The new evangelism (gospel)

Truster

I'm pretty sure we are both speaking English to some level.

I'm also sure we are both professing believers in the Christ of GOD.

Why can you not answer me for the sake of my understanding. It may help me. It may help me to better understand your perspective.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born above, he cannot see the kingdom of Elohim.

popsthebuilder

According to*Japanese folklore,[1]*Kiyohime(???)*(or just*Kiyo) was the daughter (or in some versions, the widow) of a*village headman*or*landlord*named Sh?ji, on the Hidaka riverbank. The family was wealthy enough to entertain and provide*lodging*for traveling priests, who often passed by on their way to a*shrine*famous for*ascetic*practices.

And?

Truster

You know not what you speak of me.

On that I give my very life.
Call it an oath if you want.

It is a true statement.

You say that you are converted and yet you keep agreeing with the two witches. That continually bring heresies and irreverence. I asked to have Foundation closed down, but was refused. I couldn't bare the blasphemous heresies coming from them and you. Now you ask me to give you my time to satisfy you curiosity? Dream on.

popsthebuilder

You say that you are converted and yet you keep agreeing with the two witches. That continually bring heresies and irreverence. I asked to have Foundation closed down, but was refused. I couldn't bare the blasphemous heresies coming from them and you. Now you ask me to give you my time to satisfy you curiosity? Dream on.
My statement stands.

On what grounds do you rightly declare heresy on me?

glorydaz

This OP was an attempt to prove the stupidity of mankind when they suggest that without the consent of man Elohim cannot bring a man out of death and darkness into life and light.

I AM the resurrection and the Life.​

When Messiah was brought to the tomb in which Lazarus lay dead:

Did Messiah wait outside for the dead to raise himself?

Did He knock on the stone waiting for Lazarus to roll away the stone?

Did he wait until Lazarus asked to be raised from the dead?

Or did Messiah bypass the free will of Lazarus and resurrect him from the dead by calling him out by the word of His power?

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of Elohim: and they that hear shall live".

I can say for an absolute fact and without fear of contradiction that I was dead in sin and responded to the call as did Lazarus.

A young man has just left and his experience was the same. Raised from the dead without asking.

I didn't ask, either, but you weren't so dead that you didn't notice the grass wasn't as green prior to being saved, were you?

We are only "dead" in that we are condemned to death. We certainly are able to sin before we're saved. And we are equally able to obey our conscience at other times. We just don't have the power to always keep from sinning. We only need to be "quickened"....seeing once again clearly how green the grass really is. Our spirit was dulled from being locked in a prison cell (death row inmates), and it is awakened by hearing the word of God. There is Power there.

How shall they believe unless they hear. How shall they hear without a preacher?

John 5:24-26
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?​

popsthebuilder

Zzzzzzzzzzz
Your utter neglect of accounting for your damning claims speaks exponentially to your own deception and the propagation there of.

Your claims at lack of denominational doctrine all while slothingly stumbling over the same proud errors of traditions past is too telling.

No more explanation is needed, nor will be. Though I will try to not hold it against you.

Truster

Your utter neglect of accounting for your damning claims speaks exponentially to your own deception and the propagation there of.

Your claims at lack of denominational doctrine all while slothingly stumbling over the same proud errors of traditions past is too telling.

No more explanation is needed, nor will be. Though I will try to not hold it against you.

I knew you'd revert your usual self...

popsthebuilder

Note I did not blame this man of heresy, which I could have done on multiple counts.

He claims women who earnestly wish to be pleasing to GOD are witches. Guilty of high crimes.

Will he call for their burning at the stake next?

You are right, I have reverted my usual self.

False mule. Insideous manipulator. False accuser of those aspiring to be faithful to GOD. shameless fiend. Desolate land. Old goat. False Christ. Void. Death. Lie in truth. Sick twisted egotistical prideful hateful spiteful fake.

May GOD guide us all.

glorydaz

Note I did not blame this man of heresy, which I could have done on multiple counts.

He claims women who earnestly wish to be pleasing to GOD are witches. Guilty of high crimes.

Will he call for their burning at the stake next?

You are right, I have reverted my usual self.

False mule. Insideous manipulator. False accuser of those aspiring to be faithful to GOD. shameless fiend. Desolate land. Old goat. False Christ. Void. Death. Lie in truth. Sick twisted egotistical prideful hateful spiteful fake.

May GOD guide us all.

Those two women you claim to be "earnestly wishing to please God" are ministers of satan. So Truster is closer to the truth than you are on this one.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15KJV
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.​

popsthebuilder

Those two women you claim to be "earnestly wishing to please God" are ministers of satan. So Truster is closer to the truth than you are on this one.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15KJV
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.​
That is your opinion; even so, you yourself misunderstood the reference you made. It is not one of condemning but of abasement of all. Not of dividing, but of coming together.

you wouldn't assume it was condemning if you didn't hold such contempt for works. Do you think faith doesn't cause any works whatsoever?

2 Corinthians: 11. 4. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 12. But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 19. For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. 20. For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face. 21. I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also. 22. Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I. 23. Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. 29. Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? 30. If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities. 31. The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

I don't think he ever condemned them.

glorydaz

That is your opinion; even so, you yourself misunderstood the reference you made. It is not one of condemning but of abasement of all. Not of dividing, but of coming together.

Are you nuts? What are "false apostles", "deceitful workers"....Satan himself "his ministers". There is no coming together with deceitful workers. :doh:

you wouldn't assume it was condemning if you didn't hold such contempt for works. Do you think faith doesn't cause any works whatsoever?

2 Corinthians: 11. 4. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 12. But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 19. For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. 20. For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face. 21. I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also. 22. Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I. 23. Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. 29. Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? 30. If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities. 31. The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

I don't think he ever condemned them.

You think wrong.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

popsthebuilder

Are you nuts? What are "false apostles", "deceitful workers"....Satan himself "his ministers". There is no coming together with deceitful workers. :doh:

You think wrong.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
No...it is you who are wrong...go back to verses in question. Though we are all sinners, we all have the capacity for salvation given freely by the self sacrifice, teachings, and example of the Christ, that though we be dead in sin, we can be born again into life, by following and serving Him.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And what if man agrees and Satan refuses to let the man go? Does Satan need to be consulted as well? Does Satan need to agree?

Satan cannot refuse the Lord Jesus Christ who bought the man.

Acts 20:28
Keep watch over yourselves and the entire flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which He purchased with His own blood.

glorydaz

No...it is you who are wrong...go back to verses in question. Though we are all sinners, we all have the capacity for salvation given freely by the self sacrifice, teachings, and example of the Christ, that though we be dead in sin, we can be born again into life, by following and serving Him.

:doh:

Truster

Satan cannot refuse the Lord Jesus Christ who bought the man.

Acts 20:28
Keep watch over yourselves and the entire flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which He purchased with His own blood.

It was rhetorical...