What is the Gospel?

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

=Evil.Eye.*{@}*;5148909
As for you... Bob E’ism is a joke, when it becomes a ridged system...!

... I find your mind too ridged

I think the word you're looking for is rigid.

I think spelling and actual intent are too different matters and if someone has to grab on to grammar and spelling as derogatory observations... the party being called on for simple typos is doing pretty darn well.

:wakka wakka:

Post Script ... thank you for proof reading my post... Corrections have been made.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I had you nailed within my last post that you dodged and lifted To arrogance towards. You and Glory are of the same spiritual makeup.
Huh?

Dodged?

What are you talking about? What post?

As for you... Bob E’ism is a joke, when it becomes a ridged system...! I don’t even think Bob E. Would assert himself as a closed system... but... I don’t know him. The second Open Theology becomes a “closed” systematic system... it is a joke!
What in the world are you talking about?

God is clearly inside and outside of time simultaneously!
Saying it doesn't make it so.

Do I know this? No! But simply put... only this befits God. To bind God by any physics is a grievous jest!
Who has suggested anything similar to binding God to physics?

Time is only part of physics in the convoluted world of mathematics where literally anything goes so long as you're consistent with whatever it is you're doing in it. Math and physics is not the same thing as most modern scientists would have you believe.

All I would have you do to stick to the bible and sound reason. Reject anything that is contrary to either.

“I don’t know” is the best answer in such instances... but if time BINDS God by anything but choice... Hubris has been imbibed by a soul.
Once again, saying it doesn't make it so.

"I don't know." is a valid position for anyone to take so long as their ignorance is not willful.

And ANYONE who doesn't know something has no basis whatsoever for claiming that ignorance is the best answer. How would you know its the best answer?

Besides, the fact that the idea of existence outside of time is self-contradictory is sufficient to falsify the notion.

Your cup is full.
How would you know that?

You stay stupid things like this based on the fact that someone holds to a doctrine you disagree with and makes arguments you can't answer.

As far as you employing the words “ground to powder”... I find your mind too ridged to even begin discussion of “judgment” with.
Those were Jesus' words before they were mine. He used them in a passage directly related to the whole judging issue.

You defend Bob E’s Judgment teaching... because you fancy yourself a god.
You're a lunatic.

I will speak no more, but to point out the arrogance that dares belittle and in Glory’s place... judge others arrogant.
I didn't belittle you. I was serious about you starting a thread. I'll debate whether Christian's should judge any day. Anyone who dares engage the topic against me is easily defeated because they aren't practicing and aren't familiar with biblical Christianity. It's the easiest debate in the world to win. The fact that you react so emotionally is proof enough for me that you know this intuitively.

I know this is to [MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION] ... but I caught up on your posts and seriously have learned more about what has been going on. I figured I would answer here.

Keep in mind... a lack of an answer is an answer, on my part. And... not the inferred answer by “whosoever” intends to define why I didn’t answer.
I'm sorry but I just don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Did I miss a post of yours or something? If so, just point it out and I'll respond to it. I haven't been ignoring you intentionally.

Clete

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

Huh?

Dodged?

What are you talking about? What post?

What in the world are you talking about?

Saying it doesn't make it so.

Who has suggested anything similar to binding God to physics?

Time is only part of physics in the convoluted world of mathematics where literally anything goes so long as you're consistent with whatever it is you're doing in it. Math and physics is not the same thing as most modern scientists would have you believe.

All I would have you do to stick to the bible and sound reason. Reject anything that is contrary to either.

Once again, saying it doesn't make it so.

"I don't know." is a valid position for anyone to take so long as their ignorance is not willful.

And ANYONE who doesn't know something has no basis whatsoever for claiming that ignorance is the best answer. How would you know its the best answer?

Besides, the fact that the idea of existence outside of time is self-contradictory is sufficient to falsify the notion.

How would you know that?

You stay stupid things like this based on the fact that someone holds to a doctrine you disagree with and makes arguments you can't answer.

Those were Jesus' words before they were mine. He used them in a passage directly related to the whole judging issue.

You're a lunatic.

I didn't belittle you. I was serious about you starting a thread. I'll debate whether Christian's should judge any day. Anyone who dares engage the topic against me is easily defeated because they aren't practicing and aren't familiar with biblical Christianity. It's the easiest debate in the world to win. The fact that you react so emotionally is proof enough for me that you know this intuitively.

I'm sorry but I just don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Did I miss a post of yours or something? If so, just point it out and I'll respond to it. I haven't been ignoring you intentionally.

Clete

How about trusting Jesus to ground me to powder and avoid stirring up wrath?

1 John 1:8; James 2:10; Romans 4:15; Romans 2:1-2; Deuteronomy 31:25; John 5:45; Matthew 7:1-3

No new thread needed...

Spoiler content added at the bottom of the post that explains my post more clearly... and how would you know Glory would respond a certain way if you don’t “know” them as a friend as you claimed later?

Since GD has deemed me the Evil One here and the king of pride... I assure you I know when a poster cloaks it in words that attempt to marginalize another.

glorydaz

and how would you know Glory would respond a certain way if you don’t “know” them as a friend as you claimed later?

Poor Evil.

It appears he thinks all those who read my posts are my friends.
I'm sure there will be some disagreement there. :chuckle:

Since GD has deemed me the Evil One here and the king of pride...

When the shoe fits, wear it.

Deception + Pride = The Evil One.

glorydaz

Poor Evil.

When the shoe fits, wear it.

Deception + Pride = The Evil One.

