Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

1Samuel 2:2
“There is none holy as Yah Veh, for there is none besides you, neither is there any rock like our Elohim.”​

Elohim’s unique holiness rests on his identity as the bedrock of all existence...."for in Him we live and stir and be".

Truster

There is none as morally immaculate as Yah Veh Elohim, because Elohim’s moral purity is infinite, eternal, unchangeable, self-existent, and ideal. Amen. Elohim’s infinite moral perfection separates him from all created beings.

"Holy. holy, holy..."

Truster

In infinite moral purity he humbles and condemns the wicked, but blesses and comforts his saints:

1 Sam 2:9

“He shall guard the feet of his mercied; and the wicked shall be hushed in darkness for by force shall no man prevail mightily"​

Truster

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of Elohim", but it has the truth twisted and translated out of it, in many, if not most cases.

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand".​

Truster

All doctrine has a form of DNA and will always prove to be either of the Holy Spirit or of demons. The regenerate may be fooled by the false teaching for a short time but they can never be held in captivity.
By experience they can actually taste the difference between what is holy and what is vile. Even though the vile is as accurate a counterfeit as is possible it will not ensnare the regenerate.

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of Elohim: because many false prophets are gone out into the world".​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is so strange that so many are trolling his threads yet he doses not report them. He seems to be intimidated by my comments.

I know he will report this too.

Truster

Ephesians 1:9 does not in any way confirm the statement I made. 1:9 confirms that the predetermination of Elohim in the matter of salvation for His particular glory.

If I wanted to apply a particular verse I would have done so. I would prefer if you didn't post scriptures that don't apply. This is not the first time you have done this.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ephesians 1:9 does not in any way confirm the statement I made. 1:9 confirms that the predetermination of Elohim in the matter of salvation for His particular glory.

I disagree. Ephesians 1:9 reveals that all the eternal decrees of God (vss 3&4) reveal His will, good pleasure, and purposes . . which is the redemption of His people, chosen for salvation in Christ.

Such is the core explanation for all creation.

If I wanted to apply a particular verse I would have done so. I would prefer if you didn't post scriptures that don't apply. This is not the first time you have done this.

Well, next time give the Scripture reference you are entertaining in your thoughts, and make it clear that your posts are not subject to further comments or discussion.

That way, no one will bother to interact with you or share any spiritual chat. You can keep your threads all to yourself.

In fact, as being the original poster, you have the prerogative to name individual members and forbid their responding to your threads, when you first post a new subject. That way, you can be certain those persons will not intrude upon your sharing.

Such would prevent cruel embarrassments on this side of attempts to fellowship with you . . .

Last edited:

Truster

This message is hidden because Nang is on your ignore list.

I happened to see the last post because I hadn't logged in. I'm logged in now and have no desire to read what you have written. Kindly leave me alone.

Truster

The best way to catch a hypocrite is to ask them to give an account of their conversion. They cannot give a Biblical account and they know it. It would usually include a period of time (evolution) and a series of words that are being used parrot fashion. Be careful because as soon as they realise they have believed in vain they will blame you for showing them and they will hate you for doing so.

Many will say to me in that day, Adonay, Adonay, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.​

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.​

Truster

The best way to catch a hypocrite is to ask them to give an account of their conversion. They cannot give a Biblical account and they know it. It would usually include a period of time (evolution) and a series of words that are being used parrot fashion. Be careful because as soon as they realise they have believed in vain they will blame you for showing them and they will hate you for doing so.

Many will say to me in that day, Adonay, Adonay, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.​

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.​

"I never knew you:"

Many people profess to know Messiah but to their dismay, they will discover He doesn't know them. One of the proofs of the true knowledge of a person is knowing and using their name...

Last edited:

Truster

His decree is eternal and manifests itself in time. In all things, people, creatures and circumstances that occur every second of every minute in each and every day.