The Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
    Your presence here is to silence your enemy Christians.
    Titus 1:11 between us. Blasphemy is a disqualifier.

Originally posted by meshak View Post
    So many of you seem to intimidated by non-trins.
    Titus 1:11 Romans 15:1 also - the attempt is to steer you rightly. I know you 'think' JW's are more godly. I've met a lot of them. You thought I was wrong, remember? Probably not, but the best of them couldn't even read Greek. They were just like their father B. Hayes.

You follow violent faith.
    You confuse the U.S. with Christians. Most of us do not want war.
    You follow evil Calvin as your teacher.
    That is simply accusation. I follow my God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Your faith is not showing Jesus' spirit.
    I made promises to follow rules on TOL. I've never been banned.
    You made promises to follow rules on TOL. You were banned about 10 times.
    So, I keep my promises. Is that not the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

I am still married. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

My children love the Lord Jesus Christ and serve Him. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

I am not receiving any money from the military. Is that like the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.
    I have never been in jail, is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?
    I try not to even get a ticket. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ?
    I took care of 3 children in 3rd world countries because I didn't want to see them die. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

You don't pay much attention to Jesus' teachings. It is all about your Calvinism.
    The Lord Jesus Christ said to give all I have away to the poor. Was I following the Lord Jesus when I gave away my entire paycheck?
    The Lord Jesus Christ told me to love my enemies. Have you ever felt I was mean to you? Haven't I tried to make sure you know I care,even if I am offering correction?

You are the blasphemer.
    I didn't say Jesus is 'a' God. That wasn't me. It was Keypurr.
    I am not the one who refuses to honor the Son John 5:23 Psalm 2:12
    I was kneeling next to Thomas John 20:28

Your Lord is not Jesus, it is Calvin and his doctrines.
    Just your accusation and doesn't mean anything to me. I know Who's I am.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post
      I am not your judge Lon and you know what I meant to say. I too and a sinner, but we see God in a very different way.

I share and learn here Lon. And I love the folks here who love God in their own way.

I see God and I see Lord. They are two. There is ONLY ONE GOD and one Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus has a God and you need to see that.
      I do. Very much so. More than you think. Yet.....I am triune. It is the ONLY way I can reconcile the scriptures. John 20:28 doesn't afford 'a' god. Isaiah says He is the only one. I cannot count Spirit. Can you count Spirit? You are trying, but you cannot do it.

Everyone has to find God on their own.
      God must find them or they are lost.

You can teach them but its up to them to find their way.
      I can plant a verse here, and a passage there. I can't make anyone learn.

I never stop seeking Lon, I admit I have a lot to learn.
      Not what needs to be learned though

But I have been in your faith and I found it lackingly shallow.
      Not my church.

As a very active ex-church member I did not find God there.
      I've been in dead churches. I try not to get into overgeneralized statements regarding them. I was in a Liberal United Methodist Church, the one where Muslims can be Methodists.

I found nothing but traditional same O same O week after week.
      I know there are some good Methodist churches. I think you threw out the baby with the bathwater.

They stopped learning about God and just kept the business going. I guess I am somewhat like Thomas, I needed more than the churches had to offer.
      Thomas didn't stop

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post
        Titus 1:11 between us. Blasphemy is a disqualifier.

Titus 1:11 Romans 15:1 also - the attempt is to steer you rightly. I know you 'think' JW's are more godly. I've met a lot of them. You thought I was wrong, remember? Probably not, but the best of them couldn't even read Greek. They were just like their father B. Hayes.

You confuse the U.S. with Christians. Most of us do not want war.

That is simply accusation. I follow my God and Savior Jesus Christ.

I made promises to follow rules on TOL. I've never been banned.
        You made promises to follow rules on TOL. You were banned about 10 times.
        So, I keep my promises. Is that not the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

I am still married. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

My children love the Lord Jesus Christ and serve Him. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

I am not receiving any money from the military. Is that like the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

I have never been in jail, is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?
        I try not to even get a ticket. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ?
        I took care of 3 children in 3rd world countries because I didn't want to see them die. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

The Lord Jesus Christ said to give all I have away to the poor. Was I following the Lord Jesus when I gave away my entire paycheck?
        The Lord Jesus Christ told me to love my enemies. Have you ever felt I was mean to you? Haven't I tried to make sure you know I care,even if I am offering correction?

I didn't say Jesus is 'a' God. That wasn't me. It was Keypurr.
        I am not the one who refuses to honor the Son John 5:23 Psalm 2:12
        I was kneeling next to Thomas John 20:28

Just your accusation and doesn't mean anything to me. I know Who's I am.
        blah, blah. You are just pretender.