So I followed one of Evil's links where he was accusing me, and noticed this -- on page 110.

We see on post 1649 four names in red....all thanking Evil for his posts,
and ALL RED NAMES ARE EVIL EYE himself (now banned socks). This is DECEPTION.

Who thanks himself for his own posts except the KING OF PRIDE?
Who but the MASTER OF DECEPTION would even come up with the plan?

It's not too late, even for you, Evil, to stop falsely accusing others.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I feel the need to respond, as this idea of a "free gift of salvation" bothers me. As a former christian, I had been taught this all my life but now that I look back on it. It just doesn't make sense.

Is not the act of believing an action that precedes and is a prerequisite to Salvation?
How is that not earning one's Salvation?

Furthermore, isn't more than belief required? Repentance also must precede Salvation.

If Calvinism is true, then salvation is God's free gift to the elect. Otherwise, I don't see how the Gospel is not just Salvation by works( Belief and repentance through faith).
This is from page 110 also. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the evil one that day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
As far as [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] is concerned... at least Meshak has the fortitude to recognize that scripture defines how we should treat one another. I’ve screwed that up... and I might just screw up again... but the Spirit lets me know and I admit it!
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]... don’t let them provoke you to anger... Glory and Crews Game is to do that and then say... aha! Or dig up your past posts and say... aha!

Love keeps no record of wrongs... so have no worries and again... forgive and move on. I know you know this... I’m just trying to encourage you.

thanks EE:)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
How about trusting Jesus to ground me to powder and avoid stirring up wrath?

1 John 1:8; James 2:10; Romans 4:15; Romans 2:1-2; Deuteronomy 31:25; John 5:45; Matthew 7:1-3

No new thread needed...

Spoiler content added at the bottom of the post that explains my post more clearly... and how would you know Glory would respond a certain way if you don’t “know” them as a friend as you claimed later?

Since GD has deemed me the Evil One here and the king of pride... I assure you I know when a poster cloaks it in words that attempt to marginalize another.

It isn't my fault you didn't catch the reference. It was a vailed argument against your judge-notism.

Besides, what are you mad at me for? It's terribly judgmental of you!

Clete

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
. . . the idea of existence outside of time is self-contradictory...
This makes God subject to time, which is a noun, and God (a noun) being subject to any other noun, is bad grammar, so that's false. God can exist outside of time, because that's Him not being subject to any noun, in this case time. "God" the word; a noun, cannot be subject to any other noun. That is self-contradictory.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
This makes God subject to time, which is a noun, and God (a noun) being subject to any other noun, is bad grammar, so that's false.
Righteousness is a noun.

Justice is a noun.

Omnipotence is a noun.

Life is a noun.

Existence is a noun.

Not that it matters whether they are nouns or not. English grammar is not the issue. Time does not exist as a thing to be "subject" too. It is an idea. There is nothing to be inside or outside of. If you experience duration and sequence then you experience time, by definition.

God can exist outside of time, because that's Him not being subject to any noun, in this case time. "God" the word; a noun, cannot be subject to any other noun. That is self-contradictory.

This is the most idiotic argument I think I've ever heard.

So God transcends anything that can be expressed as a noun.

How about Righteousness and Justice? Those are nouns. Is God's authority founded upon righteousness and justice or does God transcend both?

What about Truth and Mercy? Those are nouns. Does God transcend those things too or might those things go before His Face? OH, WAIT! Face! Face is a noun! Does God have a face?!

Psalm 89:14
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and truth go before Your face.

Psalm 97:2
Clouds and darkness surround Him; Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.​

What? Clouds and darkness surround God?! That can't be right! Can it? :shocked:

You really ought to give using the bible to formulate your doctrine a try. There's all sort of things in there that'll blow your mind without the need to invent nonsense like His existence outside time.

Clete

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Righteousness is a noun.

Justice is a noun.

Omnipotence is a noun.

Life is a noun.

Existence is a noun.

Not that it matters whether they are nouns or not. English grammar is not the issue.
It absolutely is.
Time does not exist as a thing to be "subject" too. It is an idea. There is nothing to be inside or outside of. If you experience duration and sequence then you experience time, by definition.
Time is a noun, whether it is abstract or concrete, it is a noun, and it is nonfiction. God is subject to no noun. It's grammar.
This is the most idiotic argument I think I've ever heard.

So God transcends anything that can be expressed as a noun.
Of course, unless He has said that another noun is equivalent to Him, like love, e.g.
How about Righteousness and Justice? Those are nouns. Is God's authority founded upon righteousness and justice or does God transcend both?
Of course He either is equivalent to or transcends all other nouns. It's grammar.
What about Truth and Mercy? Those are nouns. Does God transcend those things too or might those things go before His Face? OH, WAIT! Face! Face is a noun! Does God have a face?!
Silliness.
Psalm 89:14
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and truth go before Your face.

Psalm 97:2
Clouds and darkness surround Him; Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
What? Clouds and darkness surround God?! That can't be right! Can it? :shocked:

You really ought to give using the bible to formulate your doctrine a try.
Done.
There's all sort of things in there that'll blow your mind without the need to invent nonsense like His existence outside time.
You are the one guilty of nonsense. God is subject to no noun. That's bad grammar.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This makes God subject to time, which is a noun, and God (a noun) being subject to any other noun, is bad grammar, so that's false. God can exist outside of time, because that's Him not being subject to any noun, in this case time. "God" the word; a noun, cannot be subject to any other noun. That is self-contradictory.

Nihilo, is God patient?