Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Principles of Dispensationalism:

1) Tell those who disagree with you that they don't know how to rightly divide.

2) If they still deny Dispensationalism, call them names.

3) Keep repeating principles #1 & #2
Again, I need to remind you that name calling is biblical, and, at the same time, to apologize to you, Craig, as the bible instructs me not to engage in persuasion with:

- those who are bible correctors/agnostics/mystics, such as yourself, and only engage in persuasions, disputing, with bible believers, for those of your ilk, can "prove" anything, such as "name calling is unbiblical,"

-a Preterism/Barbituaritism "fallable men" proponents, as the bible, and bible believers, do not take it seriously, as it is quite harmless, and no threat,

-"atheists"

You fit the first 2 categories, so please take your seat. Way in the back.....That's it....By the exit sign....

Thank you for your cooperation, and checkin' in, Craig.And, again, my apologies, and condolences, for your "death blow."

Dartman

I owe you an apology. As I stated, the bible instructs me not to engage in attempts to persuade either "atheists," or bible correctors/agnostics/mystics, and to be careful in engaging those who reject the doctrine that the Lord Jesus Christ is God. You fit the latter two; thus, you are dismissed. Col. Klink, with my apologies.
sigh .... the Bible NEVER says "be careful in engaging those who reject the doctrine that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.." In fact, it never says " the Lord Jesus Christ is God." ..... ever.

By the way, you seem MUCH more civil now, (Christian-ish) did you recently have a "come to Jesus" moment?

john w

Hall of Fame
sigh .... the Bible NEVER says "be careful in engaging those who reject the doctrine that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.." In fact, it never says " the Lord Jesus Christ is God." ..... ever.

By the way, you seem MUCH more civil now, (Christian-ish) did you recently have a "come to Jesus" moment?

No, the bible(s) that you correct, can say anything you want it/them to say, and the bible instructs me not to engage in persuading bible correctors/rejectors/mystics, such as yourself, and to be careful in engaging those who reject that Jesus Christ is God.

My apologies, and condolences. Please take your seat, as bible believers carry on.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Leviticus 26:31–33KJV
And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours. And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it. And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Right Divider

Body part
Please show the word all in Luke 19.
That is a classic case of "stacking the deck".

Luke 19:41-44 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:41) ¶ And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, (19:42) Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things [which belong] unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. (19:43) For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, (19:44) And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

In this passage Jesus is speaking "to the city" of Jerusalem. Why do you think that there is some limit to only part of the city?

P.S. thee and thou are SINGULAR (i.e., "the city").

Dartman

No, the bible(s) that you correct, can say anything you want it/them to say, and the bible instructs me not to engage in persuading bible correctors/rejectors/mystics, such as yourself, and to be careful in engaging those who reject that Jesus Christ is God.

Can you, in your carefully restricted conditions, include the Scriptures you believe explain this?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Leviticus 26:31–33KJV
And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours. And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it. And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Oh, but there's more:

Lev 26:44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
Lev 26:45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
Deu 30:5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
Deu 30:6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

john w

Hall of Fame
Can you, in your carefully restricted conditions, include the Scriptures you believe explain this?

I would, but you'd correct it; the bible instructs me not to engage in persuading bible correctors/rejectors/mystics, such as yourself, only to engage bible believers,and to be careful in engaging those who reject that Jesus Christ is God.

Again, my apologies for engaging you. Please-be seated.Thank you for your cooperation.

Dartman

I would, but you'd correct it; the bible instructs me not to engage in persuading bible correctors/rejectors/mystics, such as yourself, only to engage bible believers,and to be careful in engaging those who reject that Jesus Christ is God.

Again, my apologies for engaging you. Please-be seated.Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Peter 3:15 ... be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

clefty

Call them names? We are lucky...they burnt us at the stake for centuries building up this catholic world order kingdom to tikkun olam it...

Just cuz we dont agree or want anything to do with this kingdom doesnt mean they wont get it done...

Remember 2/3 jews will be killed and the 1/3 will be forced to convert to king jesus sitting on third temple throne but after the BOC leaves having sparked the Armageddon to convert the remaining jews...oh veh israel...

Even the disciples post resurrection wanted that glory of Israel reestablished to become zionist national ethnic world power state...

He said you still gotta wait...as they kept forgetting “on earth as it is in heaven” and after it comes down from heaven...since well His kingdom being NOT OF THIS WORLD...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

dude, whining about people calling you names is really girly

do you want to be a girly-man for Christ?

clefty

dude, whining about people calling you names is really girly

do you want to be a girly-man for Christ?

Yes sorry about that...poor kid...He isnt used to dealing with those from the BOC of Diotrephes...

It takes some getting used to...maybe after 40+ years of transition or something something...LOL

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Peter 3:15 ... be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

What a mess.

No, it says "Be ready always to," not "always give an answer..."

Matthew 21 KJV

23 And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority? 24 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things. 25 The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him? 26 But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet. 27 And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.

Proverbs 26:4 KJV Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Matthew 15:23 KJV But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Mark 14:61 KJV But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

Of course, I study the details of the bible, a book of details, in contrast to you.

The bible instructs me not to engage in persuading bible correctors/rejectors/mystics, such as yourself, only to engage bible believers,and to be careful in engaging those who reject that Jesus Christ is God.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
That is a classic case of "stacking the deck".

Not at all. It's called requiring substantiation. Musty is making a claim that the entire city of Jerusalem is specified in Luke 19.
It is he who is stacking that deck. Here is his claim.
Luke 19 speaks of all Jerusalem left with no stone upon another, not just one obliterated structure. But that didn't happen. Josephus said so.