Comment

blah, blah. You are just pretender.
          You've grown bitter. Too bad your walk with the Lord Jesus Christ doesn't keep you from saying things you will regret later

? Yep

Comment

You've grown bitter. Too bad your walk with the Lord Jesus Christ doesn't keep you from saying things you will regret later
            slandering Jesus' servants is not bitter?

I know it is. You are nothing but elitism follower.

Your Lord is not Jesus.

Comment

I do. Very much so. More than you think. Yet.....I am triune. It is the ONLY way I can reconcile the scriptures. John 20:28 doesn't afford 'a' god. Isaiah says He is the only one. I cannot count Spirit. Can you count Spirit? You are trying, but you cannot do it.

God must find them or they are lost.

I can plant a verse here, and a passage there. I can't make anyone learn.

Not what needs to be learned though

Not my church.

I've been in dead churches. I try not to get into overgeneralized statements regarding them. I was in a Liberal United Methodist Church, the one where Muslims can be Methodists.

I know there are some good Methodist churches. I think you threw out the baby with the bathwater.

Thomas didn't stop
              Neither have I.
              Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
                Do witnesses truly believe that Jesus is the archangel? How do they comply with the scripture Hebrews 1:6
                Who else deserves to stand up for the people in the last days? (Daniel 12:1) Is there someone else who is on a par with Jesus Christ? I thought that Jesus the one who has the privilege of standing up for his people.

Comment

slandering Jesus' servants is not bitter?

I know it is. You are nothing but elitism follower.

Your Lord is not Jesus.
                  If you ever had joy, or never had it ▲this▲ is a sad void of it, whether lost or never there

I've almost reported and asked to have you removed from this thread twice now.

Is it your desire to add to this thread or to pick fights with me and other posters?

Calling the Lord Jesus Christ 'a god' is blasphemy on TOL. You know that. No ugly remarks will change that.

? Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
                    And you are the son of a human, that does not make you human. Imagine that.
                    How idiotic. He is the son of a human, but that doesn't make him on the same level of authority as his father is. It also doesn't make him his father.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingdomRose View Post
                      Who else deserves to stand up for the people in the last days? (Daniel 12:1) Is there someone else who is on a par with Jesus Christ? I thought that Jesus the one who has the privilege of standing up for his people.
                      thank you for your help.

Comment

If you ever had joy, or never had it ▲this▲ is a sad void of it, whether lost or never there
                        It seemed that your joy is to silence the true Jesus' followers.

You are wicked servant. Your Lord is not Jesus.

I am living joyful life because of Jesus' teachings.

Comment

• Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
                          Only because you choose to blind yourself.

Only because you choose to blind yourself.

You say you are the child of a human, that does not make you a human.

How can you?

I asked you to tell me where Jesus says he is God. You don't answer, and instead just insult me. A really lousy way to reason with somebody, Jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingdomRose View Post
                            I did a study on this some time back. I considered that he could be the archangel. But then I saw that the spirit son created the Angels. He is greater than the angles. But there are verses that made it a worth while study.
                            Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post
                              I am not your judge Lon and you know what I meant to say. I too and a sinner, but we see God in a very different way.
                              You should view God the way He portrays Himself in the Bible.

I share and learn here Lon. And I love the folks here who love God in their own way.

I see God and I see Lord. They are two.
                              No, Keypurr, there is only one God and Lord, God the Father and Son and Holy Spirit.

There is ONLY ONE GOD and one Lord Jesus Christ.
                              They are one and the same, as I've shown you countless times in this thread.

Jesus has a God and you need to see that.
                              I literally just told you why Jesus calls His Father His God.

Jesus is submissive to His Father, and since His father is ALSO God, then it stands to reason that Jesus would call His Father God, in submission to Him.

Everyone has to find God on their own. You can teach them but its up to them to find their way.

I never stop seeking Lon, I admit I have a lot to learn. But I have been in your faith and I found it lackingly shallow. As a very active ex-church member I did not find God there. I found nothing but traditional same O same O week after week. They stopped learning about God and just kept the business going. I guess I am somewhat like Thomas, I needed more than the churches had to offer.
                              Then you should have found another church, not abandon her entirely...

Comment

It is not essential to know who Mikael is. But the description of him in the Bible is exactly the same as Jesus' Character.
                                You're right. The one who stands up for his people in the last days just before the Great Tribulation is in a position that only Jesus deserves to be in. I don't know of any other person mentioned in the Bible that would have the privilege of standing up for anyone.

People who don't consider Michael to be Jesus are saying that they believe there is another person in this universe that is equal to Jesus Christ and the privileges that God bestowed upon him.

Comment

Working...
                                X