The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

And how did you do that?

You're always falsely accusing Paul of "leaving something out" of the gospel of the grace of God.

Rom 4:24-25 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:24) But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; (4:25) Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
Rom 5:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (5:2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

You don't believe that we are justified by faith. You hate justification by faith.

Living faith, not dead faith.

Faith in what?

Faith that Jesus' blood washes us of the sins we repent of doing.

Right Divider

Body part
Didn't you say Jesus had a human spirit?
No... but you make up things about what others say. So it's normal that you think wrongly about them.

Come on now, let's stay with this you are about to get caught again, if you hold still you might see the error of your beliefs.
WARNING: FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!

You'd better get offline for a while... you've got a LOT of repenting to do.

God's Truth

No... but you make up things about what others say. So it's normal that you think wrongly about them.

WARNING: FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!

You'd better get offline for a while... you've got a LOT of repenting to do.

There are trinitarians here who say Jesus had a human spirit.

That is okay if you didn't say it. So then let's continue...

Where is the "spirit" Jesus had when he walked the earth?

God's Truth

If you think that there is some action that you have TO DO to "stay saved", then you are not saved are on your way to the lake of fire. Happy swimming.

You have rejected the all sufficient work of the LORD Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the Way. You have to do what the way says.

Do you think these words were nailed and abolished:

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Right Divider

Body part
Living faith, not dead faith.
Trusting Christ for what He did for us is not a dead faith.

Faith in what?
The LORD and what He did for us. It too bad that you don't know about this.

Faith that Jesus' blood washes us of the sins we repent of doing.
The Bible says that we are saved by grace through faith. It's too bad that you are willfully ignorant of this.

Once again, why did Paul fail to say that?

Rom 5:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:15) But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

I hope that you will, some day, accept the gift and quit your self-righteous damnation.

glorydaz

I said Jesus had a human spirit as all men do, just as He had a human will.

He also had the Holy Spirit dwelling in Him, as all believers do.

He also had the fulness of the Deity dwelling in Him.....we don't.

God's Truth

Glorydazed, what are you doing giving RD a 'thanks' when you know you say Jesus had a human spirit. lol Why don't you explain it to him that it is you the trinitarian who says that?

God's Truth

I said Jesus had a human spirit as all men do, just as He had a human will.

He also had the Holy Spirit dwelling in Him, as all believers do.

He also had the fulness of the Deity dwelling in Him.....we don't.

Did you hear that RD? lol

Let's see the discussion between RD and you about who is right on whether Jesus had a human spirit or not.

Right Divider

Body part
Why don't you pick that bone with them? You love to falsely accuse with guilt by association.

There are "Christians" that say that Jesus is not God. Do you condemn all Christians?

Spirits are non-material.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is the Way. You have to do what the way says.

Do you think these words were nailed and abolished:

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"
You ALWAYS revert to the LORD Jesus Christ preaching to ISRAEL UNDER THE LAW.

You are a POSER and NOT a Bible believing Christian or you would believe the LORD Jesus Christ's revelation to and through the apostle Paul.

God's Truth

You ALWAYS revert to the LORD Jesus Christ preaching to ISRAEL UNDER THE LAW.

You are a POSER and NOT a Bible believing Christian or you would believe the LORD Jesus Christ's revelation to and through the apostle Paul.

Paul doesn't say to believe Jesus makes for a poser.

You are badly mistaken.

glorydaz

That is a cop out.

No, it's the truth. I've shown you this verse and you don't get it...you just move sloppily along.

And I know you'd interrupt any discussion we might try to have....as you always do.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

In fact, anytime I think of a great topic to discuss, you insist on butting in and ruining the entire discussion.....because it always has to be about YOU and YOUR warped understanding of God's word.

God's Truth

If some that CLAIM to be trinitarians are wrong about something that is THEIR problem, devil child.

So you don't even know what a spirit is? You are lost in your own self-righteousness.

So then, let's talk about what you believe about Jesus' "spirit".

Do you believe he had a "spirit" when he walked the earth?

Where is his "spirit" now?

God's Truth

No, it's the truth. I've shown you this verse and you don't get it...you just move sloppily along.

And I know you'd interrupt any discussion we might try to have....as you always do.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

In fact, anytime I think of a great topic to discuss, you insist on butting in and ruining the entire discussion.....because it always has to be about YOU and YOUR warped understanding of God's word.

I get what I want to say out; you also get out a lot of untruths about me and are making lame excuses for not explaining to RD that you believe Jesus had a "human spirit".