Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trinity

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NWL View Post
    I asked you for a scripture that teaches the trinity, if you can't show any simply say so, you don't need to evade by directing me to a different source when I asked you directly.
    That all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son [just as they honor the Father] does not honor the Father, who sent him.

    As I said, YOU, NWL, do not want to really know.
    You feign desire to know, but you really, honesty, do not want to know.

    You might even learn something about what you believe. http://www.answering-islam.org/autho...t_michael.html
    No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
    No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
    No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
      If Jesus is not God the Father come in the flesh, then how does he live inside you?


      The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father.
      Please gt, can you give me a verse in the Bible that say that the Father come in the flesh. Thank you.
      No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
      No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
      No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by marhig View Post
        So we must believe that Jesus is God?
        Who is your Savior if Jesus is Michael the Archangel.
        No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
        No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
        No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
          Who is your Savior if Jesus is Michael the Archangel.
          Where did I say Jesus is Micheal the Archangel?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by marhig View Post
            Where did I say Jesus is Micheal the Archangel?
            Are you not JW?
            No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
            No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
            No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
              Are you not JW?
              No!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by marhig View Post
                No!
                Sorry, then.
                Could you tell me what doctrine you follow, if you don't mind.

                I am Pentecostal. (Not to be confused with most of the nonsense being presented on TV.)
                No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
                  Sorry, then.
                  Could you tell me what doctrine you follow, if you don't mind.

                  I am Pentecostal. (Not to be confused with most of the nonsense being presented on TV.)
                  I'm not of any denomination, I just follow Jesus, and live how he taught us to, and we have house meetings where we read the Bible together.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by marhig View Post
                    I'm not of any denomination, I just follow Jesus, and live how he taught us to, and we have house meetings where we read the Bible together.
                    Thank you so kindly for responding.

                    I remember you told me this:
                    Originally posted by marhig View Post
                    I see God in Jesus clearly, I just don't see that he is God.
                    So, I can ask you, who is your Savior? or What in your group do you say is the route to be saved?

                    The Bible says that there is only one mediator between man and God (1 Timothy 2:5).
                    Not one work of obedience between man and God. Not one good deed toward another between man and God.
                    No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                    No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                    No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
                      Thank you so kindly for responding.

                      I remember you told me this:


                      So, I can ask you, who is your Savior? or What in your group do you say is the route to be saved?

                      The Bible says that there is only one mediator between man and God (1 Timothy 2:5).
                      Not one work of obedience between man and God. Not one good deed toward another between man and God.
                      Christ is our saviour, and he reconciles to God through the gospel, although the word is not his own, he says this himself. But what he speaks he receives from the father and only speaks what the father gives him to speak.Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and the only way to the father is through him.

                      As you say, it says in the Bible there is only one mediator between God and man and our mediator is the man Christ Jesus. So Christ isn't God as he is the mediator between us and God. And when we pray we pray to the father through him, everything is now done through Christ, because God has set Christ at his right hand and has given him authority over everything in heaven and in earth.


                      But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by marhig View Post
                        Christ is our saviour, and he reconciles to God through the gospel, although the word is not his own, he says this himself. But what he speaks he receives from the father and only speaks what the father gives him to speak.Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and the only way to the father is through him.

                        As you say, it says in the Bible there is only one mediator between God and man and our mediator is the man Christ Jesus. So Christ isn't God as he is the mediator between us and God. And when we pray we pray to the father through him, everything is now done through Christ, because God has set Christ at his right hand and has given him authority over everything in heaven and in earth.


                        But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).
                        As you say that Jesus is not God, how are you saved from God's perspective?
                        No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                        No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                        No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
                          As you say that Jesus is not God, how are you saved from God's perspective?
                          Through faith by the grace of God, and through Christ Jesus by the word of God.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by marhig View Post
                            Through faith by the grace of God, and through Christ Jesus by the word of God.
                            And how do you obtain that faith by the grace of God and through Christ Jesus by the word of God?
                            No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                            No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                            No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                              Where is the verse to support this?

                              I see one that says God is Spirit. John 4:24
                              You can't change the word of God. That's a sin.
                              When the Bible means to say that God has come in the flesh, it makes special mention that God has come in the flesh. "The Father is Spirit" ought to be an an uncontested statement. I don't think anyone here would argue against that. Are you seriously contesting this issue?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                No one says it's wrong to obey. It's wrong to say we have to do anything but believe in order to be saved.
                                That is claiming it is wrong to obey.

                                Jesus tells us what to do to get saved, but you say that was just to the Israelites.
                                You tell me I am preaching falseness and that it is the wrong side of the cross.
                                You DO preach against obeying. You call it a works salvation and condemnable.

                                All of that what you say to me is false teaching.

                                Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                First you say obey everything, and repent, and be baptized.
                                I say we are to obey everything that Jesus teaches. That is what I have always said.

                                Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                Then you say obey by repenting.
                                Then I say it? I always say we have to repent; and that IS obeying; and, water baptism is ABOUT obeying and repenting.

                                Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                Then you say various other nonsensical performances we must do.....all error and all boasting.
                                You call what Jesus says nonsensical. Jesus says you will never enter unless, and if, but you call it nonsensical.
                                Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                There is no talking with you. You change like the wind and bluster and blow without any kind of lull.
                                I change nothing. I say what Jesus says.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X