There is no Hell

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hey idiot, the verses you posted do not say what you claim they say.

that's not the point i was making with that post

i was refuting your assertion that all i ever do is insult people

your retarded assertion

Last edited:

ok doser

timmy's greatest hits! :first:
timmy's meltdown said:
What a moron.
You are the stupidest person I know.
Your brain is damaged.
idiot.
you are the stupidest creep ever to walk the face of the earth.
Your brain is damaged and you should crawl into a hole and die.
You have no value as a human being whatsoever.
you sadistic little troll booger.
Don't ever talk to me again creep or I will find you and hurt you.

ok doser

...the verses you posted do not say what you claim they say.

i claim they say "he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone" and "they have no rest day nor night"

Revelation 14:11 is only talking about those who worship the beast, not every human who ever existed

did i say it referred to "every human that ever existed"?

no, i didn't

I will find you and hurt you.

better get yer mama to pack you a couple pb an j's, maybe throw in a couple juice boxes and a sippy cup :chuckle:

57038908.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i claim they say "he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone" and "they have no rest day nor night"

did i say it referred to "every human that ever existed"?

no, i didn't

better get yer mama to pack you a couple pb an j's :chuckle:

57038908.jpg

Did you just get threatened with bodily harm ?

musterion

Hey idiot, the verses you posted do not say what you claim they say.
"They will have no rest day or night" does not say "they will tortured alive day and night forever". If you can't read, you could simply look at the letters and see that they are not the same. What a moron. You are the stupidest person I know. Your brain is damaged.

Revelation 14:11 is only talking about those who worship the beast, not every human who ever existed, idiot. Since we can't be banned for insulting people, you are the stupidest creep ever to walk the face of the earth. Your brain is damaged and you should crawl into a hole and die. You have no value as a human being whatsoever.

Also your proof texts STILL do not refute ANY of the numerous Bible passages that SPECIFICALLY and DIRECTLY support what I am saying, you sadistic little troll booger.

Bad Timmy! No smiley treats for you.

ok doser

now that he's gone all red, timmy will have more time to find me and hurt me :chuckle:

:noid:

gonna lock my door tonight

maybe set a few traps while i'm at it

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Theophilus is the name or honorary title of the person to whom the Gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles are addressed (Luke 1:3, Acts 1:1)

I doubt most will read all that you wrote since this part alone is silly

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

NEVER do this again! Making any physical threats is not only unchristian, but it is illegal. You are lucky to have a one point ban, I would have banned you for good!
Not because I do not like you, rather you are dangerous; making physical threats is always dangerous because there are people who would harm someone over a disagreeable forum comment.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
NEVER do this again! Making any physical threats is not only unchristian, but it is illegal. You are lucky to have a one point ban, I would have banned you for good!
Not because I do not like you, rather you are dangerous; making physical threats is always dangerous because there are people who would harm someone over a disagreeable forum comment.

Maybe you should examine what was said which bought that on, then you will not be biased.

It is common of people of a certain country to goad other people into saying things they ought not and then condemn them for saying it.

Sorta like ignoring why the middle east is in a mess.

I think it is just arrogance on the part of those who think they can say and do anything they like because they see themselves as mighty and think all of their sins are forgiven regardless what they say or do. (the basis of OSAS.)

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe you should examine what was said which bought that on, then you will not be biased.

It is common of people of a certain country to goad other people into saying things they ought not and then condemn them for saying it.

Sorta like ignoring why the middle east is in a mess.

I think it is just arrogance on the part of those who think they can say and do anything they like because they see themselves as mighty and think all of their sins are forgiven regardless what they say or do. (the basis of OSAS.)

LA

You poor soul LA. As usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

musterion

now that he's gone all red, timmy will have more time to find me and hurt me :chuckle:

:noid:

gonna lock my door tonight

maybe set a few traps while i'm at it

Dracula.

Slenderman.

Blake the vengeful leper.

The boogeyman.

Krampus.

Ceepy puppets that watch you sleep.

Bloody Mary.

And now...

Timmy.