma, and Pebbles Flintstones? We will pray for you.....

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow... Ruckman... run for the hills. The guy is certifiable nuts. How this guy is still a pastor is a mystery to me.. he is on his third marriage.

How many times have you been married, rummy? Mind if we review your resume? Aren't you on your "third bad thought," while reading this post? Or are you grinding your teeth, for the third time while reading this?

Choleric

ruckman is kjv onlyism
why should I read him?

Forget the bibkle issue, read it for a fresh perspective on church history. You might disagree, but use it as a launching pad to dig deeper into what is or is not true, both from the rcc view and the ruckman book.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Forget the bibkle issue, read it for a fresh perspective on church history. You might disagree, but use it as a launching pad to dig deeper into what is or is not true, both from the rcc view and the ruckman book.
can you find me a free kindle version to read?
-I will not pay for kjvo

HisServant

How many times have you been married, rummy? Mind if we review your resume? Aren't you on your "third bad thought," while reading this post? Or are you grinding your teeth, for the third time while reading this?

I am not a pastor, nor do I pretend that I am a teacher. Those that do, must submit to God's requirements for being a pastor or teacher and be humble enough when circumstances they do not control disqualify them for the office.

God has spoken about Ruckman and he should do what is required of him.... get out of the ministry and do something else for a living.

Choleric

I am not a pastor, nor do I pretend that I am a teacher. Those that do, must submit to God's requirements for being a pastor or teacher and be humble enough when circumstances they do not control disqualify them for the office.

God has spoken about Ruckman and he should do what is required of him.... get out of the ministry and do something else for a living.

where or why is he disqualified? can you give me a verse?

john w

Hall of Fame

"nor do I pretend that I am a teacher"-you

We agree.

And Peter denied the Lord Jesus Christ, and initially denied the resurrection, and Paul was a former murderer...

"God has spoken about Ruckman and he should do what is required of him.."-you

I see....God spoke to you in a vision, eh subjectivist, and told you that?

You are w/o clue on the qualifications to be a teacher, minister, pastor, "man of God,".............My evidence? Your "posts." Take your seat, as you are not qualified to teach, student, as you admit.

Dig? Good.

Last edited:

HisServant

where or why is he disqualified? can you give me a verse?

Husband of one wife... how he manages his family is one of the qualifications, and the man must be of good reputation both inside and outside of the church.

I think he has disqualified himself on multiple tests.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Husband of one wife... how he manages his family is one of the qualifications, and the man must be of good reputation both inside and outside of the church.

not to mention choleric

Choleric

Husband of one wife...

This passage speaks of polygamy. IN some cultures that missionaries often face the men have multiple wives. "A man that is married is concerned with the things of this world how he may please his wife". Paul taught that in order to have time to dedicate to the work of the ministry, a man could only have one wife, not many. It has nothing to do with how many times you have been married, especially if your wife deserts you.

how he manages his family is one of the qualifications, and the man must be of good reputation both inside and outside of the church.

Most preachers have disqualified themselves on multiple tests. But nobody ever screams about fat preachers, for some reason this verse is taken out of context to beat up preachers who have been divorced.

And in any case, if you were right, writing books and commentaries would be one viable work that he would still qualify for since all the qualification listed are for those that work in the ministry.

Choleric

I have
-tol
-and
-there is no need to look any further

Ok, I just don't want you to go to hell for all eternity. But if you want to ignore alternative views to church history and rest in the rcc, that is where you will end up.

Please repent chrys

HisServant

This passage speaks of polygamy. IN some cultures that missionaries often face the men have multiple wives. "A man that is married is concerned with the things of this world how he may please his wife". Paul taught that in order to have time to dedicate to the work of the ministry, a man could only have one wife, not many. It has nothing to do with how many times you have been married, especially if your wife deserts you.

Most preachers have disqualified themselves on multiple tests. But nobody ever screams about fat preachers, for some reason this verse is taken out of context to beat up preachers who have been divorced.

And in any case, if you were right, writing books and commentaries would be one viable work that he would still qualify for since all the qualification listed are for those that work in the ministry.

You cannot examine how a man raises his kids if they are not married... examination of how he governs his household is a key qualification for eldership.

As far as writing books and all... under who's eldership are these books vetted and approved for release? Ruckman is a lone ranger and is not subject to any leadership.

There is a correct and biblical way to do things... you would think that people who put themselves out in the limelight would be somewhat concerned about it. Anyhow, Ruckman is pretty much a laughing stock outside of the bizarre non-biblical KJV-Only movement.