Luke 19:41-44 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:41) ¶ And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, (19:42) Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things [which belong] unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. (19:43) For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, (19:44) And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

In this passage Jesus is speaking "to the city" of Jerusalem. Why do you think that there is some limit to only part of the city?

Because Jesus specifies "in thee".

Matt 24:1-2KJV, Mar 13:1-2KJV, Luke 21:5-6KJV all specify the temple within the city as the key element.

This aligns with God's warning in 1Kings 9:7KJV

Last edited:

musterion

Not at all. It's called requiring substantiation. Musty is making a claim that the entire city of Jerusalem is specified in Luke 19.
It is he who is stacking that deck. Here is his claim.

Because Jesus specifies "in thee".

Matt 24:1-2KJV, Mar 13:1-2KJV, Luke 21:5-6KJV all specify the temple within the city as the key element.

This aligns with God's warning in 1Kings 9:7KJV

Nowhere in the Bible is the temple ever addressed in a personalized fashion. Jerusalem is, the temple is not. Admit you are wrong.

clefty

Nowhere in the Bible is the temple ever addressed in a personalized fashion. Jerusalem is, the temple is not. Admit you are wrong.

Jews saw it as an attack on the temple not city...even accusing Stephen Acts 6:13, 14 of speaking blasephemous words against this holy place even claiming Stephen taught Yahushua will destroy this place and change the customs Moses gave...of course Luke was clear that all this was jewish FALSE WITNESS as Stephen did NOT teach that...

Paul at one of his trials Acts 24:12 made clear distinctions of temple and city “as neither in the temple disputing or inciting the crowds either in the synagogues or in the city...” imagine if Paul did teach the law was abolished at the cross...even jews know you can’t nail stone on to wood...they would have scorned jeered and rioted like TOL today...lol but Paul proves none of their accusation could be proved...no witness came to testify he taught the Law was abolished changed...not even an epistle he dispensed would show their false claims that he taught Moses’ customs of ONE LAW for jew and gentile was overturned...

but Paul concludes he worships the God of his fathers believing what is in the Law and prophets...

Ok so where were we?

Ahhh yes temple vs city Acts 25 has Paul again is at trial defending himself from serious jewish complaints against him...Luke makes clear jews could NOT prove their accusations verse 8 “while he answered for himself”Neither against the law of the jews nor against the TEMPLE nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all”

Now mind you if he was teaching Sunday was the new worship day...that would certainly offend the law of the jews and the temple AND Caesar...last thing Caesar needed was another crazy religion to reign in...Sabbath keeping jews was hard enough...now Sunday keeping jews...or WHAT? Jew Paul is teaching goyim Caesar’s goyim to worship on Sunday another God? I think that would offend Caesar ya dig?

Well anyway

Jews like you conflate city and temple as they did with further false witness with attempts to slander and incite claiming that Paul defiled the temple thinking he brought dirty goyim into the temple after only seeing him with dirty goyim in the city...

But whatever not sure what the spat is about temple vs city but enjoyed showing again that Peter was correct there is indeed NO DISTINCTION between believing goyim and believing jews...

Stephen nor Paul taught the customs dispensed by Moses were changed or that they taught against temple...that was jewish false witness...

musterion

Jews saw it as an attack on the temple not city...even accusing Stephen Acts 6:13, 14 of speaking blasephemous words against this holy place even claiming Stephen taught Yahushua will destroy this place and change the customs Moses gave...of course Luke was clear that all this was jewish FALSE WITNESS as Stephen did NOT teach that...

Paul at one of his trials Acts 24:12 made clear distinctions of temple and city “as neither in the temple disputing or inciting the crowds either in the synagogues or in the city...” imagine if Paul did teach the law was abolished at the cross...even jews know you can’t nail stone on to wood...they would have scorned jeered and rioted like TOL today...lol but Paul proves none of their accusation could be proved...no witness came to testify he taught the Law was abolished changed...not even an epistle he dispensed would show their false claims that he taught Moses’ customs of ONE LAW for jew and gentile was overturned...

but Paul concludes he worships the God of his fathers believing what is in the Law and prophets...

Ok so where were we?

Ahhh yes temple vs city Acts 25 has Paul again is at trial defending himself from serious jewish complaints against him...Luke makes clear jews could NOT prove their accusations verse 8 “while he answered for himself”Neither against the law of the jews nor against the TEMPLE nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all”

Now mind you if he was teaching Sunday was the new worship day...that would certainly offend the law of the jews and the temple AND Caesar...last thing Caesar needed was another crazy religion to reign in...Sabbath keeping jews was hard enough...now Sunday keeping jews...or WHAT? Jew Paul is teaching goyim Caesar’s goyim to worship on Sunday another God? I think that would offend Caesar ya dig?

Well anyway

Jews like you conflate city and temple as they did with further false witness with attempts to slander and incite claiming that Paul defiled the temple thinking he brought dirty goyim into the temple after only seeing him with dirty goyim in the city...

But whatever not sure what the spat is about temple vs city but enjoyed showing again that Peter was correct there is indeed NO DISTINCTION between believing goyim and believing jews...

Stephen nor Paul taught the customs dispensed by Moses were changed or that they taught against temple...that was jewish false witness...

In Luke 19, Christ speaks of all Jerusalem left with no stone upon another, not just one obliterated structure. Go away while adults are talking.