Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I've never been crucified. All I know about it is what I've been told. All most people know about any number of things is what they're told.

I don't think rape is funny no matter who is on the victim's end of it. Though a man is much more likely to be raped by another man. I suspect being penetrated is more psychologically damaging, but I'm not going to assume that a man, raped, simply isn't damaged by it or speculate on the degree or duration of the damage.

But then, I'm not trying to advance an irrational, emotional grudge, so don't let me stop you.

Why is what? Why is your undemonstrated assumption to set up another witless attack on women something worth considering? Why indeed.

It's an assumption with peculiar punctuation that happens so rarely it's not much discussed by anyone.

I think something is all too obvious. And here it comes.

Like most of what you say about women and rape, there's no reason for anyone, literally anyone to believe it.

I can pretty much annul everything you just stated by restating the same question I posed.

Why? Go ahead and attempt an answer so that I can fracture you all's nonsense, defending professional victimhood.

Arthur Brain

YOU know nothing about the effects of rape, only what you've been told. Ever find it funny that a man raped by a woman would not be traumatized for life?

First hand no. I have seen the effects that rape had on someone very close to me and the devastating impact it had on their life. So once again you're talking out of your hat.

Why is that :think:
It's one of those funny damn questions that nobody is capable of really answering. And it's all too obvious why.

The only thing obvious is that you have a complete hang up with women.

Rape seemed to have a far less impact on women up until the feminist movement- but don't let reality hinder your idolatry of them.

Being lectured on reality by you is akin to Dr Mengele giving a dissertation on medical ethics...

Arthur Brain

not sure why you'd say that, except for your antagonism towards me and anybody who dares to disagree with you on this subject :idunno:

because it's simply a moronic throwaway set of statements to make. May as well tell someone suffering from PTSD to "man up" and stop having nightmares...

have you ever been raped artie?

Nope, I've seen the effects on someone who has. You?

i clipped the rest of your girly rant

Wasn't a rant. You are boring and a troll. I'm only surprised the word 'retard' wasn't tediously thrown in there...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
First hand no. I have seen the effects that rape had on someone very close to me and the devastating impact it had on their life. So once again you're talking out of your hat.

Cool story.

It's a prospect for women in being victims- that's why they are so damn good at being them- or rather, not being them :rolleyes:

You saw and believed whatever you felt was prospective to her, and nothing more. It's in man's fallen nature to be foolish when it comes to women. Why don't you try reading Genesis.

Oh wait, the Bible speaks against emasculate notions.
Guess it's irrelevant to you then since your god has a bust and womb :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Cool story.

It's a prospect for women in being victims- that's why they are so damn good at being them- or rather, not being them :rolleyes:

You saw and believed whatever you felt was prospective to her, and nothing more. It's in man's fallen nature to be foolish when it comes to women. Why don't you try reading Genesis.

Oh wait, the Bible speaks against emasculate notions.
Guess it's irrelevant to you then since your god has a bust and womb :chuckle:

I wish it were just a story. You know absolutely nothing. What the hell do you know about seeing someone so close to you become a shadow of her former self, withdrawn and devastated by such a hideous attack and the psychological scarring that can so damage the victim?

**** all is what.

Go ahead and award a ban if you will mods. What this cretin says is way more offensive frankly...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I wish it were just a story. You know absolutely nothing. What the hell do you know about seeing someone so close to you become a shadow of her former self, withdrawn and devastated by such a hideous attack and the psychological scarring that can so damage the victim?

Yeah, haven't heard that one before- with this subject, everyone all of a sudden has first hand experience about a 'devastating, scarring rape'.

And yet, in all the cases I've ever heard from women I've met who have had encounters with men who are forceful exhibit none of those things- and I know some pretty colorful women, it may as well be a litmus.

Go ahead and award a ban if you will mods. What this cretin says is way more offensive frankly...

Ah
I wonder how much I'd have in my pocket if I were given a nickel for every time you, Rusha, Anna, and any other liberal minded weirdo on here appealed to banning someone because they don't like what they say :think:

Arthur Brain

Yeah, haven't heard that one before- with this subject, everyone all of a sudden has first hand experience about a 'devastating, scarring rape'.

You clearly haven't seen or been accustomed to the effects of rape on another in any form. Only someone completely ignorant could possibly blabber the nonsense you continually do. If you think I'm making stuff up then regrettably no. If you think being violently forced into sexual intercourse isn't going to cause trauma to the victim then you're either downright stupid or a complete sociopath. I sincerely hope you have no women around you that you could potentially abuse given your execrable attitude on here.

And yet, in all the cases I've ever heard from women I've met who have had encounters with men who are forceful exhibit none of those things- and I know some pretty colorful women, it may as well be a litmus.

Do you know anyone who's been the victim of rape? Would you even pay attention to any woman who said it was a horrific experience? Of course you wouldn't.

Ah
I wonder how much I'd have in my pocket if I were given a nickel for every time you, Rusha, Anna, and any other liberal minded weirdo on here appealed to banning someone because they don't like what they say :think:

I've just said I'll take a banning myself if the mods see fit you moron. If I get one I won't moan and whine about it either. Darn straight I think your vile spew is far more offensive but that piece of implied profanity was 'emphasis mine'...

You're an absolute nut.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah I wonder how much I'd have in my pocket if I were given a nickel for every time you, Rusha, Anna, and any other liberal minded weirdo on here appealed to banning someone

:chuckle: Cool story, but no cookie. The only person I have repeatedly reported was this *woe is me, poor picked on, pro-abortion* Muslim who went under the usernames of Sum1sgruj, Skybringr, Homeskillet, SilenceInMotion, etc. He had a seething hatred towards women and a complete disregard towards children. At one point he even stated that a child living in an abusive home is better off than a child living in the system.

He seemed to have a "Peter Pan Syndrome" going insofar as wishing to never grow up.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've just said I'll take a banning myself if the mods see fit you moron. If I get one I won't moan and whine about it either. Darn straight I think your vile spew is far more offensive but that piece of implied profanity was 'emphasis mine'...

You're an absolute nut.

The only thing you are guilty of is calling a spade a spade ...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You clearly haven't seen or been accustomed to the effects of rape on another in any form. Only someone completely ignorant could possibly blabber the nonsense you continually do. If you think I'm making stuff up then regrettably no. If you think being violently forced into sexual intercourse isn't going to cause trauma to the victim then you're either downright stupid or a complete sociopath. I sincerely hope you have no women around you that you could potentially abuse given your execrable attitude on here.

What is in the female psyche to so much more emulate a traumatized victim by a man than in a scenario, however rare, of a man being raped by a woman?

See, that's something none of you can answer because there's only one right answer and it fractures this big, giant masquerade that has been laid upon popular bias- which you embrace in having that whistle glued to your lips :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I can pretty much annul everything you just stated by restating the same question I posed.
Hiding behind a block quote isn't annulling.

Why? Go ahead and attempt an answer so that I can fracture you all's nonsense, defending professional victimhood.
Neither is pretending you asked a cogent question that wasn't answered.

You asserted/assumed that men are raped without the impact. It's just a steaming pile of horsefeathers. Then you asked why the thing you hadn't remotely proved was true. :plain:

Arthur Brain

:chuckle: Cool story, but no cookie. The only person I have repeatedly reported was this *woe is me, poor picked on, pro-abortion* Muslim who went under the usernames of Sum1sgruj, Skybringr, Homeskillet, SilenceInMotion, etc. He had a seething hatred towards women and a complete disregard towards children. At one point he even stated that a child living in an abusive home is better off than a child living in the system.

He seemed to have a "Peter Pan Syndrome" going insofar as wishing to never grow up.

Eh, looks like he got his wish...

:plain:

Arthur Brain

What is in the female psyche to so much more emulate a traumatized victim by a man than in a scenario, however rare, of a man being raped by a woman?

See, that's something none of you can answer because there's only one right answer and it fractures this big, giant masquerade that has been laid upon popular bias- which you embrace in having that whistle glued to your lips :rolleyes:

Rape is rape you gargantuan gimp. Any victim of such has been violated. Does this need to be spelled out in neon font or something?!

Oh, whatever, cue the smileys and pseudo intellectual bollocks.

What. A. Nut.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Rape is rape you gargantuan gimp. Any victim of such has been violated. Does this need to be spelled out in neon font or something?!

Oh, whatever, cue the smileys and pseudo intellectual bollocks.

What. A. Nut.

Yeah, it's a question you all can't answer, because you know the inevitable :rolleyes:

Checkmate

Status
Not open for further replies.